Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
A warning about horse poo
    #4076687 - 04/20/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This is long and slightly off topic, so dont read it if you dont want to...if you want to just get the gist of it, skip to the last part....

Well, I just got up after one hell of a night and one hell of a start to 420 this morning (but still last night :smile:). Yeah so my roommate want to trip with this chick he's been hanging out with and a couple of their friends. The chick hes been hanging out with had never tripped before (though taken some other drugs here and there I guess) and her friend (another chick) had done shroomies before a numer of times, but not in a year, that chicks boyfriend had taken acid before, but not mushrooms. So they left dosing into his hands.

My roommate is a very "know-it-all" (and if I'm saying that, you know hes got to be bad :smile:) stubborn russian and we get along quite well, he just feels alot older then he actually is (he believes in the whole reincarnation thing and feels this has been done and such) so he can be stubborn and very sure of himself. He's very good with tripping of any sort though, acid and shrooms..he's a big guy and can take whatever...he often enjoys an 1/8th when he dose mushrooms. Me, I've had my time, I've had my big trips..although I like one every now and then, I prefer alot more smaller ones the a few big ones. I dont need to blow myself out of the water every time, had many a time to do that before I ever started growing them.

Sorry for all this long winded background, and sorry for the off topic, but I'm just all shook up still and I felt like putting this here since this is the forum I really frequent...anyways...so its the 5 of us....we have some Brazils. I grew brazils a while back (my first grow pretty much) off straight rye, and they were the least potent strain I've grown so far. Dont get me wrong, they were fine..but consistantly not as visual or punch you in the face as all the other strains I've tried. They flushed rather well though. So I decided since I had this jar of them with incredibly rhizo growth, I'd try out a few casings with them since that was really the only spawn I had ready. I figured the poo would help with the potency :rolleyes:

So.......After they grew up.....

They were harvested and a potency trial was needed. Well now we get to the "good" part. So my room mate is left in charge by the other three to dose them. My room mate is trying to figure out what to give all of them, and they're not paying for it so they dont care (most people are used to paying for shrooms around here) and they dont really know what a good dose is anyway. Being the kind (and naive) guy he is, he thinks to himself he'll be generous and "not skimp on the mushrooms", so he make sure he weighs out everyone Fat 1/8's..3.8ish.

Now right here I feel I owed them a step in and to tell them what they were doing. I shouldve...but my room mates always laughing off my "low doses" (I like 1.5-2 grams, even 1-1.5 often) and I expected that still, with an 1/8th theyd be ok. Before I grew I got alot of shrooms that HAD to have been grown off poo or compost and those were some STRONG mushrooms. But its been a while since I had those so I had forgotten exactly how strong. Yeah I'm getting a little side tracked, but anyways...I did say something, I gave him a look and asked if he was sure when they brought them to me to grind them...he was plenty confident...

So they all down it all in fruit roll ups (ground up and roll it up, good way to injest), and I broke out a nice little 1.7 and made up some tea (my favorite method of injestion I love the quick hard hit of the come up and the taste, everything. We kick back and after about 30 minutes, we feel it coming...another 15 or so and we put on the Yellow Submarine. One girl who hadnt seen it kept telling me the best movie ever made for tripping is alice in wonderland, but I told her to trust me and to just watch it...by lucy in the sky with diamonds about an hour later tears are streaming down everyones face from the visuals and she was blown away by the movie and just kept saying that and "I was wrong about this movie".

Well we finished off the movie fine and I had leveled off a bit by that point...everyone else was still going up though (were about 2-2 1/2 hours after we ate I think...which was 10 PM by the way). Everyone was fine for a little bit...TV went on and off and flipped all around, none of them could get comfortable, you know...hard friggen tripping. I was just watching everyone mostly, I find it all intruiging (people, minds, the world we entered together). Then rolls around 1AM ish and were just finishing up a blunt for 4:20...the girl my room mate has been hanging out with started speaking in tounges...me and him thought it was russian at first but he couldnt understand if it was..now looking back I'm more sure it was just nonsense and she couldnt get the sounds to go in the order she wanted them. Then midsentance she came back into English with something like "this is so frusterating, wait, HEY THERE IT IS" like she got her ability to speak back. A few minutes later...she was scared as hell as to what just happened and I'm pretty sure she experienced an ego death at that point. A feeling of fear came over her that and that was it, the three "newbies" were done.

And now is the time I find out that the other two, have to go home to relieve the baby sitter at 2 AM (everyone ate at 10 remember)...and now I REALLY wish and knew I should have spoken up about the dosage. My rom mate had planned on driving them home still tripping a little bit, but he kept thinking these Brazils would be like the last one...I've gotten so sick of hearing how much he didnt like the brazils cause he ate an eighth after I grew them and it was not long after he ate Z's, which compared, blew him out of the water. I kept telling him that its just like any other strain, sometimes they can be more potent then other times depending on way more factors. Hes SUCH a damn stubborn russian (not to stereotype here, I got no problem with Russians :wink:).

We'll it comes 1:30AM, the two that have to go home are now wigging out because the other girl is freaken out, up and down, "I gotta get the fuck outta here".."I just need, I just need...".."I'm dieing, I'm dead, I'm dying tomorrow, I love you guys, I love my parents, tell them I love them, tell everyone I love them"...she was focused on dieing and death. The other two are wigging out cause the guy thinks that he did something wrong and the other chick is her best friend and knows shes just fucked on to many mushrooms (the seond chick was experienced on them, she just hadnt done them in a year)...my roommate decides its time to puke, hes doing ok but not fine to drive...and the other two are really wigging out worried that the second chick isnt going to make it home by 2 to relieve the baby sitter and that the first chick isnt gonna be alright..so its time for scatman to step in.

I take my roommates car (he never lets anyone drive it almost ever, I've done it a few times, sober only..its a 2003 Impala, luxury model and all that, no ones ever drove that car not sober but him) to bring the three home..they're down outside my aparment for a few minutes while I run all illegal stuff (bud) from the car upstairs..by the time I get up 3 flights (running, only 30-45 seconds), they're buzzing the door like crazy...wigging out...the first chick (freaking out) is hiding behind the corner when I come downstairs because theres a cop sitting in the center of town (as usual) and can see us if he's looking. I open the door and she jumps a mile and runs for a second, has no clue whats going on. Were trying to calm her down and get her into the friggen car...so I leave and go the oppisite way the cop is sitting...and up on our ass he comes flying. Now I find out the girl freaking out has a couple dime bags (who the hell has dime bags these days :smile:) and shes freaking out about the cop and dieing and "were setting her up" and she stuffs the bags in her bra (we told her to leave them, forgot in all the comotion though) and I'm just focusing on driving and praying. I'm fine to drive at this point by the way...not that I'd like to or that I would normally, it still aint the safest thing although I'm fine..its just getting pulled over I worry about...better me then any of them driving though. Well the cop just stays on our ass for about 2 miles and then after that I had to turn around to get where we were going and this freaks out everybody and everyone starts asking me if I know where I'm going and all this. I barly know these three people...the freaking girl I've met about 5-6 times, the other two this was the first...I keep trying to reassure them that I took like a third of what they did and I know the area like the back of my hand...but I am still tripping so I can actually SAY what I'm thinking and explain where we are to some other tripping people. After more driving (now about 1:45) were almost there from his descriptions but now the guy (who handled things well considering he took just as much and the two girls wigging out) is freaking out a bit (he did freak a couple times when it just got to be to much, as I said though, for what he did and had handed to him, he did well) and telling me to let him drive and he knows where were going. I have to pull over and park to yell at them to just place themselves in my hands and trust me and let me get them home and put them right into their beds and tomorrow would begin anew and all would be fine. My reassurance didnt work so well but it got people to stop yelling at me for a moment. Everyones aruging about where to go too, which played a part..the girl wigging out kept wanting us to bring her home and flipping out because the other two would tell me dont listen to her and go to the other girls house first every time she said it, creating a perpetual cycle. And no one but myself knowing that were gonna do things like a clear minded individual whether they like it or not and whether I have to lay it out like it is or not.

Its a good thing we had such a nice car too, all the doors lock when you start driving and you cant open the doors so I had control over the girl who kept trying to get out everytime we stopped for a light. Well the guy directed us first to the second girls house (the more sane one who had to be home by 2 for the baby/babysitter)...arrived at 1:55....next the freaking out chicks' house...and then to his. An hour and a half of one hell of an ordeal...I saw 11 cops, 3 of which followed me along the whole trip. Only 1 followed us with that girl in the car though so none of the others worried me.

The girl who was freaking last night just called me actually, appologizing for freaking everyone out and just not being able to handle her head...

Well both girls had their sisters waiting for them at home..they all knew what was going on, and down, and how to handle them for the rest of the comedown...made sure everyone was delivered nice and safe. My roommate saw the cop following us though and I guess he just sat in the dark cruled up in a ball about it the whole time. It was a very humbling experience for him. He never depends on anyone for something as big as fixing his fuckups, but he had to trust me and just wait for everyone to be ok again. I forgot my cell phone in the confusion too so I couldnt call him at any point to let him know we were ok...all the way home though I was kind of glad I didnt and hoping he was sitting in the dark waiting for the police to bust down our door. He deserved it after that very irresponsible dosing. I definatly feel partly irresponsible too though...I know its not exactly, but I KNEW it, I just really wish I had been more adament..I KNOW dosing...I've learned though that with my room mate, its best not to argue...more headaches then its worth. I know if I had been firm about it, he wouldve done so, I just didnt figure on anyone blowing up that bad. Never seen anyone freak that bad on mushrooms. I had a nice little freak one of my first times, on an 1/8th as well...very similar to her I think, ego death and all...I think I just handled it a bit better. I was more comfortable with the environment though then she was here though I'm sure since shes only been here half a dozen times (the other two never).. I know if I had known them two had to go home at 2, I wouldve made sure everyone ate smaller doses...I thought we would just be able to chill out, go outside if we need, curl up in a ball if we need...not "WE GOT TO GO NOW!".

Well this has been one hell of a long ramble. Again, I'm sorry if its too off topic, if its that off topic, feel free to move it. I just had to talk to my shroomery brethern about it and warn you guys...horse poo has been talked about and recommended alot recently and it seems like its use is on the rise...be carful when your dosing. These aint not PF Cake shroomies, these will take your mind and beat the hell out of you with it...If you dont know what your doing go with less..1-2 grams should do you to get a feel for things. Obviously this doesnt apply to those who have walked that road...me and my room mate would have been fine on whatever...it was just the extra drama that killed everyone (not even me, I kind of enjoyed watching it all unfold because I've been in all of their situations and mine, and more...intrigued me...I'm weird). And make sure you got NOTHING to do...thats a basic tripping rule..gotta be free of everything...and you gotta know that it will wear off in a few hours..."'It'll all be ok in the end', just say it over and over again"

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4076728 - 04/20/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I told ya so, boss. H/poo is Good SHITzzzzzzzz.

LOL, now add a tiny bit of KELP MEAL to the h/poo sub.

It gets better, yet.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4076795 - 04/20/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I just had to talk to my shroomery brethern about it and warn you guys...horse poo has been talked about and recommended alot recently and it seems like its use is on the rise...be carful when your dosing.
These aint not PF Cake shroomies, these will take your mind and beat the hell out of you with it...If you dont know what your doing go with less..1-2 grams should do you to get a feel for things. Obviously this doesnt apply to those who have walked that road...

lolzz

yeah shrooms grown on horse poo can be very potent.

I messed up one time and ate 11 dry grams of Cambodians that were grown on poo.

I had a pretty intense evening that night.

Felt like I was dying...the white light was there...thought my dead parents were coming to take me to the other side.
Thought the police were coming to take me away to a rubber room...and other weird stuff happened in my mind...thank god I knew it was just the mushrooms and that I'd be ok in a few more hours.

