Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
How much you think was in these "chocolates"?
    #4071073 - 04/18/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok. Im gonna lay out my whole day on Friday with my first trip, and you guys tell me what you think was inside these two little chocolates.

First off, I'd like to say I'm very happy to have found a website such as this, and am happy to say I have found a drug that finally suites my needs, the other stuff was getting old. ^_^ Well, after carefully saving up my money for the weekend, I managed to contact a dealer of a friend of mine regarding Magic Mushroom Chocolates, whom I've been told by many of my friends, were legit. I moseyed on over to his place, took me a while, but I got there around 4 o'clock, and handed him my 30 dollars for two of these small traingular chocolates. They were about the length of a quarter all around, a bit smaller then an ice cube, shaped liek a small pyramid, wrapped neatly in a golden foil. Now I knew this guy was for real, as there were bags of "other" drugs lying about, so I trusted him, and gobbled down my two chocolates, which were raspberry flavored by the way, and tasted delicious. We headed back to my friends place, and arrived around 5 o clock, getting ready for a show around 6:30. I told my friend I wanted to go meditate in his room until my trip hit, so I went and got ready to lye down and concentrate, but no sooner then my back hit the bed, I felt a sort of "click" in my head, soft, but alerting, and I looked up, and couldnt belive my eyes! Everything at once on the ceiling, the lumps, bumps, and scratches of chipped paint all began slowly moving around, jumbling into eachother, whilst all the colors on the ceiling began bleeding into eachother, and everything seemed to be swilring about! I yelled out to my buddy that I was seeing shit, and he told me I'm just in the first stages, and I wasn't anywhere near my peak. So on I tripped, we walked aroudn 6 to a bus nearby, and throughout this whole course of time I was completely silent, utterly dumbstruck by this perfect new dream world I was in. I felt like everything and nothing all at once, like I was the most powerful entity alive, and completely lost sense of reality.As I took my seat in the back of the bus, I folded my arms and stared at hte blue ground of the public bus, and watched all the colors melt into eachother again, but this time, more happened. Around this time my mind kept telling me snakes, and everything I looked at would start to form into snakes, slithering and snaking about, tripping my mind away. As we came to the show, I sat on a couch in my friends room and tripped away for a good 3 hours more, and they wore off around 9:30 or 10, and I knew they had worn down, becuase I started caring about things other then my trip. So I decided to just get wasted and stoned and have a blast. Luckily I hadn't taken them later, or I would have had the worst trip of my life, since cops busted into the party, with about 40 minors whom were wasted, and countless bongs being passed around. I ran my ass off till they left, and crashed at my buds house. After coming home, I declared Shrooms the best thing to ever happen to me, and now am VERY interested in learning the different shapes, sizes, colors, and more to look for with the mushrooms I'm looking for. Any tips will do. But I was also wondering, do you guys think I got a good high for my moneys worth? or did I get ripped totally. Because Im saving up my money again, and want to know if I should go the same route. thanks all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: How much you think was in these "chocolates"? [Re: IcedAdrian]
    #4071112 - 04/18/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

IcedAdrian said:
Ok. Im gonna lay out my whole day on Friday with my first trip, and you guys tell me what you think was inside these two little chocolates.

Mushrooms. Impossible to know unless you ask the guy you got it from. And even then he probably wouldn't tell the truth.

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
Re: How much you think was in these "chocolates"? [Re: DNKYD]
    #4071114 - 04/18/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh i meant the amount of shrooms.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4071117 - 04/18/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I understand that. See my previous post.

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
    #4071124 - 04/19/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ahh. i understand now. sorry bout that. so you think that was worth the money and there shouldnt be a problem with doing this again, say, this friday? im saving up a lot more this time, he says if I can throw down 100 bucks ill get 10 of these chocolates instead of the smaller amount.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4071141 - 04/19/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Only you can say whether the experience was worth what you paid for it. I usually wait at least a week between trips. I believe psilocin completely metabolizes in 3-4 days, so you should be fine doing it again this friday. Just be safe and don't overdo it. When you buy them from the guy ask him how much are in each chocolate. I know you most likely won't get an honest answer from him/her, unless you are very good friends with the person.

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
    #4071165 - 04/19/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea, i know wher eyour coming from. and no, these are definetely NOT all for me, Im gonna shroom out a few of my friends, just 2, MAYBE 3 are for me. the guy is pretty reliable, one of my closest friends has been purchasing various drugs from him for nearly a year, so ill ask. thanks a ton for your help.

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
    #4071173 - 04/19/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

and my first guess was that each chocolate was between a half 1/8 and a full 1/8, so i took two, which is and 1/8 and a half. my friends say that one chocolate is liek being really stoned, with some things moving around as you focus, liek the very beginning of my trip, and they always said, two is a journey but after reading some of these forums, i think i mite have calculated the amount a bit high, but what do you think? i know its a little hard to say, but try.

Edited by IcedAdrian (04/19/05 12:15 AM)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4071174 - 04/19/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No problem. Hope you and your friends have a shroomy good time!

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
    #4071181 - 04/19/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hopefully you saw what i just posted ^_^

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4071193 - 04/19/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Still, it's hard to tell. I've had 16 grams fresh (equal to about 1.6 dry) that tripped me harder than 5 grams dry. I've had 3 grams dry one time do less than a 1 g dry trip. I've had 3.4 g dry kick my ass as hard as a 6 g trip. I'll tell you though, the first time is always the best. Nothing like it.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #4073452 - 04/19/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

y first guess was that each chocolate was between a half 1/8 and a full 1/8, so i took two, which is and 1/8 and a half. my friends say that one chocolate is liek being really stoned

half of an 1/8th, i would think, would get you alot more than being really stoned, and a full 1/8th is about as much as you'd want to eat if you havent done it before.

So if I ate 2, and just got as high as you mentioned in your post, i'd say each was probably 1 gram or so. But hey, this is for ME. Your mileage is probably different.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
Re: How much you think was in these "chocolates"? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4074622 - 04/19/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hmm...so i wasn't tripping very much? i thought i was...well, i just bought 12 of these chocolates and i wanna know how many you think i should take to trip good

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4074704 - 04/19/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Try 3 and see how strong that is.

--------------------

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: How much you think was in these "chocolates"? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4075331 - 04/20/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I bet there was about 1 g per chocolate.. Though, this totally depends on what kinda shroom was used to make the trippy candy :smile:

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag