Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
so i took my aids test today
    #4053912 - 04/14/05 10:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

had some drunk unprotected sex on new-years and although i know the chick and we talked about it and she had herself an aids test last year and it was negative, i wanna be sure about this... and since it's for free i went in today to get it done... blood sample taken, i don't get my results until next thursday... and shit this sucks... to illustrate my situation i'm gonna quote chris rock on this one...

"i took my aids test... passed it, got 65... you know what's scary about the aids test? what's scary about it is you don't get your results back for 5 days or more... 5 days w0000 that's a long time!! and you know what happends in those 5 days? you start reflecting... you start thinking about every nasty, skank-ass, questionable piece of sex you ever had... and everybody got a few! and you'r like 'awwww god what the fuck was i thinking? 1993 wo0000 she didn't even have teeth OH GOD... what the fuck was on my mind?' ... it's like the movie scrooge and the ghost of pussy past!!!  'remember me, i'm itchy the stripper from miami  :crazy2:'  ... but you know what else happens after you take an aids test? you start calling up people to see if they'r still alive... 'hello can i speak to lisa?' ... 'this is lisa...' click ... 'hello can i speak to tammy?' ... 'uuhhm tammy's dead' ...  :oogle:  :shiftyeyes: ... 'what happened?' ... 'she got hit by a bus' ... 'thank the lord!! yes!!! yes! yes! :penis: gooooo greyhound!! yeah! she got hit by a bus!!! livin la vida loooca!' ...

shit man... hope you feel me on this hehehee.. btw all this stuff is from chris rock's "bigger and blacker"...  :thumbup:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: so i took my aids test today [Re: In(di)go]
    #4053916 - 04/14/05 11:00 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Best of luck with that man, that must be nervewracking. I've only had sex with the two long-term girlfriends I had, and always safely, but I still think I need to get tested just for the hell of it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4053927 - 04/14/05 11:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Mitch Hedberg talked about the aids test too.

He said to avoid the stress, he'd just ask his friend "Hey, do you know anybody with AIDS? No? Good."

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: so i took my aids test today [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4053932 - 04/14/05 11:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i wanted to get tested anyways... with all my piercings and tattoos and everything... i've always been on the safe side, and i know my piercing pretty well, but you never know...

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4053975 - 04/14/05 11:23 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what a strange feeling that must be.

i hope you get an A+

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibleblackroselove
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4053977 - 04/14/05 11:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man, hope all goes well with that. And thank god it was free. I had one taken over a year and 6 months ago and it costed $200.00. Bummer. But then you get to sit there for 5 fun filled days and think about all the things you could have gotten. Bummer.
Thank god it showed up negative. Any way, Good luck!!:heart:

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: so i took my aids test today [Re: blackroselove]
    #4054236 - 04/14/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the kind wishes, folks... i'm almost certain it will be negative....

and yeah, thank god it was free... that's the good thing about health care and insurance in germany!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #4054261 - 04/14/05 12:49 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

ever have that time when you have unprotected sex, and the next day you get all paranoid and start feeling a burning sensation when it was just because of the friction it went through the night before?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4054404 - 04/14/05 01:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

keep in mind that hetereosexual transmition of HIV from female to male is quite rare. Dont stress it man.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
    #4054697 - 04/14/05 02:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Lol... I can hear Chris Rock's voice when I read that stuff.

Anyway, I'm in the same boat as you man... I had a "nasty, skank-ass, questionable piece of sex" in February and I'm waiting for my test results. The problem is that I got tested through a Walk-In clinic and around here it takes a week or more. I submitted my sample two weeks ago today and haven't heard back yet. I'm going to call them when I get home. I know exactly how you feel, but don't worry, those five days will go fast, then at least you'll know one way or another. This shit has been on my mind for almost two months now.

You'll be fine, man. We'll be fine.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: so i took my aids test today [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #4055481 - 04/14/05 05:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

amen to that... we'll be fine!

edit: and danlenno... oh yeah, i've had that... man that's a bad situation to be in..

--------------------

Edited by In(di)go (04/14/05 05:58 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub