Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures, Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: 4 days since inoculation, No sighn of growth [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #4055430 - 04/14/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainCrunch said:
I know thats what everyone told me but the, pf tek for simple minds says to use less brf.. Am i doomed because of that ratio.. also is it normal for the verm brf to expand a bit before colonization.. it looks as if my jars have expanded leaveing mudd smudges on the inside of my jars? is this normal

Well, I don't know where to start with this one. First of all, I can tell you to just leave your damn fish tank heater plugged in. They are made to be plugged in all of the time. If by some chance it does burn your house down, consider yourself lucky because you can sue the company that made it. I fail to see how a heater that is completely submerged in water is going to catch anything on fire though. Would require quite extreme circumstances for that to take place.

Your ratio is fine if you followed the pf tek for simple minds. I followed it and my cakes/casings are kicking much ass. Fully colonized in 12 days. If your shit doesn't colonize then your syringe was probably bad. Where did you get it? Didn't you go through this once already? I might be thinking of someone else but I'm pretty sure it was you.

What does this "mud smudge" inside of your jars look like? Does it look like this? Contam Pics
Look at the first set of pictures. If it looks like that then you have some problems. Did you PC the jars?

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: 4 days since inoculation, No sighn of growth [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4056823 - 04/14/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i think i know what hes talking about it looks like verm smudged to the jar i think its normal cause i have colonization and i can point out little spots of verm stuck to the jar as if its dirt in the jar... its fine dont worry just leave your jars in you incubator and forget them for a few days if u smell a bad smell then u know u fucked up!!!

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures, Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag