Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Jeannie]
    #4118281 - 05/01/05 10:20 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You knew him for a WHOLE YEAR! WOW! It's like you knew him forever!
I like a drink, I'm not a pothead! I don't get intoxicated 24/7 like you.
I work, as I have always done, to this very day to increase the music business we started to more than DOUBLE what it was before we met you people. At least I now have more time to focus on that, other than supporting Jack and your friends that leached off of us. I'll triple the business next year. It's only me now. Jim's DEAD!
Fuck off and get your own life. You never were my friend, I don't trust you. You suck. You only care about yourself. You never even called when Jim died.
Like I said: Please Go Away! Do you only live to torment Jim's friends and Family?
Please let Jim Rest in Peace.

Daniel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCyd
James' Sister
done [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4118368 - 05/01/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, Andy . . Veggie is right and I thought that is what I had said in my last post, perhaps not clearly enough. You know my intentions, and I think I know yours. Andy and Danny I have full confidence that we can work together in peace. Jack, NOT Jeannie, guess we'll see. I will do everything in my power to preserve and protect James' lifetime of work . .period. So, like I said, those of you who matter know how to reach me and I you.

With Love for Jim,
Cyd

--------------------
Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum. Umbram Fugat Veritas!

Edited by Cyd (05/01/05 11:18 AM)

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
Re: done [Re: Cyd]
    #4118418 - 05/01/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dan and Cyd started this. I've only been responding to their public accusations against us. Dan's right that I don't consider him my friend. That's why I didn't call after Jim's death.

OfflineMysterioso
Stranger
Re: done [Re: Jeannie]
    #4118912 - 05/01/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No Jeannie, I said you NEVER were my friend. You were just like all the rest of the drug people that showed up here. Only interested in using James and I for your own gain.
Please let James rest in peace,
and leave his memory alone.
Daniel

Offlineglenda
Stranger
James Arthur Dugovic, II [Re: Mysterioso]
    #4119142 - 05/01/05 02:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

James was my first child, then came Cyd, then Timothy, then John and then Sarah. We are the ones that have any thing to say about James.
The rest of you BUT OUT until we get things straight. I could tell you a lot about Jack, his so called wife and V. I'll keep my peace for
now. James Arthur Dugovic and I are the only people entitled to any of his property or Estate. Cyd and Tim and James Sr, and I are the only ones that tell the truth.
James was my son not yours. Get out of our lives.
His family loves him We would rather have Him than any thing he may of
had.
Glenda Decker Sandy, Utah
Mother of James

Offlineglenda
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dugovic, II [Re: glenda]
    #4119199 - 05/01/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

p.s.
We'll see whose books they are.
Glenda Decker
Mother of James

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
    #4119743 - 05/01/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dan, I never claimed to be your friend. I listened to your endless drunken harassment on the phone because I felt sorry for you at the time. When I couldn?t stand the harassment anymore and stopped taking your calls, you started calling the police and harassing them to harass us. They came to our house, searched it, talked to us a little while and told us they would never bother us again.

Glenda, I have never met you. I don?t know what you mean by ?so called wife.? I am Jack?s wife. I?m sorry to have ever met your son but he came to my house and asked my husband to move into his house and finish his book with him. He neglected to mention that he was a registered sex offender whose name could taint Jack?s book forever. Jack also didn?t know Jim was gay until after he was arrested. Jim led Jack to believe that the reason there were young children around all the time was because he was interested in their mothers.

I would love to stop posting on this forum but as long as you and your family keep attacking me, I feel compelled to.

Offlineglenda
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dugovic, II [Re: Jeannie]
    #4120067 - 05/01/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My son was not gay, Nor a sex offender, all of his nieces and nephews loved to be around him. They respect him. You are an interloper, a lier and a big mouth. Your husband had nothing good to say about you, neither did V.
I wish Jack had never come to my home he was a helpless, smelly, dirty old man he had to be waited on hand and foot. V did not wear underware under her white pants, when I first saw that, I offered to allow her to use my washer, she said she did not wear underware. James said he did not want to bring her to Utah, Jack was the one that wanted her....along.
So tell your lies. I am sure you and Jack won't last much longer, your only interest is the money from any book just like vvvvv.
Glenda

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4120472 - 05/01/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This thread should be locked out of respect for the grieving.

There is too much name calling, and emotions are running too high.

Obviously, everybody knows how to contact one another, but this is nothing but a spectacle.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
Re: James Arthur Dugovic, II [Re: Rose]
    #4120685 - 05/01/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You are in denial. Your son was the interloper in our lives. I haven't lied about anything. As for my "big mouth" the only reason I started posting on here is because your son's lover and your daughter started making untrue accusations against us. I have never posted anything about this on the web until now. As for your description of my husband, that's about what I would expect from a Mormon describing a hippie.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: James Arthur Dugovic, II [Re: Jeannie]
    #4120705 - 05/01/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You're new to Bulletin Boards, and you replied to me... I am not in denial, this thread should be locked, and YOU should continue this discussion in private.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
    #4120823 - 05/01/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sorry I replied to you, Cervantes. If by "locked" you mean taken off the web, I agree. I wouldn't call this a discussion, though. It's just me defending myself for three days against people (some of whom I've never met) who won't stop saying things about me. I know Jim's relatives are in pain but why they chose to do this in public, I don't know.

Offlineglenda
Stranger
    #4121062 - 05/01/05 09:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Shut your big ass mouth, you are a low life. My son never had a lover,
What have you against gay people? Even gay people use your husbands drug of choice, your cutting off your noise to spite your face.

My son was not gay, Danny was not as much as he makes out to be.

You think you knew my son one year. I've known him for all of his
life. So has his father. You are a low life, looking for a hand out. Why don't you stop your lies, and find a reason to live.

FIRST SHUT YOUR LYING DIRTY MOUTH.

GLENDA

Offlineglenda
Stranger
Cervantes [Re: glenda]
    #4121100 - 05/01/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What do you expect? All on you on line have been saying nasty things about my son. I can't respond in kind?
I know a lot more about old Jack than you think. Tell the Bitch to stop calling my son dirty names and look in her own house.
I have the right to reply to the madness.
glenda

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
Re: Cervantes [Re: glenda]
    #4121108 - 05/01/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't have anything at all against gays. It's just that Jim pretended to be straight to make Jack think he was interested in the mothers, not the children.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Cervantes [Re: Jeannie]
    #4121129 - 05/01/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe this should be locked? This thread is serving no purpose other than mudslinging at this point.

Offlineglenda
Stranger
Re: Cervantes [Re: Jeannie]
    #4121158 - 05/01/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You are an old woman with nothing to do but lie. Could you find some one else to say nasty things about. If Jack was there he must of been involved. He took up space in the house that Jim payed the rent on if he was so unhappy why did he not leave?

you are a wicked woman.

glenda

InvisibleJeannie
Stranger
Re: Cervantes [Re: glenda]
    #4121185 - 05/01/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Jack didn't leave because he was writing the most important book of his life. He was unhappy with the progress and that is why I moved up there to help them.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4121257 - 05/01/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm going to see what I can do to close this thread. I don't know if it will be deleted, but this argument has moved beyond the realm of this forum.

Thanks to Google, rather than reporting news, this forum is actually making news.

Please, everybody close to this issue... realize what you are saying and how long it may last, and how public your words currently are.

Many rumors have been spread, many names called.

Do this yourselves proud, if you care for the entheogenic community.

Look at the examples you are setting!

All James Arthur's death proved is: It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Please, go make news somewhere else.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: James Arthur Dies, World's Foremost Ethno-Mycologist [Re: Rose]
    #4121292 - 05/01/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think closing this thread is the only appropriate thing to do now.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder