Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Ayahuasca with freebase DMT
    #4075702 - 04/20/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was wondering if freebase DMT can be used in an ayahuasca brew and if anything has to be done to alter its chemical composition. From what I remember DMT exists as a salt (HCl?) in ayahuasca so obviously it undergoes some chemical reaction to convert it into a smokable form.

I am also aware that a MAOI is required so if someone could direct me to an appropriate vendor it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Borg.

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Ayahuasca with freebase DMT [Re: BorgFace]
    #4076098 - 04/20/05 07:54 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

freebase can absolutely be thrown in with your ayahuasca but dont exactly plan on getting it back out. As soon as the dmt hits the ayahuasca it will turn acidic (HCL or sulfuric acid is normally used) and will blend with the rest of the mixture.

Before you do that i would recommend that you smoke the freebase! seeing as how ayahuasca feels like sand paper going down your throat and requires a lot of puking.

A good place for an maoi is bouncingbearbotanicals.com. order their syrian rue, its pretty cheap and a little goes a long ways. It will also most likely ship in 5 days.

good luck

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: Ayahuasca with freebase DMT [Re: TheHook]
    #4076266 - 04/20/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

eh no. by using DMT you mean taking an MAOI precursor, then ingesting 200mg of DMT freebase? it doesnt work, ive tried it. Throwing it into an acidic solution does no better as your solution isnt even close to being as acidic as your stomach.

i know, the theory of changing it back into its HCL sounds feasable, but it just doesnt work. i think maybe that simply adding HCL ( either by acid or by stomach acid ) changes it into something thats not psychoactive anymore. i got a plate full of crystals when i tried that once, though the crystals would pull water from the air and the volume was exponentionally higher than the amount of freebase i used, so its anyones guess as to what that was.

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: Ayahuasca with freebase DMT [Re: Abermelin]
    #4076271 - 04/20/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh, and pulling shit like that will piss off the ayahuasca spirit. i will guarantee you a bad trip if you dont treat DMT with respect. But i guess you'll learn its wrath for yourself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order