Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Sleepy Time Public library!
    #4072761 - 04/19/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You know this huge ass advanca tech public library has to be top notch when 2 outta the 4 times we have been here, we catch people in the act of snoozin the the computer chairs.

not the reading chairs, not the childrens chairs, not outside, hehe. right here upstairs in the circulation open lab sorta thing. im suprised these chairs dont have massage options, or even heating pads, lol.

hows everyone in the pub today? snoozin away at work or school or home? hehe.

namaste and have a great day
-ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Sleepy Time Public library! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4072802 - 04/19/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

There are all kinds of crazy peoples in this joint, that's for sure... How about the lady that just pulled up talking about dill pickles?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleepy Time Public library! [Re: Adamist]
    #4072814 - 04/19/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

LOL

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4072820 - 04/19/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hahahahaha! Adam! Hahaha

Dill pickles, read my other post, lol!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4072830 - 04/19/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude when I first got here there was a bag of perscription pills sitting next to the mouse, with the name "David Childs" on them. I left them there and thought that if they were still there when I got ready to leave, I'd check em out. About 20 minutes go by and all of a sudden this lady runs by and snatches em up! Ah well. :shrug:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4072840 - 04/19/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude i saw that. i was like "what the fuck is up with those pills?" Is this the same lady we are talking about, the one who is now behind me, is she the one who took the pills?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4072845 - 04/19/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No, but you would think so...

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4072859 - 04/19/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is that sarcasm i sense asshole?  :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4072862 - 04/19/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

haha it is so funny to watch all these people sit at the computer in front of me, and then beligerantly get up to the next cause that shit is dysfunctional.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4072877 - 04/19/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

There was probably something good in those pills I passed up... :frown: And wasn't I JUST talking about how I'd like some pain medication on the way over here? Coulda been a gift from the Universe! Ah well, maybe the lady needed it or something...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder