Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it
    #4074066 - 04/19/05 09:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hello, so i am looking to try salvia and ive checked it out online quite a bit and i was just looking to see if any of you guys out there that have tried would like to help me out a bit and answer some of my questions. thanks fellas.

1. what website would you guys recomend to buy the salvia from? which ones have you had the best luck with?

2. What extract amount would you recomend for some one who feels pretty confident and would like to have a good first time experience?

3. How many hits would you recomend of that extract?

4. Should i order any plain dry leaves? or just the extract? are the leaves kinda just a waste of time and money?

5. what do you guys not like about salvia? what are the cons? any negetive effects?

6. anything else you'd like to add or suggest? such as anyother tips for salvia or other things to order online?

thanks again for your guys' time.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: darkstar45]
    #4074109 - 04/19/05 09:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I suggest you get a bong, a torch lighter and some 10x extract and enjoy your trip. Don't even bother with the plain leaves, for my first time I tried the plain leaves and they didn't do anything. Second time I tried 5x extract. 5x worked a little better but not what I was expecting.

2 big rips of salvia from a water bong should be plenty enough. First time I ordered salvia I got it from iamshaman.com, worked for me and came in about 5 days. Other good sources are shamanspalace.com and bouncingbearbotanicals.com. Make sure you get standardized extract though.

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4074113 - 04/19/05 09:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

thanks ill check it out.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: darkstar45]
    #4074203 - 04/19/05 09:46 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hold the smoke in for upwards of 90 seconds and you'll blast off.
happy trippin!

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4074375 - 04/19/05 10:15 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Check this out, and don't forget, we have sub-categories in GQ now... go to the bottom of the page and there is a pull down menu in which you can choose which subcategories to view. As far as purchasing salvia check out our sponsors.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4075878 - 04/20/05 07:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Not to go away from using the sponsors on the site, but to let you know what I did. I went to the local head shop. I found like three of them that sell different brands. Purple Sticky 10x is pretty good stuff. I intend to see its full powers soon.

But yea, from what I've heard you can get it at most head (smoke) shops.... GL

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4076080 - 04/20/05 09:45 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

alright dude ive been smoking salvia for three months now, every day, and i now grow it and am fully indulged in it constantly.

Definately buy dried leaves (regular) from ethnobotany.com. If you order a kilo its an ass load cheaper than anything else ive seen.

Once you have the leaves, do your own extractions so u can control the X and impurities exactly.

The only thing i dont, or didnt, like was that my first 5 or 6 times were very lame. It didnt matter the X, it just felt like slightly getting high. I can speak for the reverse tolerance effects tho because now i can take one hit of 5x off my bong and get trips that compare to the pure crystalline trips i did back at the beginning of it all.

The first break through was a terrifying experience for me but is well worth it seeing as how it only lasts about 5 minutes.

SURROUNDINGS ARE KEY. for your first break through you should be in a low light place, outside at twilight or something, and have little or no sound. Less stimulation on the body makes it easier for your mind to escape.

have fun

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: TheHook]
    #4076460 - 04/20/05 12:15 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hook;
you might be the only other person I know of who is doing it more than once every 4 or 5 days.
I am at once or twice each 2 days this month - it fluctuates and has averaged 1 time each 3 days for 2 yrs.
can you speak to the changes you have experienced in your life since starting this regime or is 3 months too short a time to consider significant?

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4076519 - 04/20/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You brave souls... pioneers in the psychonaughtical field. Keep doin what you're doin, and be careful!

self medication!

--------------------

Offlinec4sTr0
Stranger
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: SWEDEN]
    #4078595 - 04/20/05 09:20 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hey im 16 and i just got an oz in the mail 2day from salviasupply.com
i smoked 3 bowls of dried leaves from a bong. it didnt really do anything at all. like i felt nice and it felt like i weighed 1000 pounds but thats it.
i did it as i would marijuana and i think that might have been my problem. i sat in my room and listened to music. it wasnt a mystical environment at all...
darkstar, thats my 1st experience. it wasnt like the videos ive watched of people walking with the dinasaurs and thinking their arm is a toe.
any comments any1? im gonna try putting it in tea next.

OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: c4sTr0]
    #4078925 - 04/20/05 10:54 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

people, keep in mind that salvia is much different on a person to person basis. Ive smoked 20x extract, held it in for 20 seconds ( which holding in any smoke for longer than 6 seconds is just polluting your lungs, but whatever), and all ive ever gotten is a uncomfortable body high like im inside a hot wool sack, and this weird nightmarish tinge to reality.

all i can say is try it for yourself, and if it doesnt workout, it wasnt meant to be. But your not missing out on much, so no worries. There are so many better longer psychedelics out there.

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: Abermelin]
    #4079776 - 04/21/05 02:38 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:  what he said.  I felt about the same.

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: looking to try salvia, and just was looking for some recomendations from those who've tried it [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4079897 - 04/21/05 03:26 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I just ordered some Salvia from salviasupply.com, I'll be trying it for the first time by this time next week.

Edited by Pirate_Patrick (04/21/05 03:26 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience