Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleChikitta
Mushroom soup a bad idea?
    #4061794 - 04/16/05 06:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Because I can't stand the taste of shrooms, I normally chop them up in to little pieces and put them in a pot with a thin soup to disguise the taste.

It just occured to me when I was making my mushroom soup today... doesn't psyclobin break down under heat? Is putting my mushrooms in a hot soup on the hob a bad idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Mushroom soup a bad idea? [Re: Chikitta]
    #4061898 - 04/16/05 08:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Try taking them like this:

take a coffee grinder and grind your cracker drys mushrooms into dust

mix them with a small volume of juice

drink quicks.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Mushroom soup a bad idea? [Re: gdman]
    #4061913 - 04/16/05 08:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But also remember if you ingest grinded mushrooms, and quick - it will hit you like a ton of bricks. On the other hand if you`ll eat them not-grinded and slowly,for a period of time - 20 minutes - the comeup will be much smoother. So just choose how much you want to suffer ingesting mushrooms/how rapid comeup you like to have.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: Mushroom soup a bad idea? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4061977 - 04/16/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

with fresh ones, you could always make a sandwich. They go well with sausages and HP sauce =+)

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Mushroom soup a bad idea? [Re: newjon]
    #4062466 - 04/16/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Any loss from boiling will not be noticed. It will actually get you much higher, much faster but for a slightly shorter, four to six hour, duration. I think a lot of people read the chemical properties and assume this but never actually tried boiling and tell people it will not get you as high, when in the real world of my stovetop it seem to make them stronger.
YWWV, but I wouldn't wast shrooms in tea without boiling them for at least ten minutes. But I've probably only done it a hundred or so times, so someone might have more experience.
My favorite way is to make six doses of tea, strain, toss mushies, boil it down to the amount need to make blueberry muffins. Substitute the tea for water and then bake six fat space muffins. The boiling and baking will not decrease anything to the point of being noticeable.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract