Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFizikz
Not a real person
 User Gallery

Huautla Mushies = spiritual experience?
    #4060916 - 04/16/05 12:47 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Is it in fact true that the huautla mushroom from Oaxaca,Mexico will give you a very intense spiritual trip. I am currently growing this strain, they are 2 days into inoculation, and i am very anxious to have an extreme spiritual expeirence, just wondering though. :stoned:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFizikz
Not a real person
 User Gallery

Re: Huautla Mushies = spiritual experience? [Re: Fizikz]
    #4061123 - 04/16/05 01:31 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Could someone post some kind of information

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Huautla Mushies = spiritual experience? [Re: Fizikz]
    #4061258 - 04/16/05 02:10 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I think most people here agree that it is unlikely that any one strain of mushroom (I am assuming this is a strain of P. cubensis) is more likely to cause a more spiritual trip than another. The proportion of actives can vary highly from one mushroom to the next, much less from one strain to the next, so it is difficult to make any comparison between strains.

I'm sure there are some who disagree with me, and feel that some strains are more potent than others, but never have I heard anyone making the claim that one strain caused more spiritual trips than the others. Sounds like some sneaky marketing to me.

However, I think you will find any psilocybe mushroom can cause an intense spiritual trip, if you have the proper set & setting. Try reading some texts beforehand that you find profound, pray or meditate regularly in the days leading up to your trip, perhaps try fasting the day of your trip.

Best of luck with your grow, and your journeys. :sun:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: Huautla Mushies = spiritual experience? [Re: TinTree]
    #4061308 - 04/16/05 02:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with most of what you said, like you said, some people will say some strains of cubes are more potent than others, and I am one of them, Having grown a lot of different strains I can tell you that they are different, but as far as one strain giving more spiritual experiences than another, I highly doubt that. But put it this way, if you feel that because this strain is from where its from, that you have some kind of ancestrial spiritual connection to the strain I believe that that fact could play a part in you having a spiritual trip on that strain, Ive had spiritual experience on LSD, but nothing like the experiences Ive had on mushrooms, and I eventhough I cant explain why my best bet would be that its something that is psychosemetic but who knows it could be dose, it could be set setting, it could be anything, well enough of me rambling, and happy trip

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience