Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Has society re-programmed you? The power of suggestion...
    #4065265 - 04/17/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Has society re-programmed you? The power of suggestion...

A man is asked to participate in a mind control study. The man believes he is logical and that if any trickery is being involved he will "suss it out" and not play along.

The mind controller then has a conversation with the man. He talks very quickly but is seemingly telling him a story that he wants the man to know.

He then asks the man if could have anything in the world right now, what does he want. The man replies "a BMX", "I want a BMX". The man does not really want a BMX. The thought of BMX was constantly planted into the mans mind during the story.

The mind controller used phrases such as "BM", "cycle" etc during his story. The story would not appear to be particularly strange as the words were well hidden within the content of what the mind controller was saying!

Now apply this theory to society and the media. Mind control happens in the most subtle ways. Our governments and the media have been actively studying mind control for decades, its scary to consider the levels to which we have been re-programed.

I haven't had a TV for almost 3 years now and I feel much happier not being re-conditioned by my society.

In the UK about 8-9 years ago we started getting more and more American comedy on our screens. When 'friends' finally hit. The whole fucking culture changed! Girls of every age going around using cheap American (no offense) phrases and accents!

It kind of sickens me to see people so easily influenced by each other. People zombiefied by dumbness, with no desire to learn about these things.

As people don't want to know, all I may do now is use the knowledge to my advantage and start controlling a few zombie minds myself...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Has society re-programmed you? The power of suggestion... [Re: Ego Death]
    #4065628 - 04/17/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The Bible talks of people as sheep for a reason, and refers to shepards as well for the same reason.

:shrug: Some people would rather have others think for them.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Offlinescribble
Stranger
Re: Has society re-programmed you? The power of suggestion... [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4065671 - 04/17/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I put subliminal messages in my final for High school so not just the gov. is using them. Everything in media right down to the color, music, people, shapes... etc. is chosen for a reason. Knowing about it helps but still nearly everyone world wide is beings affected in one way or another. A person raised by animals shows very few human traits and most can never be tough those traits that weren't tough at birth so some mind conditioning might be OK but I still think the media and gov. should stop using it on purpose.

--------------------
Mahayana Buddhist tradition tells how Buddha lived on one hemp seed a day.
This was enough to sustain him during the six steps of asceticism leading to his Enlightenment.
In recent centuries, higher doses have been favoured.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Has society re-programmed you? The power of suggestion... [Re: scribble]
    #4065695 - 04/17/05 02:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:shrug: It's not so much the use that bothers me, but the misuse, as it will always be used in one form or another. I just disdain the use of distributng fallacious agitprop in terms of our country being so threatened by terrorists, as well as the marketing firms taking advantage of the impressionable.

If their was a real threat from terrorists for instance, we'd go farther to secure our boundaries as many a mexican are comming into America on a daily basis, and that could be a great avenue for terrorists to flood the nation. (not to be racist, they're mexican's :tongue:, call them hispanics if it pleases you).

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (04/17/05 02:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale