Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineatheris
Stranger
Will this spore syringe work?
    #4050561 - 04/13/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I made some syringes using a cap suspended on 2 hangers over a cup of water, and had this whole deal covered with a foil roof. When I checked on it the next day, there was a film on the top of the water. I broke it up using a sterile blade, and it looked like this:

I went ahead and made a slide to check out these flakes under the microscope, and this is what that looked like:

Who says nobody uses spores for microscope use? Clearly the spores all look normal.

Here's how they looked in the syringe. They did not dissolve as I hoped:

Anyhow, has anybody had this happen to them before? This is not what happened the last few times I've taken syringes. If this has happened, is it worthwhile to keep the syringes around, ie will they work? Thanks for your help. Also, if anybody has any requests for microscope pictures I can take some, just let me know what you'd like to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Will this spore syringe work? [Re: atheris]
    #4050929 - 04/13/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

spores tend to float from what i have seen the way i make mine is flame the needle and then let it cool then scrape spores in to a shot glass and then suck up water out of a new water bottle from the store and inject that in to the shot glass then suck up again

it llooks like it will work i dont know how clean you are but it seems like it should be fine

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures