Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
This is my second post about it but I decided to make a new one to be more detailed and specific. Not to long ago I contacted my friend to check the status on the cakes. According to him he saw what was definetly green mold on the tip of a mushroom and around the base of it. After me getting upset and angry and yelling on the phone at him to make sure he knows the difference between the mold and bruising we decided it would just be best to cut out a crater and see if there was an under it. He went ahead and sterilized his hands and his exacto knife and proceeded to cut it out. After removing the contam he said everything looked fine and he disposed of it. What are the chances the mold will spread in the fruiting chamber? What precautions can be taken to make to lessin the spread of the mold? This is a first attempt at growing and i didn't take much steralization precaution, i hope for the best.
Pictures are a bit fuzzy, but it looks like a staller that isn't going to grow anymore. I don't see any mold though. I've had a few of those, mostly cause the other shroomies in the area are sucking up all the resources.
-------------------- -ALL POSTS ARE FICTITIOUS CREATIONS OF MY OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION AND IMAGINARY DIGITAL CAMERA-