Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Drying Shrooms - "DIY styley" : - )
    #4053533 - 04/14/05 05:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok going to perhaps buy a decent quantity of shrooms from a website in camden in London which do very nice cheap shrooms.

Just curious as to what the best drying method would be, i was thinking of the following method if anyone has any input please advise!

• Large cardbaord box, hole cut out at top with 60watt bulb placed inside
  • Shrooms placed on bottom of box inside with black tshirt over them.
  • When dried (How long recken theyd take??) pop em in a sealed container with some "dry the air thingy" - Anyone know where i can get this?

Cheers in advance
Mike  :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Drying Shrooms - "DIY styley" : - ) [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4053541 - 04/14/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, that should work. i'd recommend fan drying them first. if you can get one of those heater fan things that blow warm air, and put the shrooms in front of that for a while first. last week i got 100g of various cubensis strains from camden, and two of those fans did most of the drying in a few hours.

after that, put them in your light-bulb box thing do finish the drying. put the shrooms between two layers of tissue, and throw some desiccant in the box. if you do a google search for desiccant you should find plenty of places to buy it from.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Drying Shrooms - "DIY styley" : - ) [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4053732 - 04/14/05 07:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

If you want to get a decent amount of mushrooms, I suggest a diffrent approach, specifically this if you've never done it. Here is a section about drying your mushrooms.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offline40ozKing
BoozeMaster
Re: Drying Shrooms - "DIY styley" : - ) [Re: gdman]
    #4069958 - 04/18/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when i dry shrooms, i just set em on the table and fan dry em for 2 days. then they go into a plastic bag... although i am thinking about investing in some of those airtight canned food jars

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom