Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
It IS ALL " about " YOU!
    #4056674 - 04/14/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Main Entry: About

1 a : reasonably close to b : ALMOST c : on the verge of
2 : on all sides : AROUND
3 a : in rotation b : around the outside
4 : HERE AND THERE
5 : in the vicinity : NEAR
6 : in succession : ALTERNATELY <turn about is fair play>
7 : in the opposite direction <face about> <the other way about> 

YOU, are the center of your universe as everyone is the center of their own universe. It is all, close to, almost, on the verge of, on all sides of, in rotation around the outside of, here and there, in succession of, alternately and in opposite direction of YOU!

There wouldn't be a you without the whats about you. Whats about us is how we get a sense of self referencing. Even if you are being selflessly giving, it is about you and the giving of yourself, revolves around it being about you giving. If there was nothing about you there would be no way to experience even self less giving.

Removing yourself from the equation is even about you removing yourself from the equation.

You can not escape anything that you do from being about you to you or what you are about to whats around you.

Even if you thought you could and think it's only about what is around you, the what is around you is about (around) you.

Why would being selfless or being an impartial observer of an experience mean anything to some one? It would have one of two meanings. The first would because of the value they feel they have to give to others putting them before them such as in giving respect, appreciation, consideration, help, time, resources, energy etc. That's all is about what you have to give to something making it about you to you. Giving also means giving to yourself through the ability to allow yourself to receive such gifts as the above from others and the environment.

The second meaning for it would be because you feel that you have nothing to give and simply give not to nothing by being selfless. This is the MOST selfish form of giving in existence. It's a state of total self withholding making it all about your ability to not give a thing or about you not having a thing to give to what is about (around) you and your environment.

That one is the worst. Choosing self denial, self rejection, and to deny and reject what is about (around) you and a zero sense of self worth is choosing a ticket on the fast train to a hellish reality.

IT IS ALL ABOUT (around) YOU and YOU are all about (around) it! You can't separate yourself from yourself try as you may you will only end up struggling with what is.........YOU ,what you are here to experience and realize into being, and that's creating hell in a hand basket if you choose to ignore it.

Celebrate, accept and embrace the all that is about you and what you are about. This is LIFE, the gift of realizing the life about you and what you are about, the gift of realizing the worth and meaning of your divine inheritance. Don't blow it all away.

Your name was in the will.

It all was for-given of you to be about you. Don't be a fool and reject that gift, the gift of all that is about you that you are about.

Through giving and making it about what you have to give and about what you can give to yourself through receiving, allowance, acceptance, appreciation, consideration, respect, understanding, relation is how you begin to realize what it is you are made of.

I'm not talking about about star dust and chemicals as they are what make your physical body. This is about realizing the resource/inheritance you have in the heart, mind and soul of your spirit. Spirit can just mean "life force energy" as in "school spirit" enthusiasm for your team, whatever.

Look around you and start paying attention to this. Who is living the more fulfilling lives.? Those who are enthusiastically giving and receiving and realizing it's joys or those who are rejecting what others and the environment has to give in denial of the self and are withholding of what they have to give in denial of others and the environment?

Here is where we make things real by realizing them into beingness, including our own selves. If you blow yourself away, you and only you will have to re-member, put back together the pieces of who and what you are. Only then, it will be about your blowing it all away. It's always all about you and you can't escape that.

Seeing as you can't escape it being about YOU, you might as well realize that you only have choices regarding what it is you are about and what is about you and what those choices will mean to the quality of your existence.

YOUR name was left in the will of the Divine inheritance. You can only receive from it what you are willing to accept and give to yourself from it. If you can't even accept yourself and whats about you , well then.............be poor in spirit and life. It will still be about how poor you are.

Either way, it's always all about you.

Do you know who you are?

Do you know what you mean to the ONE who gave you, YOURSELF as well as everything it had to give in spirit and watches you reject and deny it if you do? :heart:

Funny, an oldie and beautiful song from Andy Gib started running through my head. Some lyrics went;
"Don't blow it all away the love for us"

He killed himself up the road from producing that song. He thought the love he lost (Victoria Principle)came from and was about her and not about him. Maybe he will get it in his next life.  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesignoffate
Only Human
Loc: Where is here?
Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4056759 - 04/14/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Good stuff, can you translate?

As a man thinkith. We are gardeners of the mind, neglect the soil and it becomes weed infested and deteriorates. Take pride in your lot, govern it wisely and you will reep the fruits of your labour.

Edited by signoffate (04/14/05 10:27 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: signoffate]
    #4056959 - 04/14/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Your translation was beauteous! :thumbup:

I will add some more.

Look at this sentence;

"The war in Iraq is not about me."

You are always in the equation is what I am saying.

With that said, I am going to do a spin off topic here.

Something many don't know is that the Universe/creative energy does not recognize negatives. The "not" doesn't exist.

If you believe in self fullfilling prophecies, this is also something vital to  understand and put into practice. If you say , "I don't not want to get sick" well, creative energy flows where attention goes and universal creative energy gets these instructions, "I want to get sick".

IT doesn't recognize negatives. Always affirm in the present tense of what you want as if it is already in the making. If you affirm in the present tense of what you do not want, the experience of what you do not want gets put into the making.

Then we wonder why we have a difficult time manifesting or things don't go our way. We have to watch how we command creation into play.

Here's more on that topic. If you affirm in the future tense, you will always keep what it is you wish to bring into experience out ahead of you in your future.

If you keep saying, "Some day up the road I will get a good job." Some day up the road, is always out and up ahead of you. If you start saying, "I am creating a better job opportunity and experience for myself", then you are pulling creative energy into your present space and can begin working with it.

Anyway, you translated the original message just fine. :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #4056987 - 04/14/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

can i have what your having?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: danlennon3]
    #4057004 - 04/14/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Of course, help yourself to more of yourself, that's why I shared it here! Whatever it is, it feels good. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #4057053 - 04/14/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sharing is caring, and caring is bearing, and bearing staring, and staring is glaring, and glaring is the sun in my eyes as i turn my back to the moon, i turn around again and the moon is atune

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: danlennon3]
    #4057079 - 04/14/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I will partake in some of what you are having as well! :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineego_eschaton
Human

#4057370 - 04/15/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I agree completely. excellent job. I was with you without the translation, although they were good commentaries as well :mushroom2:

On a similar note, I read an article not too long ago that had to deal with this. It was called Lucid Living. Here's a link if anyone's interested:
http://www.key23.net/occulture/archives/2005/02/21/on-lucid-living/#more-196

A friend once told me "there is nothing that exists outside of you that does not exist within you as well"
I find new meaning to that statement daily

PEACE

--------------------
"Don't act; you have nothing to do"
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: ego_eschaton]
    #4058829 - 04/15/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:wink: Welcome ego echaton! Lucid living indeed. Great topic it is! I'll check that link out, thanks!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4058913 - 04/15/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes welcome ego.

Hey I really enjoyed this tread. It's so nice seeing some common ground, and some rejoicing. :thumbup: :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: ego_eschaton]
    #4058990 - 04/15/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Ice.

Ego, neat link. I can see why you thought of it here. I copied the article for anyone interested in an inspiring read. I enjoyed it.

I started to look at another link at he site. I may post on it because I like the way they demystify stuff and make it practical and tangible, ya know, put it in the hands of everyone to easily use.

Quote:

2/21/2005
On Lucid Living
Filed under: dreaming life occulture? Janus @ 2:57 am
On Lucid Living
Notes from the Digger?s Manual? 1-16-04

Reality is whatever we make of it, our perceptions are shaped by the ways we approach the world and the filters we use to see the world through. Quantum physics points to innumerable different views on what the underlying reality could be, whether as shaped by our perceptions, an infinity of possible worlds, as a hologram, or colliding waves of energy. Any or all of these views could (or not) be correct in describing reality as we can know it, and may all just be different methods of interpreting the patterns we discover in the world. In this sense, anything we can imagine can be possible, as long as we develop the filters to perceive the world in a certain way. This means reforging the connections between our senses in order to perceive the subtle aspects of reality. We are raised and trained to perceive the world from certain points of view that fit together in the consensual reality, that is, our senses remain isolated from each other and we remain oblivious to patterns of energy and events that point to some higher-level structures in the organization and movements of the world.

However, we humans have the ability to imagine different realities and do so each time we create subjunctive worlds in order to prophecy our futures. These alternate realities can be simple or wild as our imaginations, and as possible as the amount of energy required to bridge the state differences. This ability to create our worlds can be turned inward to posit realities in which we can gather quite different information with our senses, These worlds are quite possible, to the extent that we can put energy into forming and maintaining perspectives which surpass those we typically use to interpret and perceive reality.

For instance we see the claims of mystics who throughout time have been able to perceive the subtle forces of energy which flow through/are everything. Or being able to understand the synchronistic and dreamlike nonlinear causality of events and actions. In order to perceive these interpretations of reality one can create visual and mental representations through which to perceive these worlds, and constantly practice to perceive and maintain these views of the world. One has to be mindful of reality-shifting for it to occur. Luckily the resonant nature of the Universe plays in to this, for the more you look through one filter, the more the world will appear that way. But one has to look in the first place, and complacency and normalcy are just as resonant patterns if that is how one chooses to perceive the world.

Of course, It is often not enough just to practice visually representing alternate views of reality, for the bonds of our senses and connections are strong and must be cut through to truly view the world in new ways. Often severing and reforging tools are needed to restructure our minds in a way which allows the mental abstractions of alternate realities to become true perceptions rooted in the paths of our brains. Such tools would need to place the agent in vastly different positions in regards to the world so we can learn to bridge the gaps between the two in our everyday living. Usual tools for doing this include meditation and entheogenic (literally ?the birth of the divine within?) drug experiences that allow us to actually ?see the light? behind the pure being of reality.

Such experiences can only work to reshape our perceptions if practiced regularly and approached with pure intentions. Thus these practices can act as gates or paths to reshape our worlds, but only if well-oiled/kept and approached with clear goals of states to move towards. One must remember that there is no absolute true reality behind the veils of Maya, but an infinity of interpretations which extend beyond our everyday sensations, so one must establish how one wishes to perceive the world before it can be perceived in that way (or in any other way than the ?normal? way). Gradually the gap between how one perceives the world and how one wants of perceive the world is closed until there is no difference between the two, and connections are formed to hold these views together.

Certainly, the human ability to forget, and the need to remember to remember play a large role in reshaping our world views. It is easy for us to forget what we strive to learn, and without constant maintenance the paths can become overgrown or lost, whether through intentional acts of suppression or pure slippage between our thoughts. We must be vigilant, or whatever we have put towards a connection will fade back into our everyday realities and perceptions. This is why such practices as meditation are important in keeping us on the right track.

The entheogenic experience is great for fast shifts in our connections, allowing us more immediate understanding of other realities, but the intensity of these experiences is counterbalanced by the speed with which they fade from our thoughts if we do not constantly practice in maintaining the visions we are shown. In this sense, drugs can break down walls and burn bridges, but without the continual mindfulness of meditation to build new paths we will just reconstruct our old ways of being again, as best we can. We must remember to remember the differences between the states in order not to fall back into our old patterns of living.

Though the practice of meditation allows us to build up new connections to how we perceive the world, we are always forgetting and therefore must constantly remember to remember in every moment. mindfulness of our being and becoming must be held in our every act and breath in order to not backslide into the sleep of the mundane. We must take care to always be waking up throughout everything we do and experience. We must truly be in each moment as it is and could be all the time. This is lucid living, the constant realization that life is a dream from which we can always be waking up. This practice keeps us on our way and completely transforms reality through how we approach it.

Of course, remembering to remember is the easiest thing to forget, as it requires complete focus of will and intention in each moment. However, the energy required to do so is in all of us naturally, making this approach an extreme possibility if it is constantly kept in mind. This is hard to do though, and requires a lifetime(s) of practice, patience, and perseverance to maintain and uphold. Nothing less than complete mindfulness will allow us to be in the world in this way. This is where the continuation of such practices as meditation and entheogenics becomes important in strengthening our will towards lucidity, either in our everyday lives or/and in short circuiting us towards higher levels of awareness to work from. It is a learning process that requires positive feedback to deviate us from normal living towards lucid living.

Certainly what makes meditation and entheogenics valuable for remembering to be lucid is that they are experiences that differ greatly from normal experience and therefore can be learned from in reminding us to approach the world anew. These are not the only experiences that carry this interstitial lesson though. Really any experience that carries differences can be used to realize being in the moment if we pay attention to the distinctions. Thus, music, dance, travel, etc? are also good experiences for remembering to live lucidly.

And beyond that, one can see that each moment is different from all others, and all experience of life is perceiving change in the differences between one moment and the next. And though these distinctions are often negligible and almost imperceptible, they can be paid attention to and allow us to remember in each moment, all the time, if we are mindful of being here and now. All living can teach us to be awake if we let it touch us this way, and all experience has the potential to completely reshape us in every moment. And allow us to reshape ourselves. We are always transforming, and always exactly who we are now.

There is no ?right? way to become, but we are always becoming. With constant practice and remembering to remember, we can be anything/everything we can imagine.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #4059246 - 04/15/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dualistic thread topics eh? :lol: Good stuff gettinjiggywithit.

However, you need to clarify that just because it is all about us, that we don't use that as a reason to all be assholes. I'm sure some will misinterpret to the degree that, well since it is all about us, we might as well do whatever pleases us without respect to that which isn't about us (others).

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: It IS ALL " about " YOU! [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4059373 - 04/15/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The others are about (around) us. Without them, there could be no assholes.

You can only be the drunk asshole at a wedding reception because of the others calling you that.

It's either about what pleases you or about how you please others or about what pleases you and about how you offend others.

This is about becoming aware of what is about yourself and what you are about to others. What you want to be about and about you is up to you.

If someone reads this and says, "hey, I can be an asshole around others because it's about ME and I am an asshole" well then, what they become about to others I think will be made clear to them what they are all about by the others about(around) them. They will realize what quality of life being an asshole will bring to them and they can also decide to be about something else if they want to realize a different quality about themselves and be about something else and what they are about to others.

If someone thinks they can be an asshole because it's not about others then will be forced to think again up the road. The others will think they are about being an asshole and let him/her know it. Then they will come to realize that what is about them is also what they are about to others making it about everyone.

You=everyone

Try and separate yourself. Let someone choose to and they will struggle with themselves and others and live a hellish reality in the process.  I already discussed that as a preventative measure. If a reader chooses to ignore that part then their choice came from some other prompting to disregard that portion of my post.  :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order