Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLuvWallyWorld
Slack-jawedgawker

Loc: Midwest
**I'M BACK** sub level 1 trip and beach jog? goes well together or not?
    #4066057 - 04/17/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

Oftentimes when I want to relax and do some self reflection in nature I take a long (4-5 miles) jog down the beach and this time I was thinking about adding in let's say a half-gram dried cube. That's enough to "crack my head open" as I say but not produce any visuals other than increased color intensity

So what say you? If someone else has tried it and the two don't go well together by all means speak up.

cuz hey, bleach and windex are both great cleaning products but if you mix em together you get deadly chlorine gas. (ok so a jog and shrooms isn't exactly like that but you get the idea)

--------------------

Edited by LuvWallyWorld (04/17/05 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: sub level 1 trip and beach jog? goes well together or not? [Re: LuvWallyWorld]
    #4066103 - 04/17/05 05:34 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

Try a bike ride. Jogging might be too much work.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: sub level 1 trip and beach jog? goes well together or not? [Re: LuvWallyWorld]
    #4066113 - 04/17/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

A jog with mushrooms, low dose, can be like dancing and psychedelics - an active meditation with is great. Also low doses can be quite interesting, at least after some higher dose experiences, when I came back to low ones, I go surprised.
I reccomend.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

InvisibleLuvWallyWorld
Slack-jawedgawker

#4066145 - 04/17/05 05:50 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

so the single dried cap ended up weighing .4g. Gunna do some housecleaning till it kicks in and then see y'all in an hour and a half hopefully with a glowing report.

--------------------

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #4066158 - 04/17/05 05:56 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

It'll be a waste. The physical labor speeds the motabolization of not only the shrooms but also the magic. I ran 2 miles on about an 8th of shrooms. During the entire run I didn't feel like I was tripping. I tripped before and after.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

InvisibleLuvWallyWorld
Slack-jawedgawker

#4066448 - 04/17/05 07:50 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

hey y'all I'm back. Running itself didn't feel any different, and the dosage was pretty low so I'd say my thought process reverted to how it normally feels when I'm on a long run. BUT, and here comes the BUT... there's this thing called "runner's high" http://psychology.about.com/library/weekly/aa081000a.htm that one can settle into on a good long exausting run and I had the most amazing one today. Honestly I went into this expecting to just kind of plod along and let my mind wander and stare at the beauty but in this case it seems like the shrooms intensified the inherent runner's high. I found myself settling into a pace where I was going at a rate that kept me challenged physically but comfortable enough I ran farther down the beach than I'd originally planned before turning around. I felt exausted as I cruised back in this high but maintained my pace because it felt so good to be so tired.

I'm kinda scared... I'm really gunna have to run damn hard to get this euphoric while sober in the future :P

oh and I'm a single white-collar 20-something so the rare sight of being around all the little kids out with their families riding their bikes kept brining a big smile to my face.

--------------------

InvisibleLuvWallyWorld
Slack-jawedgawker

#4066453 - 04/17/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

oh and as for the metabolism debate, I took it about two hours ago, ran 4 miles AND I'M STILL TRIPPIN.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies