Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Finally a bowl I'd decline...Youth robs grave, steals skull to make bong
    #4056588 - 04/14/05 11:29 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.courttv.com/people/2005/0412/head_ap.html#continue

Vt. teen in custody for stealing corpse's head

MORRISVILLE, Vt. (AP) A 17-year-old Morrisville youth was being held on $100,000 bail after police said he raided a tomb in a cemetery and removed a head from a corpse.

"We had a person voice their concerns about information they had heard on the street," said Chief Richard Keith of the Morristown Police Department.

Keith said police at first could not believe what they had heard. But when they went to Morrisville Cemetery and investigated, they found that someone had broken into a tomb, broken open the casket and removed a man's head.

"We had the funeral director come to the scene and we pulled the casket out. Yes, indeed, we found remains and they had been disturbed," Keith said.

Story continues

advertisement

Nickolas Buckalew, 17, later was arrested and charged with unauthorized removal of a dead body. He pleaded innocent to the crime.

Police believe they have a strong case against Buckalew because remains and evidence were found in a silo near the suspect's home outside the village and 2/10ths of a mile from the cemetery.

"Within minutes we found the duffle bag with the remains in it and tools that were used to enter the tomb and the casket," Keith said.

The victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.

"The widow was in shock," the chief said. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. Court documents said the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe for smoking marijuana.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Finally a bowl I'd decline...Youth robs grave, steals skull to make bong [Re: carbonhoots]
    #4056847 - 04/15/05 12:33 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

>Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. Court documents said the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe for smoking marijuana.

some people are just weird :shrug:

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Finally a bowl I'd decline...Youth robs grave, steals skull to make bong [Re: LethalX5]
    #4056944 - 04/15/05 12:56 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i know a kid that went nuts, killed his cat, then ate some of its brain after he cut off its head. i saw him at a party a coule months later and was wondering how he could be out on the streets after doing that.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service