Be careful taking large doses of cubensis that has been grown off horse poo.
They will teach you to respect the mushroom.

take care!~

much  :heart:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: agar]
    #4076837 - 04/20/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

>I told ya so, boss.

And thats why I only dosed 1.7 :smile: I couldve done more for sure...but I'm sure as hell glad I didnt now... I had bad vibes about that though...5 people in an apartment and not one of them knows whats going on and you get some problems with situations like that.. I wish everyone else had listened to you too....I think they all probably needed it though. It's always seemed like anytime something like that happens, its needed.

For kelp meal...this stuff look good?
http://www.biconet.com/soil/kelpmeal.html
How much is needed per whatever..and how long would say 5 pounds last at whatever ratio you suggest (so I know how much to order)

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #4076867 - 04/20/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:grin: :wink: :tongue:Ascophyllum nodosum is the right stuff. Add 1 oz to each 1 lb of h/poo sub in the hydration stage :thumbup: Or about a 16 to 1 ratio ......... you get some mind benders :rolleyes:

EDIT: BTW....... NICE FLUSHS

--------------------

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
    #4076886 - 04/20/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:
One girl who hadnt seen it kept telling me the best movie ever made for tripping is alice in wonderland, but I told her to trust me and to just watch it...by lucy in the sky with diamonds about an hour later tears are streaming down everyones face from the visuals and she was blown away by the movie and just kept saying that and "I was wrong about this movie".

i hate it when people become repetitive when they eat mushrooms. i had a guy keep telling me "WOW this is a different experience" and "when i look at the wall it's RIGHT THERE!" man that night sucked... buzz was great but the experience sucked monkey nuts.

Edited by thenewguy05 (04/20/05 12:12 PM)

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
    #4076941 - 04/20/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

scatman, that sure sounds like a crazy ass night bro.  glad everything worked out in the end :smile:

as for the kelp meal is says on that site you linked "Application rate: 20 lbs/2,000 sq. ft."  Of course this is the recommended ratio for soil, but it makes me think 5lbs should last a while :wink:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4076954 - 04/20/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting story, I too have had a few close calls w/ friends going off the deep end and out of control on shrooms. As a result, these days I'm pretty selective about who I dose, when, and where.

About the H/Poo: It's really stepping into a new realm of potency. Poo seems to bring the best out of every cube regardless of strain, isolate, etc.

I am a low doser like yourself, <3 grams does me fine. But now with H/poo shrooms, interesting things can happen even on <3 grams.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
    #4076965 - 04/20/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

>I messed up one time and ate 11 dry grams of Cambodians that were grown on poo.

Thats just silly. Cambodians were an ok strain for potency when I grew them, but not the best...better then brazils though..on poo I'm sure it would be different. I know theres 3 different Cambodian Cubies from the start (more if you count all the substrains now probably) so mine are probably different then the ones your so fond of :smile: I had 7 grams and a hit of good acid once though...and had much similar experience. I have a feeling though it was still a few shits shy of 11 grams of some potent poo shrooms...though the 7 grams were from a 14 gram monster so it was probably grown on poo too..

>BTW....... NICE FLUSHS

I was a little disapointed with them. A number of spots that didnt pin and slightly uneven. Dried out alot though and coir/verm for casing...got a couple dozen just like it but done a little better with some more strains (EQ, SA, BM) all done up though, should be fruiting in a few days..cased with peat based too...I'm happy with the above two though considering how they had been treated. By the way..the one on the right was made with your recipe (4 quart dried h/poo, 2 quart verm)..on the left only had 2 quarts of h/poo, 1.5 quarts worm castings, 2 quarts verm, little less then 1 quart coir..both had 1.5 quarts spawn. One on the left actually yeilded a few grams more too...

--------------------

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #4077091 - 04/20/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a interesting night Scat. Part of your story reminds me of my first poo grow this last week. One of my female friends who took a 2+g dose forgot how to speak for about an hour. Just jibberish and confusion on her face cause we couldn't understand her. Then all of a sudden, she is speaking fine and wondering what our problem was for not talking to her lol.

Everybody handles their doses differently, but it sounds like everything went ok in the end for you. Some people, especially some here on the boards, can handle 10g doses, although it is one heck of an experience. But in my opinion, most people should never get close to that. You have to have the mindset and confidence to do doses like that. Some people are just wired to be able to take large amounts of hallucinogens. I know I can take the pepsi challenge with anybody lol. But a 6pack messes me up bad lol. Different people handle things differently. I'm glad you were there for those people. I think it is always a great idea to have a babysitter/den-mother when you have a group tripping. You can pretty well get a good idea of your ability to take doses by your past experiences. Personally, I take 5+g and trip by myself usually hehe. But many of my friends would not even consider taking such a strong dose solo. To each his own, just be safe.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: Roadkill]
    #4077116 - 04/20/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
I messed up one time and ate 11 dry grams of Cambodians that were grown on poo.

17 grams on wild bird seed, I made the mistake of watching Signs, it was a good
trip, but thats the last time I dose more than 10 grams.

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4077119 - 04/20/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4077123 - 04/20/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

HAha, I love it when people freak, it reminds me of my first time :rolleyes:

Nice flush btw :wink:

-Gnostic

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4077157 - 04/20/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, that nice pinset gave me a hardon. Five shrooms to the master cultivator :smile: I LOVE POOP

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #4077909 - 04/20/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In my past plant growing experience, I used liquid seaweed as a fertilizer. Is this similar to kelp meal? I know the positives of the seaweed was that it had a wide range of minerals, vitamins, etc. similar to what the kelp meal appears to have.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #4077937 - 04/20/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Good to know SMR. Also I agree with Roadkill, respect the mushroomspirit, it is strong..........

MF

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4078197 - 04/20/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

very nutzo story scatman.  i like to dose less than 2 grams normally and that's never been from hpoo.  i guess i'll be dosing closer to 1 gram until i know a safe dosage :smile:...of course, that's when the time comes that i can procure some hpoo.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: TODAY]
    #4078661 - 04/20/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

now i got to try h/poo.  My second time was with 3.8 dry EQ grown pf style and I really don't recall much of what I was thinking during the trip but i do remeber my gf telling me to take out the dog and saying to myslef now how the hell can i take out the dog when i can't even talk, and yet alone get out of bed. she didn't know i was triping. :tongue2:

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: TODAY]
    #4078662 - 04/20/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hey agar, how can i make that kelp stuff work with tenn stud poo which comes hydrated already?

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: A warning about horse poo [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4079015 - 04/20/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Mushrooms definitely can vary in strength, but I have found that people and situations tend to echo and feedback in a way that can greatly amplify trips regardless of their native strength. For example if one guy freaks out, that plays real big in the subconscious of everyone in the room. It makes EVERYONE freak out to some extent, like it or not, because each person must deal with that person at some level of mind. And so it tends to reflect in everyone's experience. That's partly why I like to trip alone.

What always was weird to me is that some people have it in their head that they need to listen or watch really trippy stuff to enjoy a trip. What's the point of that? Mushroom trips amplify stuff enough to make almost anything trippy without you feeding in crazy shit into the amplifier.

For myself mushrooms have become more and more spiritual as I get older. When I was young, I only had bad trips, but my love for shrooming kept me growing and trying to enjoy tripping from time to time. I started to have good trips as my life got straightened out emotionally. Now, I like to trip alone the best, and I always respect the trip.

As a trip sets in, I ask of God, my deepest peace, to lead me and to keep me humble to receive what this trip has to show me. I let the trip lead and I follow, not the other way around. I don't shove crap I wouldn't normally listen to or watch when I am tripping. I try to keep myself grounded in spiritual matters or just the joy of the moment and life itself. Often I walk in the park murmuring to myself and soaking in my surroundings. I sometimes forget myself in the beauty, but it doesn't matter. It's wonderful, and if it gets bad sometime, I've been through that many, many times; I can handle it. I am so glad I didn't give up on tripping when I had all those bad trips of my youth because it can be a wonderful experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract