Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Draw/Write Everyday
    #4054152 - 04/14/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Here's an idea I got from the SomethingAwful forums. If you're an artist, or a writer, or whatever, post something here everyday, as motivation to get things done, and keep working.

I'll start with something I wrote a while ago, and post an image or something I do today later on this evening. So keep adding new things, it's the perfect chance to develop your skills and imagination.

Make this a sticky, perhaps?
------------
============
------------

Alright, alright, everybody shut the fuck up. Mrs. Peabody was in an accident on the way here, they think she might be dead, yadda yadda yadda, I'm taking over the class for today.

My name is Jim, I'm the janitor, but that doesn't mean I can't teach a seminar on running a birthday party for your child. If you're going to hold that against me, I suggest you get the fuck out. I *hate* judgemental assholes, okay?

Anyways, birthday parties, kids fucking love 'em... when they're done right. Do 'em wrong and that's a 365 day curse of whininess on your ass.

Step one: entertainment. Get some fucking clowns, good clowns, dammit. Not some drunk, fat, acting school dropouts who have sloppily applied grease paint in the car ride on the way over. You can't do make-up in a tiny car with 15 people in it. I know this for a fact, I used to go to a lot of Rocky Horror Picture Show screenings in my college days.

Also, no kid wants to pin the tail on the goddamned donkey. Please be more original. This is a celebration of another year in your precious little brat's life. If you wanted to expose the kids to some derivative, rehashed bullshit, just sit them in front of the next episode of Joey.

Step two: Cake. After the brats have wolfed down whatever crap your child begged you for, you're going to have to serve them cake. It's a fucking tradition. And for your sake, and the sake of the children, no ice cream cake. Unless you like cleaning up the lactose intolerant kid's vomit. Again, what you want is originality. Write that down, actually. "Originality". That's all you really need to write down, you throw away your motherfucking pens and pencils.

An example: Dirt cake. You mush some chocolate cake into a bucket with gummi worms and serve it with a shovel.

Ma'am, did you just write that down? What the fuck did I tell you? That's an example, you dumb bitch. It's no longer fucking original. Erase it. Ok, now I'll take your pencil. Thank you.

Let's just move on to step three: treat bags. You want a good treat bag, scratch that, you want the best damn treat bag there is. That means candy, good candy. Like an entire chocolate bar, a bunch of hot lips and green thumbs, and a box of nerds. Then you want some pencils and pens or something, to encourage the learning and whatnot, and some toys. Good toys, but you don't have to go overboard. Make sure the bag is fucking huge and bulky. The kids will feel like they've left with the upper hand.

Finally, if you get any kids who complain about headaches or that they're sick, don't give them tylenol 4's. Their dumb cunt of a mom will flip and act like you're turning their kid into a fucking junky. Even if you stole the pills from the hypocrite's own goddamn purse.

Last of all, have some fucking fun with it, now go home.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Draw/Write Everyday [Re: Phluck]
    #4056507 - 04/14/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineego_eschaton
Human

Re: Draw/Write Everyday [Re: Phluck]
    #4057230 - 04/15/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

good idea.
far too often I find myself masturbating the day away, as it were. But even if I do hardly anything all day, when I write, there's a feeling that I created something and that's, well, something at least.

I was listening to a McKenna lecture today and he was talking about how everything we see around us was an idea at one point. A bridge just didn't appear. Someone had to think about building it first.
It all starts with the imagination; everything else is secondary.

--------------------
"Don't act; you have nothing to do"
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder