Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property?
    #4048786 - 04/13/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

im in the process of purchasing a quarter acre of land outside holbrook az? it would run about $300
i figured id ask being that im going to go and fill out the paper work to get my own soon so i figured id ask.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4049744 - 04/13/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

We should buy up a bunch of acres and secede....

Shroomania.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4049785 - 04/13/05 10:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Chinacat for Prime Minister.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4050497 - 04/13/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

When I'm queen, you'll all be against the wall.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property? [Re: Liz]
    #4050586 - 04/13/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i was going to make the one i get open to anyone here that wishes to use it. its a nice spot, i poan to bring in dome dirt and build a nice garden, the local soil is too alkaline. drag a few bathtubs out there and get a water storage tank so i could just sit and b laze awawy in a bathtub looking west at the sunsets.

eventually id build a house of sorts, but not for some time, and it'd probably be a shanty that would be under the size limit for requitring a building permit.

i have been in alot of ocmunication with the county oficials about this property, and surveyors and the power company.
it seems possible that power could be run out to the lots and even likely in some of the plots, but as for water a well would have to be dug or a storage tank, and the water out there sucks, its fine to drink but it tastes like shit. so its good for watering the plants and showering and all...

the issue is that there are going to be plots for sale outright, those are only the plots left after the auction lastyear, there willo be another auction this october and land will be much cheaper whena bought at the auction

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #4052554 - 04/13/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'll throw down $150 if anyone wants to split a 1/4 acre with me.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #4052559 - 04/13/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

dude that is sweet, I hope to come visit your acreage some day  :grin:

me, I'm planning on buying a patch of land in Canada just in case shit in the U.S. gets fucked and I gotta split

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4052576 - 04/13/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.mooseriverland.com/prop.cfm

you should look into more than 1/4 of an acre... thats not much.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #4052584 - 04/13/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ZIppoz, I am down, and relatively close. My only question is how will you get water there?
AZ is quite ripe, but we need water.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Does the shroomery have any interest in owning property? [Re: nunciate]
    #4053372 - 04/14/05 02:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

well you can drill a well water is about 200 feet down... but you can go to the town a few miles away, like 4 miles and they will have water

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1