Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
extortion
    #4051362 - 04/13/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I bought this $150 pipe for my really good friends birthday in december, and a couple weeks back this dude stole it at a party he threw. We had no clue who stole it until a few days ago when one of my friends smoked with him out of it. My friend is too much of a pussy to do anything about it, so i acted.

So, my friend and i go pick this british dude up, saying we're gonna smoke a bowl with him. He gets in the car, i introduce myself as somebody else, and we drive off. I ask him directly if he has the pipe, and he doesn't fuck around and says 'yes'. I asked him what he plans to do with it, and he says keep it. He says he'll give something else back in return, even saying he could hook us up with females (no way would i want to associate with any of this guys friends in any way, and i have a beautiful girlfriend). I said no, and that if we didn't have the pipe in our hands by tomorrow, i'll continually beat his ass until we get the pipe back. His face turned red and he tried justifying stealing the pipe, and saying he'd give us something else in return. I unlocked his door (we drove way the fuck away from his house or anywhere he could walk to close by), told him to get the fuck out, and to think about what just happened. He walked away all sad looking, knowing he had a long distance to walk.

Now, this is really weird, because it revolves around weed. Who would steal anothers pipe? It's just wrong, and unfriendly. I don't plan on fighting, i just want that shit back, it was expensive and a really neat gift (best gift i've ever bought anyone). This is pretty far extreme for me to go, i usually wouldn't do this sort of thing. Probably not so good on the karma, heh.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: extortion [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4051376 - 04/13/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

if the kid even admits to stealing it, you did the right thing.. beat the fuck out of people that fuck you over if you can, and if you can't, get enough friends with you until you can beat his ass.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4051377 - 04/13/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

If he doesn't return it, beat his ass.

If he sells drugs, steal his customers.

If he has animals, poison them.

If he has any property worth any value, destroy it.

Your actions are the karmic reflections upon his theft, so do not hesitate to act.

Just don't get caught.

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Re: extortion [Re: Adden]
    #4051416 - 04/13/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Haha, i was expecting a lot different answers than those. This guy has many friends too, and i think it's because he's the only british guy around here. I don't see how anyone would back him up for being a thief and liar about it (he did lie about it the past few days).

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4051433 - 04/13/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Remember he stole YOUR shit.

Do NOT be afraid to be aggressive about it.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4051454 - 04/13/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

A kind word and a gun go further than a kind word by itself.. If you want your pipe back that bad go right to where he sleeps. Demand your pipe back.

Edited to add: You should get your pipe back plus some interest.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4051501 - 04/13/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Don't bring guns into this. You gave him the opportunity to return the stolen item and he refused. Now is the time to get ugly, just don't bring guns into it.

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Re: extortion [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4051506 - 04/13/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, i'm definitely getting the pipe back. Lol, i guess he just got home and gave me a call. Told me if i try laying a hand on him, he'll have a bunch of friends beat my ass and that he never wants to see me again. Also said he planned on giving the pipe back tomorrow, which is complete and total bullshit. Man, i could have sworn i graduated highschool a couple years ago, geez. I'll keep posting details..

--------------------

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #4051507 - 04/13/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"If he doesn't return it, beat his ass.

If he sells drugs, steal his customers.

If he has animals, poison them.

If he has any property worth any value, destroy it.

Your actions are the karmic reflections upon his theft, so do not hesitate to act.

Just don't get caught. "

Hey ,leave the animals out of it! Im dead serious about it ,since the faulty one was the human animal...You dont even have to hit him...When you were picking him up was the time to act: i would have taken him to the place you took him and then when he exits the car i would pick up a baseball bat i had  immobilise him on the car (have friend to hold him,it works even better if friend looks a bit manic its-nothing-for-me-to-bite-your-nose eyes) and argue which kneecap you are going to break first .Make sure you disagree with your friend ,and the more you disagree the more worked up you must appear to be...He would give the pipe.

What i would do in your case :Terrorise him a bit without actuall physical harm. Visit him ,preferably with some attitute and baseball bats :laugh: Dont hit him,but make sure you appear as if its a minor issue if you crack his head open or break every single bone in his body...

PSychology works nicely :laugh:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4051510 - 04/13/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:

they are also the karmic reflection of yourself.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: extortion [Re: DNKYD]
    #4051521 - 04/13/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I never recommended shooting him.. That's not the case at all. But if it was somthing of value to me and somebody took it in theory I might go to their house. I might walk inside with no warning and shit I might just put a gun to his fucking head and demand my shit back. If he doesnt want to comply I would tie him up and get it myself. I would then untie him tell him to have a nice day and leave peacefully.

The baseball bat idea is a good one too. That would definately work. You might just have to bust his fucking knee to get it back.. As long as he doesn't have ties to the British mob then I wouldn't think twice about it.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (04/13/05 05:03 PM)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4051530 - 04/13/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Unless you are 100% ready to use that gun and are 100% ready for the consequences of your actions with said gun, do NOT bring a gun into it. People think "I'm hard because I have this gun. They'll listen to me once they see the gun" I'm sorry but that advice is just stupid.

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

#4051532 - 04/13/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I am thinking about going up in his house, but that's a pretty vulnerable spot. I know if someone walked up in my house, i'd have at least 10 things handy to bash their head in with, ya know?

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: extortion [Re: DNKYD]
    #4051538 - 04/13/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok.. I understand what you're saying completely. Maybe he's best off using the baseball bat.

--------------------

Edited by mattzdope (04/13/05 08:33 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4051545 - 04/13/05 05:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah you always have the advantage on the home field, very true. That's why you come prepared with a couple of buddies and try to get in quickly before he can get to anything.. If you are 100% sure he doesnt have a gun in the house then you should be ok with a couple buddies going a long with you.

Edited to add: Just be very careful. Now that I think more about it keep guns out of this one. It's just a pipe. If you have to go to his house make sure your prepared with a couple buddies and stake the place out before hand. When you get in make sure to explain you are only their for your pipe and you are leaving peacefully when it is returned to you.

--------------------

Edited by mattzdope (04/13/05 05:08 PM)

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

#4051615 - 04/13/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Man, i would not think of using a gun! No way would this guy have a gun either, so it's still a ballgame. So far, all the guys have told me to go for it, extort the pipe back, and all the females have told me i'm cruel for even thinking of beating his ass, especially my girlfriend. LMAO

--------------------

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
    #4051618 - 04/13/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

one of my friends had a pipe stolen as well, it sux and we have no clue as to who did it. as for your problem, your first mistake was letting him go, but what's done is done.  do your best to leave violence out until it must be done, start small: post a classified ad selling something expensive for an unbelievable price, make the contact time VERY late or early, then sign him up for EVERY mailing list you can find, anonymous call to the taxman, super glue in his locks (doors and/or car). then if that doesn't work then grab the bat and a few of your biggest friends. :hellfire:

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Edited by batou (04/13/05 05:28 PM)

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: extortion [Re: batou]
    #4051820 - 04/13/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My pipe got stolen a while ago, too. It was really nice and I paid $60 for it.

FUCK YOU Officer McCarthy!

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

Re: extortion [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4051835 - 04/13/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Your all so big and bad. "I would walk up in there..."

yank. yank.

Forgive and Forget. He will probably give it back with just a simple question after that driving stunt you pulled on him. Ask him nicely.

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: extortion [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #4051848 - 04/13/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Im not big nor bad.But i know how to get stuff that is rightfully mine without harming someones body but scaring him :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom