Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

friends heroin problem?
    #4067047 - 04/17/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my best friend is addicted to heroin, its very obvious.

everytime he comes over my house he has a bag or two of H.

this is just about every weekend....

do you think he has a major problem? think he does it when i'm not with him/secretly

what should i tell him, i don't mind him doing H...but i don't want him to die

thanks

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechemistry
One.
 User Gallery

Re: friends heroin problem? [Re: PriitK]
    #4067076 - 04/17/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

right now one of us is at someones house with a bag of shrooms and that persons friend thinks that by them doing shrooms is putting there life at risk... i dunno man.

--------------------
c h e m i s t r y

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4067130 - 04/17/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you can tell him, he wont listen

it will soon get much greater than every weekend

one of my best friends died from it recently, and a lot of other friends are on the same path

once it gets its claws into somebody it doenst like to let go

its his life, you can try to help if you want, but in the end its up to them, and you probably wont succeed

my only advice is to start keeping your distance from him and dont try H

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: friends heroin problem? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4067484 - 04/18/05 01:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
my only advice is to start keeping your distance from him and dont try H

Very wise.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #4068463 - 04/18/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

this is just about every weekend....

do you think he has a major problem? think he does it when i'm not with him/secretly

It is extremely difficult to do a drug like that regularly and not develop an addiction. Every addiction starts with "harmless" occasional use. When "occasional" becomes "regular", there is a problem, IMHO. If you're going to confront him about this, do it now.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: friends heroin problem? *DELETED* [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4068809 - 04/18/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4068887 - 04/18/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

keep talking to him, man. don't give up, especially if he's a good friend. try not to be too condemning, but tell him its not good for him. and be damn serious about it, because its a damn serious problem. gentle, but serious. more difficult than it sounds, i know.

if he's doing smack frequently, he has a major problem. there's no way you can do smack frequently and not get addicted, and in the vast majority of cases, getting addicted means getting fucked up.

every addict starts off thinking they can control their useage. tell him he can't control it. blunt, but in so many cases, painfully true.

he probably won't listen until he starts to get fucked up, but let him know you'll be there when the time comes for him to listen. at the end of the day, it will be his decision. he may ignore your efforts for a long time, but if you're still there when he's screwed and wants to get off it, you can be a great help.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Edited by alsey (04/18/05 02:37 PM)

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: friends heroin problem? [Re: alsey]
    #4070192 - 04/18/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for the help....

i think it's just a couple of his friends he chills with. they all do crack, heroin, all the time. i bet he wouldnt do it if he never met them, theyre leading him down the wrong path.

it's like he doesn't even wanna talk unless he has H. :/

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: friends heroin problem? [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4073406 - 04/19/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Letto said:
Sat away from him?! So you'd give up on a best friend, who's been with you through everything, just because he uses heroin regularly? That's bullshit, how could you give up on a friend?!

cause after regular usage their personality will totally change, and they wont be the same person they were before

its crazy how much a junkie will start lying to and scamming and screwing over their friends in various ways....because once you are really in deep with heroin, getting your next hit to feel better is a lot more important than anything or anybody else

besides its a lot easier (in my opinion) to let go when things begin to go bad, than to spend a few years dealing with the daily pain of watching your best friend completely go down, watching them have multiple overdoses and not caring, and then eventually ending up dead in a coffin....at least from my experience

sorry thats just how i feel after watching friend after friend after friend go down the same path
hopefully you never had (and never will have to) watch this bullshit happen

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag