Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
story i wrote while on 3 hits of acid/1 and a half pills of E
    #4071313 - 04/19/05 03:11 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

sorry for the double post, but ive never really had anything to contribute to this forum. plus there might be some people who frequent this forum more often than the pub that might enjoy it.

this is a trip report of sorts i wrote while peaking off of 3 hits of acid, plus 1 and a half pills of E. i went way over board with the drugs, lost my head for a bit and had to run away to the enchanted swamplands down the way of our camping spot and write some thoughts out on paper. this is a trip report of a previous trip....i already did one, see link below. right around peak i realized that i still had not fully recovered from this first trip, and by the time i felt the peak my brain went into shock. it needed to sort some shit out, starting back a month ago during this trip. so anyway, here it is....

once upon a time, there lived this lonely passer byer named Psybin. Psybin liked to live the easy life. stress free, day by day, in a completely controlled little world not hampered by outside influences. sadly, this also meant a life with no real friends, no one but himself to keep him company....but stress free none the less. this is the story of this man, who could no longer live his life in solitude. this is the story of what happens when you make the right kind of friends.

traveling on his way to where ever for what ever reason ( not really important, you see...these things never did really matter much ) he came across a clearing in the desert. there was a group of about 25 people gathered there to rest up for the night. these fine people invited psybin right in...make yourselves at home they said. so psybin pulled up a chair, took a seat, and pulled the veils from his eyes for the very first time, to a whole new world that he never thought imaginable.

they said here! eat of our bread, drink of our wine...but what ever you do do NOT eat of those mushrooms growing over there.

psybin did just that. worried and unsure once he started to feel the effects, a friendly man named ty came along to help ease the mans worried mind. have no fear he said. that man who told you to not eat of the mushrooms was only playing a trick on your head my friend. you see, we have ALL eaten from those same mushrooms. just lay back and get ready to start your magical journey.

overwhelmed by the sensations coming in he could do nothing but lay back and watch his world get swept away by a slew of brilliant colors, lights and sounds. he was no longer just a passer byer, for now he knew he was part of something greater. something far greater than anything he ever thought existed.he became One with these friendly folk. he became at peace in his mind with his surroundings. and as a small piece of some greater whole, he felt intrigued to search on for what this is that he is a part of for the very first time.

Psybins new friends watched in amazement as he flew off into the sea of electricity that we call life. Ty felt that our young explorer need some music to guide him on his way. finding a nice play list for his new friend, he loaded up the music onto a cd and handed psybin a set of head phones. he politely instructed for him to lay back on his bed and allow himself to get lost in the rhythmic beats and flowing vibes, become just another sound, a single note on the backdrop of a great symphony.

with pies for eyes he layed back, face up to the sky. upon closing his eyelids he was introduced to a vision. there were two demons, one male and one female. with scales shimmering from a light unseen and of colors unknown, they stared deeply into the others eyes. with snake like tongues and the horns of a moose they grooved to the music, riding the waves into the stellar unknown. it was only them. him. her. alone. together. nothing else mattered because there was nothing else. only them and their love for one another, and that love was their fuel. the fuel that fed the fire. and ever going love machine that will hum for the rest of eternity riding atop a wave, speeding faster than light straight into the darkest, loneliest corner of the universe, just waiting for the moment to meet a lonely passer byer, like psybin, and show that poor soul what true love is all about.

but just when everything seemed to be too good to be true, shit went wrong. where there was once love is now filled with an empty void, still looking into the others eyes they fought. growling, snarling, biting...an all out attack on the other, but for what? why the sudden change? what dramatic events could have caused such a major shift in such realities. as an innocent bystander with no bias in this quarrel, psybin was confused as to why two creatures so in love with each other would behave in such a manner. from here psybins visions went all downhill.

bombs, explosions, death, disease ridden bodies with rats eating of the carcasses...non stop 100% negativity. psybin was scared. he did not know why these things were happening to him. he was so content living his life as a passer byer. the type of person who seldom does much of anything. perfectly content, no worries. but now, after shedding his veil, he sees this whole new world. a world that requires his participation, and requires for him to contribute, and in turn receive rewards. but now... why now? with all this negativity psybin was beginning to break down. it was then that psybin realized that maybe he has ventured too far. is this a warning for what lies ahead? he is determined to see this journey to the end. he has gone too far to turn back now.

he closed his eyes as tightly as he could to keep from giving into these negative feelings. he CAN beat these feelings. he thought to himself...if this is a warning, a "do not enter past this point" kind of thing, who could have placed this warning where it was? surely no man was capable of placing such a warning. god? well, it would have to be on this level, he thought. psybin has for a long time questioned his faith about who or what god is, but at this moment, at this point, in this whirling vortex that has sucked his existence past that of a mortal mans, this was his god. and now psybins pissed. hes got a bone to pick with this so called "god".

you cant scare me! he yelled into the night. i am NOT turning back now, and no body, no GOD even, could ever stop or influence him in any way to make him lose sight to the end of this journey. as psybin stares god right in the face in pure rebellion and spite, he declares his determination. you call these beasts? you trying to scare me with those little puppy dogs? you are gonna have to do alot better than that. just then the female demon reappeared, front and center. she was pissed. she opened her mouth revealing rows or razor sharp teeth and that snake like tongue. wider, wider, she opened her mouth. until she opened it so wide that her upper lip had stretched up and around her whole head and around back to the front again. then exploded with a flurry of eyeballs leaving trails of psychedelic colored demon blood. and after this explosion, laying there in the dust of the aftermath, is a cute little puppy dog.

from here psybin took control of the visions. he took control in this brave new world. the visions had simply become his play toy. butterflies, rainbows and puppy dogs...the complete polar opposite of the previous visions. he was now in control, with the power of the whole universe at his fingertips.

so psybin made it through this so called test, this rite of passage. what now? whats next? now that hes made it here, where does he go? he had never actually planned that far ahead. but no sooner could he have been blasted to another place. a different place. where he had back his stress free care free vibes, but with out the hindrance of having to be a shut in. he was now a part of the greater whole. he now knows why he is, and the reason he is is just because he is. there really isnt much more to it than that. you live your life and your primary goal is to live. thats it. but how you live is up to you and only you to decide.

psybin soon feels himself reentering his physical body, while still completely immersed in the visions. new thoughts popped into his head. they were his thoughts, he knew this because he was thinking them, but he saw nothing as to point out where these thoughts might have originated from. it was as if he relinquished command of his mind for the moment, and was just viewing these thoughts as an outsider.

this is the gist of what was thought....

you have traveled a great distance, defeated many obstacles, you even scared god in the face. you didnt back down, you held your ground, and you were rewarded for that in the process. you think this isnt real? i got some news for you buddy, this is as real as it gets. this was a test, and you passed. now your task is to take this and apply it to your every day journeys. when lifes throws you demons, make puppy dogs. you will be rewarded then just as you were here right now, in this plane. this world is yours, its your life to live and you can control more of it than you think.

how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: story i wrote while on 3 hits of acid/1 and a half pills of E [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4071403 - 04/19/05 04:02 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

wow, hell of a t rip man

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

User Gallery
Re: story i wrote while on 3 hits of acid/1 and a half pills of E [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4142685 - 05/06/05 04:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

makes me want to get the hell off the computer and go get in an adventure

PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: story i wrote while on 3 hits of acid/1 and a half pills of E [Re: Jack_Straw]
    #4142707 - 05/06/05 04:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ya, what a crazy night that was....glad you liked it

how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media