Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Poll about visuals ...
    #406442 - 09/27/01 03:57 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

if you can remember, describe a visual that you had that either recurred throughout the whole trip, or somehow just struck you as amazing/frightening/spiritual etc etc

On my first acid trip, I remember that the most recurring visual was the eyes of a cheschire cat all over the trees in my ranch ... everywhere I looked, at least one tree had pairs of red green and blue maniacal eyes that reminded me of a cheschire cat, and they would always be staring at me ... at first the visual jarred me and I just flipped, but then I started grooving on seeing the cats everywhere, when I would close my eyes the hallucinations were mostly of designs resembling fractal art (you know, how fractals seem to drop out into infinity) but with cheschire eyes again mixed in, but the colors kept changing ... beautiful but at times frightening how strong and emotional these visuals were.

On my second acid trip (3 1/2 hits of super potent PEZ), I didn't see as much of the cheschire eyes until the end, but during the peak i still remember that when we were listening to Pink Floyd's Ummagumma CD 2, at the beginning of the cd I looked at my carpet and it turned into such a complex whirlpool of color that I fuckin went crazy -- not scared, but just absolutely amazed how vibrant and flowing it was. i kind of realized i couldn't get pulled in, but i felt as if i was gravitating towards it. When track 2 came on (Be Careful with that axe Eugene) i looked at my wall and started seeing rows of haunted houses which seemed to build and build, just grew bigger and more detailed and more frightening. when the scream hit, my entire world just blew up with frightening (though not imposing) visuals of just anything scary you can think of (mostly fantasy stuff tho)

these visuals have stayed with me up until 6 months later (right now), i mean, i obviously don't SEE that shit but i have permanent "photos" in my head which are what I use sometimes to draw and paint. absolutely amazing

this is also why i love acid so much, there is SO much involved ... shrooms, even on high doses, just don't provide the kaleidoscopes and shit i see on acid -- the main reason i trip....everybody i know says that after i did acid my artwork became more phenomenal

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSCAD_Shroomer
Loc: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: HB]
    #406457 - 09/27/01 04:07 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I love to watch the clouds when I'm triping. I first discovered this on a "trip" to Disney World. We paid all this money to get in and trip with Mickey Mouse, but all I wanted to do was watch the clouds. Even on several low dose trip with shrooms the clouds have always been amazing.

HeavenlybluE3113 I too am an artist. I would like to see some of your work. Got a website?

--------------------
"Good times, all the time."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: SCAD_Shroomer]
    #406462 - 09/27/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

when I get access to a scanner I'll upload as many pics as I can, I have posted some computer art on this website though they aren't too much like my hand art, which people are now making requests for. soon I'll start creating flourescent light posters of my hand art, with more colors and a cleaner art altogether.

We're all MADD here...

Offlinezappadean
    #406579 - 09/27/01 06:06 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

most times when i have low dose trips i find a kind of pixilated aura around people and things that are moving. It kind of looks like the surreal potential feilds visual on sonique. higher dose trips are usually unique to the time for me.

"If you do acid wait an hour before swimming."
- Kids in the Hall

--------------------
"If you do acid wait an hour before swimming."
- Kids in the Hall

InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: zappadean]
    #406611 - 09/27/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

the most fucked up visuals i ever had were the first time i ever tripped on acid..i took 2 hits wich was a bad mistake..we were already trippin on one and when i dosed the other it blew me away..we had the black light on and were listening to skinny puppy laughing our heads off and my friend jasons head looked like it was breaking up into fractiles and blowing away then coming back repeatedly..and when we had the light on i was just stearing at the wall paper that had flowers on it..the flowers were tossing and turning and twirling and then they broke up into little pieces and looked like little bitty cartoons running all over the walls.i couldnt see the cartoons like in detail but my mind had me tricked into believing thats what they were and i just kept tripping on it..everytime i would look at my brother and he would blink his eyes his eyelids would change colors..and if i could only explain to you the auditory hallucinations that went along with this..what a night..ill never be the same..

some say the end is near some say we'll see armagedon soon..certainly hope we will..i sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit.

--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: My Third Eye]
    #406618 - 09/27/01 06:46 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

every time i go into my bathroom it always makes sound like metal screeching and it really gets me really mad during the trip

i can believe its not butter but why would you do that
http://go.to/freesporering

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

OfflineRaVeN_SKiEs

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    #406620 - 09/27/01 06:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

when i first tripped on mushies with a few of my buddies we spent a while just standing on my deck watching the clouds. coming up with ideas for what certian things in the clouds we saw meant, and stuff like that. it was awesome

I am looking through
Through the dance of the trees
I experience
What a shaman sees
I return within
I return with sight
Under raven skies
I will sleep tonight

-The Tea Party

--------------------
I am looking through
Through the dance of the trees
I experience
What a shaman sees
I return within
I return with sight
Under raven skies
I will sleep tonight

-The Tea Party

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: My Third Eye]
    #406686 - 09/27/01 07:08 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My Third Eye, would you consider that a bad trip? or did you enjoy it?

We're all MADD here...

InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
    #407285 - 09/28/01 06:38 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

well for the most part it was good..i enjoyed it most of the night but i did indeed get very very very scared at one point..we were sitting there laughing like crazy and my buddy stopped and said "whats so funny" that set me to a really bad world..it made me feel like shit..so just layed back and stared at shit the rest of the night not talking to anyone..the scariest part of the trip though was when he turned the lights completely out and put in skinny puppies back and forth number 2 album.at one point my friend got scared as well and had to turn the lights back on because he said he looked over at me and thought i had horns on my head.i remember i kept thinking"now i know why they call it trippin now" because i felt like i was actually moving through some sort of video game or something.i felt like i was actually going somewhere..i worried myself to sleep ...

some say the end is near some say we'll see armagedon soon..certainly hope we will..i sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit.

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: HB]
    #407380 - 09/28/01 09:44 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: ]
    #407412 - 09/28/01 10:17 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My most amazing visual would be at the resturant, where a little kid was running around the place like a monkey, then the little bastard turned into a monkey!

You approach the turnstiles and know that when
you get there you have to give the man two dollars
or he won't let you inside but when you get there
everything goes wrong.

InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: windex]
    #407525 - 09/28/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

the day people start turning into monkeys when im trippin is the day ill admit myself and get some professional help..lol

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#407661 - 09/28/01 03:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

thats fuckin hilarious windex

We're all MADD here...

OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
    #407987 - 09/29/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My most amazing visual would be at the resturant, where a little kid was running around the place like a monkey, then the little bastard turned into a monkey!

This is the kind of talk that makes me wish i could find some fucking acid... but i'lll survive... and so the search goes on...

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #408002 - 09/29/01 01:12 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Ate a gram of unidentified mushrooms, so strong i'm guessing azures. This was back when i knew shit about them.

Anyway, when i turned my head i saw four of everything, it was insane. I saw a porcelin frog and i couldn't tell if it was real or not.

the high point of the night was getting a ride in my friends pickup while laying down in the back. Looking up at a marage of tree branched looming over me, zooming by, in an infinite number of frames.

Satan is Irish

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
    #408426 - 09/29/01 04:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I spent a bank holiday in the country side one time with a bunch of friends. We all dropped acid and layed back to enjoy the ride.

The thing that stuck with me, and scared me most, was that I was pretending to be an elephant by using the sleeve of my jacket as a trunk. While I was doing this someone had put a twig/small branch down the back of my pants and I hadn't noticed. After I'd finished goofing about, trying to scare people, someone said that I'd grown a fucking elephants tail.
I turned my head and, fuck me, I had a little tail.
I think I ran from it for about 3 minutes, just blindly into the bushes and trees, and it must have worked it's way out and fell off eventually.
I ended up in hysterics under a tree, with all these maggots on bungee cords falling onto me.
My friend took some pictures of me and my eyes are totally fucked.

That was my first trip.

- Ev.
----------------------------------------
Kill the body and the head will die.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: Everlast]
    #409236 - 09/30/01 01:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

hah

tho funny in retrospect, that must have sucked tripping.  glad it didn't scare you away from trips tho :smile:

We're all MADD here...

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
    #409848 - 10/01/01 03:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Nah... didn't scare me away.

The other things I saw were too beautiful (a field full of rotating buttercups that shone like the sun etc.)

I'll badger my mate for the photographs... I think there are some of me in flight too. =]

- Ev.
----------------------------------------
Kill the body and the head will die.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #410290 - 10/01/01 04:33 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone else like to shower during their trip? I always get the same visual from the spray of water when I shower. It always ends up forming a rainbow. Just curious if anyone else has seen this.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Poll about visuals ... [Re: MokshaMan]
    #410401 - 10/01/01 06:25 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i love jacuzzi's!

We're all MADD here...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom