Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: patriotism, nationalism etc. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4068403 - 04/18/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Turkey is also a stable secular democracy in the middle east.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: patriotism, nationalism etc. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4068473 - 04/18/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

great comments. Like all things requiring passion about a stance/belief, (including faith) we shouldn't look at all the/our actions as justifiable, and more so, we shouldn't have blind patriotism (blind faith).

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: patriotism, nationalism etc. [Re: Icelander]
    #4068609 - 04/18/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Jiggy says:
WTF can I do about it?
---------------------------------------------------------
Well jiggy, I can think of two things. I only believe one of them works. First you could join a resistance movement like Earth First or some other "patriotic" group and fight every injustice you perceive.

Or

Change yourself into a fully functional human being. Perfect your ability to Love life unconditionally. Then let that love trickle down to all other humans. Quit fighting and start Loving.

Those are the two I can think of.

I don't necessarily mean you in particular are responsible for what's wrong in this country. You just made it sound like there was just a couple of bad guys and the rest of us were just being used against our will. I don't believe that. I grew up in the midwest. :grin: We all bear some responsibility for the way things are good and bad. Some more, some less. :heart:

I have chosen your later option in my own world off the board and my life here in the states is pretty freaking awesome. I even home school my own daughter to live in my own world within this world. I may have physical limitations but in mind, heart and spirit I am freeeeeeeeeeeeee.

People complain how the big bad mean government is brain washing the children through the educational system. Oh excuse me, you mean the same big bad mean government that allows for me to educate my daughter at home or freely take her out of the country to get an education elsewhere if I prefer? That one? :rotfl: ( remember the conscious expansion article and what it said about expanding awareness into other dimensions of conscious as well as keeping it in 3 and 4 D? )  I'm dipping into the 8th now. Once you get to the 6th perspective, words are hard to come by as it's all underlying supportive morph field forms and blue prints by then but working with the 7th and 8th energies I recently figured out is where you can pull from to quicken manifestation time.

Because this stuff isn't science fact no one wants to learn from it even though dozens here can validate it from experience. Either our experiences don't count because pop science says it isn't possible or we are lumped into delusional people who don't count. Fine! They can live in their victim hoods and dramas and lack of personal power and lack and fear in general. That's what free will is for. I do posts on how to use it and or be used by it and those posts often catch flack from the victims and those who may be interested become to afraid to ask questions because they don't want to catch flack.

It's interesting to watch these dynamics.

Back to 3-D, the power players in Washington are the minority of people that make up the population of the United States. This is a truth. I told you that I vote Independent. If people pay attention to election debates, when the the independents are even allowed in the debates, the Independent party comes the closest to recognizing the problems created by the Dem's and Rep's and they have solutions.

Yet, How many Americans vote Independent? The party averages a 3-8% vote in most states. Maybe its because the Independent part talks at stealth frequencies over heads and they hear it but aren't processing it and resonate better with the "don't waste your vote vibes" mentality. Its still sheep mentality though they think they are being slick. :lol:

I'm not blind to the problems this country has however, I prefer to see within the planes of whats good about it and where its problem free. Some accuse you of being ignorant to the problems of the world then and what can you say. Go to focus on the problems and then they say you are negative. Focus on the problems and give solutions and they call you a dreamer. My WTF comment partially came from that place.

If I were to post on how to over ride the system and be in this world but not of it people would start saying I was living in fantasy land. Why they don't feel worth it or that they deserve it I am working on understanding here.

My life is pretty darn  dreamy. :lol:

I use to live to Kauai. Thats where the TV show Fantasy Island was filmed. :lol: That island is  the anchor for heavenly realities on earth. It's sounds funny but it's not a joke either. I keep telling people heaven on earth has always been here. We see what we choose to see.

Ice, I think you know enough about from what I said in the "magick" post that I have my ass cushioned and covered regarding the stuff people feel victimized or un-empowered within.

Look at who posted in some form of relation to that thread, you who are real happy go lucky, positive and self empowered around here, me who says I  am already living in my heaven on earth and Markos who is living the self empowered good life himself.

I can jack up my octave really high and start talking way above the duality plane of resistance and fighting and what will happen? Those posts oddly go invisible cept for a few who can process them and who is that helping? If you underdstand what I am talking about and I think you do, experiment some time, it's pretty neat. Set an octave for a post or reply and note what octave comes back. Start feeling your way around the frequency of certain words, just one key word tone set dissonant from the rest can really make it interesting.

I would love to teach this stuff more thoroughly as it's about going stealth and securing yourself from victim hood. If people know how frequency resonation worked related to creating realities they would cream their pants. This stuff is so cool.

FW said that I coundn't secure myself from being kidnapped in another thread.  I beg to differ and say it's easy once you understand this stuff. What does it benefit someone to disbeleive or to not want to know more and work at mastering it themselves? All I can come up with is that some people are comfortable in victimhood and not ready to take on the responcibility or management of more power.

A "hate on the big bad mean government" post came up once and I talked about going stealth and it was as if no one heard me.

Ice, hang around and take note of how much people love their victimhood and dramas. The ones who don't, already "know" and the ones who do, don't want to give it up. A small minority are ready to come out of it and it's worth it to be around for them like someone was for us when we were ready to decompress.

In this case, I figured the best I could do was remind people that there is a lot of good here and if they think its better somewhere else they are free to leave and get a dialog going to smoke out the victims.

Think of how many still believe there is just one world and one reality vibrating here right now? I've posted on how individual truth works many times. Many post on the one subjective reality yet, those posts get met with the objectivists who maintain the idea that there is a one objective truth for all and the rest is delusional realities. ?????????

There are so many adavantages to shifting the view on that.

I do my part in 3-d and vote independent and raise awareness on issues here and there or play dumb and say things to get people thinking and asking more questions. I also occupy other planes of awareness and do my part in establishing and maintaining my own heaven on earth to map and anchor the frequencies. I'm okay with it all and myself within it. I first replied here just to get dialog going.

You know what I am talking about because you understood the conscious expansion article I posted. You also said some of the ideas reminded you of "bleep". Do you know how much flack that movie has caught here every time someone posts on how they enjoyed it's message?

So many would rather trash one of the producers with heresay or cry over how the scientists in it were used and abused then actually learn something from the message itself or discuss its message in a grouo effort to get something from it.

Once I told a government complainer basher to use the mirror technique to see the internal duality struggle he was projecting onto it. He came back saying something about my brown nosing because I wouldn't join in the hateful resistance with him.

This board is interesting! People are awesome! Life is awesome!

Anyway, thanks for receiving the pass off when I said WTF can I do about it and the jack for a self lift this morning.  :wink:

I'm flyin again if you havn't noticed....................... :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: patriotism, nationalism etc. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4070298 - 04/18/05 08:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow girl, you do dance! I hear you and I believe I  know what you are talking about and mostly I agree. Now heres where I'm supposed to tell you what I don't agree with and play the debate game. But you wowed me with your beautiful response and I would much rather focus on where we agree. Why? Because where we agree is on the important issues and the rest is just fluff. I mean that. :heart:

Your post reminds me a little of my partner. She loves and lives on a level I get to in my better moments. She was home schooled also and home schooled the kids until they wanted the experience of traditional school.

I agree that the folks here are pretty neat, that's why I spend my time here. I learn a lot about myself and others. Really all people can come up to this level if you give them a safe place to do it. It may take some time and patience. But if you don't attack back you can see amazing things from people you were about to write off.

Thanks for sharing your story. I like to hear these things. I know I still focus on what's "wrong" a lot. Fifty years of it digs a deep trench. In a couple of days I'll be 52. The last two years have done a lot to change that picture and I look forward to loving and living more and more. :grin: The motto I've adopted and strive towards sez it all for me now. "Love everyone unconditionally including yourself" Every time I post that saying I get jumped on. But no one that does that wants to listen to what I mean by it. It works! Peace and  :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: patriotism, nationalism etc. [Re: Icelander]
    #4070339 - 04/18/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals