Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

Man receives 10-day sentence for serving cannabis-spiked brownies
    #4048625 - 04/13/05 02:42 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Waterloo man receives 10-day sentence for serving cannabis-spiked brownies
April 12, 2005
stltoday.com

A former dishwasher at the Waterloo Denny's restaurant will serve 10 days in the Monroe County Jail for intentionally giving his coworkers brownies he had laced with marijuana.

A Monroe County jury Wednesday found Anthony J. Lindhorst, 27, of Waterloo guilty of two counts of assault for serving Julie Wise and Leroy Wittenbrink the contaminated food.

Lindhorst had not told Wise and Wittenbrink the brownies contained cannabis. Both became upset when they learned they had consumed the substance.

The incident was in November of 2003.

In addition to the jail term, which has a provision for daily work release, Lindhorst must pay $683 in court costs and was given a one-year conditional release.

He also was convicted of driving under a revoked license, the latest in a number of traffic violations he has been charged with over the past 10 years.

Judge Scott Mansfield also ordered Lindhorst to have no contact with Wise or Wittenbrink or with Ellen Armbrecht or Waterloo Police officer Jeff Prosise.

Last May, Lindhorst was charged with having contaminated Armbrecht's and Prosise's food with his semen while working in the kitchen at Denny's.

Lindhorst allegedly had a grudge against Armbrecht, who was his former supervisor when he worked at McDonald's, and Prosise, who had arrested him on unrelated matters.

There was no evidence to substantiate the May 2004 charges, based on the testimony of another Denny's employee?Scott McAllister?who reportedly did not get along with Lindhorst. Those charges were dismissed.

Lindhorst and Denny's management both insisted Armbrecht's and Prosise's allegations food had been tampered with had no merit.

A charge of interfering with a witness?Wise?also was dismissed.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Man receives 10-day sentence for serving cannabis-spiked brownies [Re: veggie]
    #4050304 - 04/13/05 02:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
A Monroe County jury Wednesday found Anthony J. Lindhorst, 27, of Waterloo guilty of two counts of assault for serving Julie Wise and Leroy Wittenbrink the contaminated food.

ASSAULT? did I read that right?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Man receives 10-day sentence for serving cannabis-spiked brownies [Re: veggie]
    #4050422 - 04/13/05 03:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What a couple of pansies.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service