Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewaca2
Stranger
HELP FAST!! I'm Seriosly Od'd
    #4062654 - 04/16/05 02:33 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Here's the deal.. yesterday a buddy gave me 23 5mg dexedrine and I ate them at about 2/hour for 10 hours startin at 10am yesterday and finishing at midnight. Well about this morning 6am my heart started going out of control. I was forced to call 911 thinkin I wa sabout to have a heart attack. Well the ambulance showed up and my heart had settled down a bit and it was 7am now so I hadn't taken anything in 7 hours. The guy ran a test and say my heartrate was 130 and blood pressure was 160/100. I don't have insurance so I was in a situation to go spend a lot of money and get help at the hospital and be pissed later that I was just paranoid, or maybe get real messed up with a heart problem. Well I chose to stay home.. I walked around for 3 hours until 10 oclock and started feelin better. I took a nap for a couple hours and woke back up thinkin everything will be fine. I noticed my heart still hurts somewhat (still overbeating.. and has pain.. but I stioll have some dexy in my system so this is kinda normal. The pain is what worries me not the over beating.) My left arm and leg are kind of numb.. they started this back when the attack first hit and are still not back to normal. The scariest thing is I've noticed a noise coming from my heart.. like water pouring. I believe it's a murmur... just wondering if this may be normal until the drugs get outa my system or if I may have blown a valve or sumtin. I feel fairly good right now.. no dizziness or anything.. just the heart pains and limb numbness. Should I go in now to get checked out ro wait until I knwo the drugs our completely out of my system?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: HELP FAST!! I'm Seriosly Od'd [Re: waca2]
    #4062675 - 04/16/05 02:40 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

This website is full of hobbyists and enthusiasts, and just regular joe's like you and me. We cannot accurately diagnose any medical conditions. If you have a serious medical concern, you need to go and get professional advice immediately.

Please do us all a favor and go seek professional attention immediately. I do not appreciate these types of posts on our message board because quite frankly, we are not qualified to handle them! I hope you will be fine, but it is better to be safe rather than sorry - and if your body is telling you that something is wrong, you should get it checked out immediately!

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1