Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
Strange occurence about an hour ago
    #4060348 - 04/15/05 09:24 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Last Saturday I took acid for the first time (one hit). Tripped lightly. I noticed throughout it that my right thigh had muscle pain (not sure of the name of the muscle) throughout the beginning of the trip.

About an hour ago, I had started to have some special time to myself (increasing my heart rate) when I noticed I felt VERY strange. I stopped, looked around for a little bit, and suddenly I felt out of it. I could still type and everything, but I was seeing little things out of the corner of my eye (I didn't hallucinate on the acid). The feeling subsided in intensity about 5 minutes later, returning for seconds about 20 minutes after the first wave ended, and I still feel a little weird now. Right before all this, I noticed my right thigh had started to hurt again, which it has not done all week. No strenuous excercise or exertion was had in the last week.

Any idea what that strange feeling was? I don't want to say it was a flashback because I don't really think it would happen like this, but I just want people to tell me what they suspect it was.
Thanks!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #4060397 - 04/15/05 09:42 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

haha thats weird as hell.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4060532 - 04/15/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

low blood sugar? had you ate recently?

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: Organic]
    #4060623 - 04/15/05 11:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've never done acid, but that sounds like a flashback...

I have HPPD from 2ci, but it's more like a constant perma-visual. I don't know what "flashbacks" feel like.

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: Organic]
    #4061851 - 04/16/05 09:43 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I had a snack at 4 and dinner around 6:30. This happened around 8:30.

--------------------

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
    #4061993 - 04/16/05 11:34 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

something to do with your heart/circulation?
I used to have...i think it was low blood pressure. Not as bad as some people get it (e.g. fainting if they stand up too quick) but I often came close; if i'd been sitting down for awhile then suddenly stood up, my vision suddenly went black, with random spots of colour gradually appearing (kinda like some wierd hallucination) and finally fading back into proper vision. Often, i opened my eyes as iwde as possible, on instinct mroe than anything, but it never helped. I usually felt dizzy too for a few seconds. Never actually fainted though.
Your circulation and muscles can do wierd things quite without the help of things like LSD. I also suffer from occasional sleep paralysis syndrome, and have done for a good few years (since before i tried even weed). I experience it seemingly at random, and not that often, but i still forget not to panick every time i get it for the first time in ages
If you are concerned it may be linked to a real health problem, go see a doctor. Never be scared when it comes to your health.
(sleep paralysis syndrome is, broadly speaking, where your mind wakes up but your body remains asleep for a bit afterwards, usually less than a minute. It's essentially experiencing total body paralysis, excepting organs, for that time, but with your eyes open. However sometimes you canstill be half-dreaming too, the last time it happened to me, i was convinced there was some random person in my room, that i could only see the shadow of. As soon as i fully woke up, i could see clearly this wasn't the case.
The human body is so wierd

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: newjon]
    #4062217 - 04/16/05 01:11 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Edit: Sorry if i came off cocky or something, i've ate that white unperferated 'acid' 3 times thus far, and it sounds similar to what you ate. There are almost visuals, and it's almost psychedelic, almost there. It's funny, but i'd rather have ma money :p

Dude, i don't think what you ate was real acid. If it was, then it was very low-grade, which is harder to come by than most research chemicals (i mean low-grade to the point where there are no visuals). You got the white unperferated stuff correct? It was most likely 5-MeO-AMT, and it also gives me physical pain. As for the flashback thing, i have no idea.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Edited by LiveByFreedom (04/16/05 01:14 PM)

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4062506 - 04/16/05 03:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Occasionally when I do that in a hot shower I feel very faint and almost feel like I'm going to pass out. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #4062525 - 04/16/05 03:43 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Walrus, hrmm that almost sonds like low blood suger/blood pressure drop possibly coupled with some paranoia. Not sure.

Freedom: There is no way you have the same white unpefed as i do.

That stuff is jesus christ potency and 100% for real lsd. Best paper doses i think i may have ever had. There are atleast 2 different batches of that same paper on them with definate lsd on them. One type was about half as strong as the other. All the paper i was eating in 00 was never half this strong. Id speculate they are stronger then the eyes/flies.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (04/16/05 03:45 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #4062662 - 04/16/05 04:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

There's more than one batch of white unperfed going around, one of these is the cleanest and strongest paper to go around in years.

--------------------

Offlinedfslkfsd
Pot head

Re: Strange occurence about an hour ago [Re: newjon]
    #4062746 - 04/16/05 05:12 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

newjon,
You also have sleep paralysis? I get sleep paralysis every time I wake up in the morning. it use to be scary as hell but I learned to use it too my advantage by going into a lucid dream. now I actually look forward too it. I highly recommend learning how too lucid dream its quite a trip too be conscious in your dreams.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience