Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I made some syringes using a cap suspended on 2 hangers over a cup of water, and had this whole deal covered with a foil roof. When I checked on it the next day, there was a film on the top of the water. I broke it up using a sterile blade, and it looked like this:
I went ahead and made a slide to check out these flakes under the microscope, and this is what that looked like:
Who says nobody uses spores for microscope use? Clearly the spores all look normal.
Here's how they looked in the syringe. They did not dissolve as I hoped:
Anyhow, has anybody had this happen to them before? This is not what happened the last few times I've taken syringes. If this has happened, is it worthwhile to keep the syringes around, ie will they work? Thanks for your help. Also, if anybody has any requests for microscope pictures I can take some, just let me know what you'd like to see.
spores tend to float from what i have seen the way i make mine is flame the needle and then let it cool then scrape spores in to a shot glass and then suck up water out of a new water bottle from the store and inject that in to the shot glass then suck up again
it llooks like it will work i dont know how clean you are but it seems like it should be fine
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit 712 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]