Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
trippin' before bed
    #4060611 - 04/15/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Atleast every month for the past 3 months,  I have been having weird phenomenas occuring.  I'd say I'm relatively well aquainted with mushrooms and their effects(about 30 times), but not as much I'd like to be.  Sometimes... I'll go to bed then wake up a little later, seems like 30-60 minutes after falling asleep, and find myself tripping.  It is the weirdest thing thats ever happened to me.  And usually I can't remember anything but little parts of the experience but sometimes I have memories from them that are of the oddest things.  Like me going to a six flags on another planet... waiting in a line in space.  It's like I wake up then go back to bed then wake up again then go back to bed, in a rapid succession for a little bit.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is it the long lasting influences mushrooms make in my head? 

Any response would be welcome.  Thanks!  :mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: PS_Cubes]
    #4060686 - 04/15/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Are you sure you're actually waking up and tripping and just not dreaming that you are?

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4060704 - 04/15/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmmm, I've experienced similar phenomena before, I'm not sure if it's just dreams or OBEs...I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with psychedelics though, it probably happens to all of us every night, and only some of us remember it, sometimes.  :shrug: Anyway, I notice it the most during and after periods of heavy opiate abuse.

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4060755 - 04/15/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sometimes if I get delirious before sleep, or wake up in the middle of the night it can feel like I'm tripping. And if I'm really out of it I sometimes see mild OEVs in the dark. It's like the colors and static make little blobs like when you are tripping.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Edited by Divided_Sky (04/15/05 10:09 PM)

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4060769 - 04/15/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You shoudl try buying some dreamers blend off iamshaman.com It makes u have some very vivd dreams. maybe it will have the same effects

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4060786 - 04/15/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This one time a few months ago...or was it several? Ehhh, not sure about the exact time...but anyway, I was dreaming and became lucid. I was in a classroom as I realized this, turned to a hot blond chick, told her that I was dreaming, and then realized that I could do whatever I wanted. At this point the dream faded, and all I saw was black.....I felt like I had taken a rip of 5 Me0-DMT, I mean exactly, from the body effects to the auditory hallucinations. This intensified and accelerated, and then I felt some force grab me by my feet and yank me out of my body. It wasn't painful per say, but it was very jarring. I floated above my body for a while, unable to move...I was freaked and I wanted to return, and at some point I did...this was also jarring. I laid in bed for awhile half freaked, half excited and then went back to sleep. The next morning I thought it was a dream, but after recalling it all more I realized it wasn't. I have also had encounters with pure evil on several occasions, sometimes in very vivid dreams, other times in some other state of conciousness. Usually it would start as a dream and then progress into this other state. Whatever is going on in those situations, I'd be very grateful if it never happened again.

--------------------

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4060790 - 04/15/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have psychadlic dreams all the time but never wake up and am actually tripping. Many times you will have a "false awakening" which makes you think your awake but infact your still asleep. Youd be surpirsed how acurate the brain can recreate your bedroom/bathroom in a dream. I get them all the time and have since I was a little boy. There is stuff avaialble that will knock you out cold throughout the night if these epeisodes are actually botheriing you. ID recommend trying melantonin before hoppin into a benzo/sedative.

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #4061169 - 04/15/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

wow... I'm relieved to see it's not just me :smile: ... and aren't those herbal blends and legal highs total bullshit.  I've never bought any but I hear they're shitty as hell.

and i've never done anykind of opiate....  :confused:

--------------------

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #4061264 - 04/16/05 12:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"Herbal blends and legal highs" are generally not satisfying to people who are looking for a cannabis substitute, but for other purposes, many people here seem to find them quite useful and interesting.

I can't say as I've never tried any of them. :shrug:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: TinTree]
    #4061304 - 04/16/05 12:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Melantonin works pretty good but you kind of have to be on it for a while before you will notice a sleep cycle. its sold over the counter as a supplement but that stuff will never work for me since Ill be up for 24-36 hours sometimes then pass out for 14. If you say you are definately awake and tripping, then that's a differnt story but as far as knocking you out, this stuff it pretty good. Of course its not gonna be as effective as a barbituate or tranquiler but it works to an extent. Ambien is for Insomnia and Benzos are prescribed for anxiety related sleep problems---are these little dream trips actually having an effect on your daily life?

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: trippin' before bed [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #4061761 - 04/16/05 05:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

a few years ago when i was able to dose quite frequently i wald go to sleep and witness closed eye visuals (that was nice, it was usually waves of rainbow) but nothing like what you are talking about

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies