Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping?
    #4052667 - 04/14/05 01:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I was just curious if anyone has any horror stories about tripping, or just some time when they did something really stupid. The only thing I can think of off hand is when I went driving around while tripping. I wasn't driving, but everyone in the car was tripping. Stupid shit you do in high school.

Anything really bad that has ever happened while you were tripping, speak up! Fall down some stairs? Jump off of a balcony because you were convinced that you were a god? Your story just might prevent someone else from getting hurt.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sky Force 10
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4052674 - 04/14/05 01:07 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Nope.....in fact I tend to more careful when tripping, ever when a really intense trip takes a turn for the worse jumping off balconies and running around naked is the last thing I'd do.

--------------------
The Juice is loose, baby

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4052808 - 04/14/05 01:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Riding on my bike in the middle of a downhill road. No hands, no helmet, legs sticking out to the sides. I had some Jack Daniels to top of those shrooms too.

Fortunately I didn't biff, and for some reason I was damn sure I wouldn't either, I knew what I was doing.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4052817 - 04/14/05 01:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I had someone throw a glowstick at me. It hit my lip, which split and started to bleed.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: MOTH]
    #4052921 - 04/14/05 02:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I punched my good friend in the head. (we have physical fights sometimes though, when we're really wasted, but he didn't see this one coming!)
I punched a pay phone or something (i'm not sure exactly what) and split my knuckle pretty deep.  I could see the bone, 10 stitches for that one.
Oh, AND I ended up naked because I wanted to show the world that I was no prize and proud of it!  I didn't even care anymore I was like FUCK IT!!  We're all the same!

All this happened on one trip, and as you can imagine, I was pretty far gone...  :rotfl: :rotfl:

(no joke!!! I dont expect anyone to top this one :wink:)

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4052986 - 04/14/05 02:35 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

One time I played with glowsticks so much that my arms hurt for days after tripping... See, the thing was, I didn't think my arms were really real at the time, and I guess I ended up moving faster than I am normally able to.. When I found my ego again I was all like "Hey, my arms are fucking killing me... Oh yeah.."

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4053028 - 04/14/05 02:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

idk, i've never done anything physically threatening under the influence of shrooms but i often feel like i want to "punch something for joy"...i don't know why i'd need to do this though.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: TODAY]
    #4053104 - 04/14/05 03:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The most dangerous thing I've done while tripping is climbing tall rocks
while I had no idea which way down was.

But I did know that North was Ass.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4053440 - 04/14/05 05:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i walked into a road on mushrooms once, and my friend had to grab me and pull me out of the way of a car. other than that, i'm pretty safe when i trip :cool:

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4053614 - 04/14/05 08:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In the early 1990s I talked a bo-stick out of a sociopath's hands who was threatening us and was completely ready to bash some skulls and felt really threatened.

He felt very threatened because, on Ecstasy, he encountered feelings totally alien to him: empathy, and the realization we understood him better then he felt comfortable with. (true psychiatric sociopath)

That was a genuinely dangerous situation. If the need had arisen I would've used the pair of nunchaku's off the same wall the bo-stick came from.

Never EVER trip with a sociopath with a wall full of martial arts equipment :grin:

Ecstasy the love drug.. I would've empathically disarmed him with the chucks and with a profound sense of understanding and inner closeness dealt a one foot wheal across his belly to help subdue him :evil:

He was raging and I was cool: I likely could've taken him but nontheless it was a highly dangerous situation and people could've gotten hurt if he had started wielding that thing.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4053671 - 04/14/05 09:21 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've never actually done anything "destructive" but I've burned the American flag on a balcony and had a brief brush with anger. I was tripping face on acid and was locked out of my dorm room, trying to get back in with two of my friends. All three of my roommates were asleep, it was like 2 in the morning, and I was being so loud trying to wake them up but no one would wake up, so I just got so angry that I screamed FUCK and started pounding the door with my fist. Then I calmed down eerily quick and realized that when I did that I felt my entire being consumed with anger - and didn't like it one bit.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4055206 - 04/14/05 04:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Driving my grand AM while tripping on a few hits of bomb Dancing Condoms. The front end of the car looked like it stretched into infinity and I remember braking for stop lights that were 1000 yards away. Also, the yellow lines in the road can tend to do funny things. Don't trip and drive!

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4055379 - 04/14/05 05:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cubieman420 said:
The front end of the car looked like it stretched into infinity and I remember braking for stop lights that were 1000 yards away. drive!

hahahaha that shits hilarious

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: lkfity315]
    #4055404 - 04/14/05 05:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A buddy of mine once was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming towards him... it went something like this.

"Dude, I can see the light!"
"No man... that's a car, coming towards you."
"No, dude... I can see the fucking light!"
"Jordan! Get off the road! It's a fucking car!"
"MAN, I SEE THE FUCKIN.... OH SHIT!!!"

And then he dives off of the road..

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: MeThoD]
    #4055563 - 04/14/05 06:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

quite similar to my experience. i saw the car coming, lights and all, but i just didn't think to get out of the way. my friend had to grab me and pull me off the road.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineGatorB
Stranger
Loc: Southeast Tennessee
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: alsey]
    #4055923 - 04/14/05 08:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My brother almost jumped off a cliff into the bottom pool of a waterfall.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: Asante]
    #4056002 - 04/14/05 08:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'd love to hear the whole story, Wiccan Seeker.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4056081 - 04/14/05 08:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

No, I felt more focused when I trip to tell you the truth...if I am peaking out too hard I just stay where I am at and don't drive, I don't drive tripping anyway to tell you the truth, the visuals are just too distorted...but I drove once in a snowstorm starting to peak out, but I found a destination and stayed there .I usually just walk around and enjoy myself...and enjoy the ride..... :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :grin:

Edited by skunk78395 (04/14/05 08:42 PM)

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4056125 - 04/14/05 08:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I ride my bike up and down the seawall when triping and i always narowly miss hittign things. Ive never crashed while triping yet.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Have you ever done anything dangerous/destructive/painful while tripping? [Re: VeganReich]
    #4056696 - 04/14/05 11:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

one time i tried to jump onto a trail lower than the one i was on because i thought i could make it...i jumped and it was actually too high so i hit the ground and did a roll right up to my feet and was totally fine. my friends were perplexed because they thought i would be really hurt. well that was a lame story...another time my friend was on mush and he was driving to an outside party at night. the road doesn't have lights on it so he'd turn off the lights and keep driving...scaring the hell out of the passengers.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience