Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
What a trip.
    #4065564 - 04/17/05 02:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time but when I got home from school yesterday, I really wanted to get trashed. I had just finished writing my third exam in four days after getting virtually no sleep for 48 hours.

Anyways, I decided to shroom and next thing I knew it I was literally flying. I'm not sure exactly how much I took but I think it was around an 1/8th... maybe a little more. And while everything started out fine and dandy, before I knew it I was so retardedly fucked that I couldn't even function anymore. After about an hour or two the shrooms had kicked in full fledged and I couldn't make sense of anything.

We ended up in my friends backyard with probably 8 other people. Only a couple of us were high and literally everyone was talking. At this point, I started thinking everything was a dream. I actually started believing it too and it was driving me nuts.

It's like all my senses were going haywire. I could pick up conversations from people across the yard as if they were yelling in me ear. And I don't know how to explain it but I felt like I was stuck in an infinite loop. Everything just kept happening and no matter what it was, I felt like it had already happened before. I've noticed that sometimes when I smoke up and I watch TV I feel like I've already seen every programs that comes on (even though I haven't).. last night kinda like that, only ten times worse.

By the end of the night I felt like I was doomed. That I'd be trapped in this alternate reality forever. But the more I thought about it, the more I started to believe that it actually was a dream... a really aggravating dream I couldn't wake up from. I tried to walk into my buddies house but my gf stopped me on the steps and told me to stay outside. At that point I just lost it. I closed my eyes and I fell. I figured I'd just keep falling forever like I do in some of my dreams but before I knew it, I stopped falling.

Apparently I closed my eyes from the top of the stairs and just toppled over. I didn't put my arms out to stop myself and my legs were completely straight. I just fell and landed over and landed hard, badly bruising the side of my neck, my knees and my chest. It's scary cause I couldn't understand the fact that every action had a consequence and that I actually wasn't dreaming. I didn't realize that I was fully awake and capable of hurting myself or even someone else.

Finally I headed home and just passed out on my bed.

Anyways, that's my crazy trip. I didn't go on any mystical adventures but I did have a pretty fucked up time. It's hard to explain but I felt like a malfunctioning robot. My senses were going haywire, my brain was racing and I couldn't even communicate (apparently all I ever said was random stuff that didn't pertain to anything).

With all that said, I don't think I'm ever gonna eat shrooms again. At least not when I'm really really tired and don't know how much I'm taking.

Edited by Kooshster (04/17/05 03:04 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub