Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: In love with the one I lost [Re: Delyrium]
    #4068636 - 04/18/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, in all seriousness, you're gorgeous, and don't be told otherwise by ANYONE.

The part of this post that caught my eye, was the part about "he seems to have found someone else that he is happy with".  Would you really try to get him back, when he's with another girl?  I've been cheated on, and I've been left for ex girlfriends.  Not sure if you have or not, but neither one is a very good feeling.  Chances are, if he's a special guy, he probably means a real lot to her, too.  If for no other reason, don't pursue him because of her.  Put yourself in her shoes for a sec...and dump the guy who doesn't make you happy, and find someone who does.  But don't go back to a guy who's moved on.  :heart:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: In love with the one I lost [Re: Liz]
    #4070395 - 04/18/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

let him know how you feel if you want, but don't think he's the only one. and to be honest, your current BF is horrible.

what you describe your ex to be, well, there are plenty of guys like that. given, it takes patience, but just let it come. in the meantime, keep yourself productive. there will be a period in which you are naturally thinking about him. after that though, you're doing it to yourself. let yourself move on. i promise you, no matter how good you treated you, somebody else will treat you as well, and if you want long enough, you'll find somebody who can make you happier (as impossible as that sounds right now)

do things that make you feel good. excercise, be productive, meditate, get things done. if you are going to sit around doing nothing (which i think is a necessary part of a healthy balance), listen to some music, sip on some tea, and focus on the moment. if your thoughts stray, bring them back to the beats, to your tea, whatever.

be well, and realize that however bad you feel inside, it will go away.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleDas Meow
i likeboardgames morethan you
Female User Gallery

#4070852 - 04/18/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Das Meow (03/28/08 12:55 PM)

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #4071424 - 04/19/05 02:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

pffft, don't listen to half of these responses, don't even listen to my own :tongue:...

If you decide to though, trust your instinct, you initially made this post for a reason, as a part of you wanted to do it, yet another part wanted acceptance of the notion. (my interpretation of it anyhow, in terms of your language, and your expressed intent).

Be honest, get shit sorted, have no regrets.... and  :goodluck:.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (04/19/05 05:29 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]