Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Tripping two days in a row... kinda funny story
    #4045219 - 04/12/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The only time I ever tried tripping consecutively, I tripped at night, and then in the morning I ate another eighth, not having slept at all. I didn't really feel much, barely threshold, but by the end of it I was pretty burned out.

So I go home and all my friends are in the living room watching House of 1000 Corpses. Pretty crazy movie, it was my first time watching it, but I'm so tired that I just fall asleep on the recliner halfway through the movie. The last thing I remember seeing in the movie was when they were walking acrossed the field, being all creepy and scary.

Next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of my living room SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! My friends had put a cooking pot next to my head and were banging on it while my other friends were strobing the light switch, and they were all lined up behind me which reminded me of the last scene that I fell asleep to.

Needless to say I was creeped the fuck out! But once everyone started laughing I just joined them and laughed it off. Right then my friend that I was tripping with for the past two days calls my house. So I go into my sisters room and am talking to him, and then this BIG, BLACK, FLY just comes buzzing out from behind my sis' dresser and flys right by me. For some reason that fly just brought all that creepiness back.

I was very tired and very tripped out. And considering that I didn't even really get off the second time, I considered it a waste of good shrooms, and will never do that again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Tripping two days in a row... kinda funny story [Re: dr0mni]
    #4047695 - 04/12/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Not cool of your friends to wake you up like that..I would of picked up the pot and smashed them all over the head a few times.

Yeah..I think eating more shrooms right after coming out of an intial trip is a waste...to a certain extent. I did it..and enjoyed it...I was just up all night...of course the 2nd dosage wasn't nearly as powerfull as the first...but the visuals were still stunning. We also had smoked a shitload of pot, and drank a bunch of beers each..so...you tend to do stupid things like that. I was pissed the next day though...cause I wanted to save my last 8th.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Tripping two days in a row... kinda funny story [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4048210 - 04/12/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

haha i misread that as you woke up standing up on top of some
furniture wearing a cooking pot on your head and banging it yourself
with a spoon while your friends strobed the light switch, like you had
blacked out and were doing some weird WEIRD stuff without your
knowledge.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: Tripping two days in a row... kinda funny story [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4051856 - 04/13/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

HAHAH Thats EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING BAHHAHAHAA

Edited by gma (04/13/05 06:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag