Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

Loc: Flag
ACLU smoking dope at border?
    #4071242 - 04/19/05 02:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ACLU smoking dope at border?
April 19, 2005
worldnetdaily.com

Volunteers with the Minuteman Project in Arizona say "legal observers" sent by the ACLU to monitor the citizen border patrol have been seen smoking marijuana in violation of the law.

Photographs were posted on the website of the South East Arizona Republican Club after Minuteman participants reported they saw, and smelled, the ACLU workers smoking pot.

Eleanor Eisenberg, executive director of the ACLU of Arizona, did not respond to a request for comment given to her assistant by WorldNetDaily.

As WND reported, ACLU activists shadowing the Minuteman Project at the U.S.-Mexican border are actively aiding and abetting aliens attempting to enter the country illegally, according to a spokesman for the volunteer civilian force.

Grey Deacon told Joseph Farah's nationally syndicated "WorldNetDaily RadioActive" audience Friday that ACLU monitors sent to the border to watch Minuteman activity and report civil-liberties abuses to authorities have begun flashing lights, sounding horns and warning off illegals and their "coyote" human smugglers from entering territory patrolled by the volunteers.

"They are actively engaging in criminal activity," said Deacon.

Deacon said the ACLU activists are resorting to new tactics because of the success the Minuteman Project is having in assisting the Border Patrol in spotting illegal aliens and in generating publicity about the insecure U.S.-Mexico border.

The ACLU dispatched its representatives to the 23-mile section of the Arizona border patrolled by the Minutemen after predicting the group would abuse the rights of illegal aliens. No such abuses have materialized to date.

"The ACLU's position is that illegal aliens have a right to enter our border and stay in this country as long as they want," said Deacon. "That's what one of the leaders of the group told me personally."

A volunteer reported, according to the South East Arizona Republican Club, "The ACLU is getting desperate to get something on the Minutemen and are trying to provoke incidents now."

"They pushed one of the Minutemen the other night trying to get him to push back. Didn't work. Then last night they walked up and shined a spotlight right in a Minuteman's face from six inches or so away. Didn't work that time either. We immediately report these types of contacts with them to the sheriff to counter any claims they try to make against us. They should be called the UCLU (Un-American Civil Lawsuit Union).

"They give us the middle finger every chance they get to try to get us to react. We are still trying to figure out if that is their age or IQ."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: veggie]
    #4071619 - 04/19/05 07:22 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a desperation move on the part of the minutemen....or maybe they just don't like the ACLU, there are definitely some conservative parts of AZ

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: dblaney]
    #4072193 - 04/19/05 12:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

from the Southeast Arizona Republican Club
http://www.searclub.com/?page=news-article&id=1671

They have the pictures, for what it's worth.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: lackobreath]
    #4072207 - 04/19/05 12:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Those could be hand-rolled cigs..those pics on their own are no proof.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4074825 - 04/19/05 11:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Wow the ACLU smokes dope? :shocked:

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: Wysefool]
    #4076679 - 04/20/05 01:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: veggie]
    #4076840 - 04/20/05 02:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

did he really just try to use the 'age or IQ' line?

fucking hilarious!

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: ACLU smoking dope at border? [Re: Joshua]
    #4077274 - 04/20/05 04:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Translation coutesy of In(di)go:

1st document:

to the consul of the usa
in nogales, sonora

we, the authorities of the town of vicam, first of the 8 yaqui towns, in use of the rights given to us by our internals laws, would like to ask you to grant the following people permission to visit their relatives who live in tucson, arizona:
mar?a de la luz garc?a ponce, alejandra (the j was missing - typo) guadalupe pi?a garc?a and alejandro eliseo pi?a garc?a.
reminding you of the good will you have always presented us, we repeat the stated above. but not without sending you a kind regard.

in all due respect,

(signed by 4 people)

2nd document:

jobs for everyone - young, old, mothers and especially residents of the south! you can work all across mexico! be your own boss! work whenever you want! take your siesta whenever you want!
we need a manager with a steady adress and phone number in every state in mexico.
it's possible to earn 50-100+ pesos per hour. a small investment is needed to start (200+ pesos).
call us un the usa. i will answer in english, but i speak spanish.
001-520-366-5809

------------------------------------

These documents were found in the photo directory along with the photos of the youth who were smoking.

I wonder how they are all related....hmmmm.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service