Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Tapeworms.
    #4059309 - 04/15/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

With how fat America is, and how important the loss of weight is to our society (not that it isn't important to other nations, just we're full of fat-asses)... People turn to many forms to solve their weight issue, from odd-ball diets, starvation, all the way to invasive surgery that has the potential to kill..

So, what does anyone think about allowing the tape-worm weight loss system into america? It's not as invasive as some of the alternatives, and one could simply kill off the parasite when it's served its purpose.

(Yes, I know it's ridiculous)

You wouldn't really have to alter your diet significantly, with the exception of taking vitamins (if anything).

Thought, comments, criticisms appreciated. (saw a picture of a tapeworm in P&L and was wondering why they aren't utilized

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (04/15/05 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLysergium
Shroom
Loc: Canada
Re: Tapeworms. *DELETED* [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4059734 - 04/15/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Post deleted by Lysergium

Reason for deletion: ///

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: Lysergium]
    #4059796 - 04/15/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Why go on a diet when you can just change your existing one (possibly to include tapeworm :lol: ). Its much more sensible. Alkso instead of going to the gym and torturing yourself, why not just walk to work instead of driving, or running up and down the stairs instead of walking (admitiedly more dangerous but effective :lol: ). Little changes, slowly over time and the wiehgt will gradually drop off.

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: egghead1]
    #4059847 - 04/15/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

No way man, I gotta have results yesterday damnit. Tapeworms it is. If it was good enough for Elizabeth Taylor, it's good enough for me.  :tongue: :laugh: :syringe: :rocket:  :evil:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4059851 - 04/15/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Well, the idea of having something foreign inside of you, feeling off of you, is an idea that is offensive to many humans.  I know many girls who do not ever want children because the thought of something using her energy to live is appalling to them. 

I have to admit that the thought of something like a worm squirming around inside my innards makes me a bit sick.  And I am trying to have an open mind about the idea. 

But the reason why I would not have a tape worm introduced into my body is because that even though I hate exercising, I also really like it.  I feel great after working out; very enthusiastic and invigorated about life. 

If a tape worm can make me feel like that, then we'll talk.  :wink:

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: MOTH]
    #4060095 - 04/15/05 05:48 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I dont have a weight problem but if I did, I persoanlly wouldnt want a fuckin worm living inside of me. Gross. If people want them though, Im not gonna impose my preference or belief on somebody else. I dont know whether or not they are legal but they should be availabe to people who choose to want one.

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4060111 - 04/15/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I don't think the ends justify the means in this situation!

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #4060112 - 04/15/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Ever see that ATHF where Carl was eating the Parasite bar. Haha what a great episode.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #4060114 - 04/15/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

PsillyNilly said:
I dont have a weight problem but if I did, I persoanlly wouldnt want a fuckin worm living inside of me. Gross. If people want them though, Im not gonna impose my preference or belief on somebody else. I dont know whether or not they are legal but they should be availabe to people who choose to want one.

Some parasite is probably living in your right now. As well as me. Its when you start getting a bad infestation is when its bad.

OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #4060134 - 04/15/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I was thinking about the episode with the moth that laid larva in carls esophagus. I could just imagine having tapeworm making your insides vibrate  :puke:

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4060150 - 04/15/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I'm healthy, not overweight or anything so :shrug: doesn't really apply to me (with how I eat, I might as well have a tapeworm inside me)...

Beyond that, their is no need to renew your tapeworm, their is no need to pay for a tapeworm prescritpion. One time only, and it's the gift that keeps on giving (till you kill it).

Just thought that it could be a competitve dieting method as you can eat anything you want, and you're guranteed to lose weight :grin:.

Carl could use a tapeworm or 2 btw :tongue:.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #4060251 - 04/15/05 06:43 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

PsillyNilly said:

Some parasite is probably living in your right now. As well as me. Its when you start getting a bad infestation is when its bad.

I get checked up every year for everything and as of right now---I have no parasites living in or on me. Bacteria--yes, but not parasites. You say it doesnt become a problem until an infestiation occurs well, usually if you are infected with a parasite, an infestation will eventually ocur if left untreated. Ticks, leaches, and Pin worms will not cause any harm and will just fall off or be annoying at worse but that doesnt mean Im gonna go around introducing them to my body. Female worms can release 3000 to 200,000 eggs a day....especially intestinal worms infection cause symptoms such as constipation, stomach bloating, disease health problems. Other symptoms include anemia, asthma, diarrhea, digestive disorders, ulcers, fatigue, low immune system, nervousness, internal bleeding. A parasite is an organism from which obtains nutriets to live while causing harm to the host---usually a parasite at the stage of 1/1000'th of a micron will not be detectable or cause any signifacent harm but TapeWorms are nasty fucking things...Round worms, Hook worms flat worms are also quite ugly but if your down for a 4 foot worm slithering around in your intestines them that's fine by me but not everybody has parasites and it's a shot in the dark to make a random assumption.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4060742 - 04/15/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

that cannot be healthy.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: Vvellum]
    #4061950 - 04/16/05 08:56 AM (19 years, 4 days ago)

I think Psy was joking! Ha Ha. He likes to stir the pot! :crazy2: :stoned: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #4062269 - 04/16/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 4 days ago)

I LOVE IT!

Its like "A Modest Proposal" for the 21st century!

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
    #4100521 - 04/26/05 08:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Do a search on the organisms inside the human body. That tapeworm will no be alone.

I have wondered about this myself. I would rather have a worm then staples.

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: cricket]
    #4100552 - 04/26/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would rather have a worm than staples.

I'd prefer a worm with a staple gun.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Tapeworms. [Re: Icelander]
    #4100586 - 04/26/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I just dont think its cool to have a parasite crawling around inside of you. Its gross lol
-ShroomOmatic

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale