Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #21772096 - 06/06/15 09:34 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

My word that is a creepy gif

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #21778889 - 06/08/15 01:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DividedQuantum said:
I think alien races, if there are any, would have some idea of what pi is.

Is that relevant to the question?

Do these alien races have an idea of what a lever is?  Does that make a lever invented or discovered?
Do these alien races have an idea of what an electronic computer is?  Does that make the computer invented or discovered?

Useful inventions get invented because they are useful.  Often people independently invent the same thing because of that utility.  Pi is a very useful invention.  No doubt many species across the universe would benefit from it, just like they do from inventing the wheel, the lever or the computer.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: DieCommie]
    #21778956 - 06/08/15 02:16 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You have to remember we're more closely related to bacteria or a flower then we would be to aliens.  Who the fuck knows if they use math or even think mathematically.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21779063 - 06/08/15 02:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You can't invent anything nor discover it. Everything is a remix.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineR0B0G3N3S1S
Quantum Mechanic

Loc: Noosphere
Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: Asante]
    #21780458 - 06/08/15 08:01 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Certain forms of math that are different from what is seen today is an inherent ability of some, if not all, people. It's part of that reptilian brain and the third eye and stuff.

"—“All” is of “One” or “One” is “All.” So closely bound is each to other, that neither can be parted from its mate."

the important word here is mate. This implies an inverse relationship (think hermetic principle of gender) of ONE and ALL. If ONE and ALL are functions, then equal and opposites are established by inverse functions (hermetic principle of polarity)... or something a long those lines. (kinda rusty, gotta get those cogs turning again).

--------------------
One should of, but shouldn't of had to.
Because One Shouldn't of, but had to.
Pm me If you are trying to discuss that one thing that everybody knows but is so hard to put into words.

Edited by R0B0G3N3S1S (06/08/15 08:02 PM)

Offlineyouknowyou
Stranger
Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: R0B0G3N3S1S]
    #21780597 - 06/08/15 08:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

but what ONE means?
is there even ONE out there?
I seriously dont see what is one in the universe and I see a true contradiction with statements like: all is one.

it seems to be quite infinite in the universe. when someone say ''all'', it seem like a thing that is stable, something that is. however, it always change, evolve, grow, with infinite possibilities of consciousness.

if you look at how universe works, it seems theres always two all the time: black/white, life/death, male/female, light/dark ect.

so, if there's infinite, finite should be a reality. however, nothing in this universe seems finite.

so, what is finite? as we can all agree about infinity, logically, there should be something that is finite. something right here right now that is finite.

when someone say all is one, he means that he understood that everyone and everything is in us. everything is in 1.

we could maybe represent all/infinity by the number 1 and finite by the number 0.

what do represent zero? nothing. nothing do not contain anything. if we can agree that in the universe everything comes into two parts, there should be a universe and no universe, no life/no death.

very interesting imo
zero wishes, zero desire, zero problem.
I think the key is to understand the nothingness, the emptiness, that is all in us.as long as we think we are one, we do not see the other reality which is zero.

when you look at science, they have shown that the universe is builded with very small particles that collapse into each other, constantly changing, ect.
what we consider as finite things like a apple, a car, is actually not a finite thing that is stable, its constantly changing even though, because of our limited optic vison, we cannot seethe building block, the small particles that create the car. furthermore, what we consider as ours, as me, cannot be true. theres nothing that is one. everything is constantly changing and there's nothing we can point and say: this is me or mine or this is truly one. so, infinity is a reality.

there's no-thing in the universe. there's no thing you can point that is stable. even in the polarity, there's different shades of white, different shades of happiness and suffering, ect. there's nothing that seem to be totally black or white, its always quite infinite.

infinitely changing is the reality of our universe. if infinite really do exist, as the polarity in the universe shows us, there's obligatory the possibility of finite.
I'd think that zero/ nothing/ emptiness is the other part of that reality/polarity.

do we know the reality zero? no and I think that what we have to find out, inside of us, and inside of everything, nothingness. because sadly, its also part of the reality

as long as we try to make something out of nothing, there's no way out of the polarity life and death, satisfaction and unsatisfaction, black and white.

Edited by youknowyou (06/09/15 12:01 AM)

InvisiblePsilocybinMan
State Alchemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: דגים ועצ Flag
Re: Math: discovered or invented? [Re: youknowyou]
    #21851167 - 06/24/15 03:56 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:dna:

Edited by PsilocybinMan (06/24/15 05:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder