Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Recommended homework: Watch NOVA.
    #4048332 - 04/13/05 01:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Alright boys and girls, it's time to yet again attain a more finely-tuned perspective on our trips to the "spirit world"/"wonderland"/"whatever-the-hell-ya-call-it". I would like to hear a psychedelic interpretation of this program, and additionally, would like to explore the potential of this education to further "RIPEN" and accelerate our "other-worldly" explorations.

Nova will be airing(again) a show about the string theory. Regardless of this theory and it's implications, the program does a terrific job of discussing other aspects of our universe. Specifically, I found the comperable qualities of my trips and this program to be very exciting.

It seems like every time my wife and I see a new show like this, they are more on track with proving my personal theory on the universe.

I've talked about little "air jelly rainbows" and patterns involving carosels that I've seen while dosing, and how these images may be showing us a substructure of molecules invisible to us on a daily basis. In this program they talk about how that may be an image not too far fetched as it relates to the world that we see.

I've talked about seeing sound, and in this program -they do a wonderful job of visually showing you a close representation of what it looked like. All you gotta do is add color and make it vibrate electrically, and you got what I saw.

I've talked about the concept of additional forms of energy undiscovered by current man, and in this program they talk about potentially finding evidence of some of their existence(though they do not explore the energy of life).

I've talked about telepathy in the sense that the electrical activity in our brain(proven) can interact with the electromagnetic relationship with gravity of the earth. How this would work is similar to standing at the shore of a calm lake, and having a person on the other side of a big rock splash around in the water: Even though you can't see him, you know he's there and in distress due to the disturbance in the water. While I was specific about the fact that just like a radio, our brains can "tune" to these frequencies - this program still talks about stuff that relates quite a bit.

One thing they don't touch on is the energy of life, and from our brains. I wish they would, and they will someday. Just like a few hundred years ago man may not have had a way to see, map, or even be aware of X-rays, Gamma-rays, Infra-red, radiation, radio, etc. We, today, are not aware of all the total energies that exist out there. Not until we find a box, a machine, to "see" the stuff do we declare it exists. Gotta tune FM and AM with a radio, gotta use a geiger counter to detect radiation, gotta use film to see an X-ray, and on and on. And so we look around us for new ways to see these different energies and frequencies. And while we look around us, I wish someone would look WITHIN us. Maybe that's "our" job?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe we're already doing it. If we are, it only serves a sense a responsibility that we try to further educate ourselves and try to interpret what we're "tuning" into.

2 programs: "String's the thing"(haven't seen the whole thing),
and "Welcome to the 11th Dimension"(you MUST see this one!)
*If you can only catch or record one, make it "Welcome to the 11th Dimension"

Find you local PBS or KQED listings, I know the next one around these parts will be on 3am and 4am(the good one) this Thursday early morning/late Wednesday night:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/schedule-local.html

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSirFrancisBacon
Frog
 User Gallery

Loc: low earth orbit
Re: Recommended homework: Watch NOVA. [Re: Grizzy]
    #4048641 - 04/13/05 02:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hell man. check out string theory right now here or watch it here. Its the same site but this link goes directly to the video page.

also this is an absolute must. These advancements in science really open up new doors to the true nature of humanity.

Quote:

One thing they don't touch on is the energy of life, and from our brains.

damn straight. its true to that they do not tap into those aspects of humanity. but i think we can all derive them from the scientific evidence they provide.

Edited by SirFrancisBacon (04/13/05 04:12 PM)

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: Recommended homework: Watch NOVA. [Re: SirFrancisBacon]
    #4048700 - 04/13/05 03:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've seen the mirror neurons one, too.
And "elegant universe" - that's what these programs are. They are parts #2 and #3 of the series.
My theories, including one of my mini-essays, to an extent, actually tap into what happens after death. But maybe we'll save that for another time. I hope there are more of us out there excited to learn like this. After all, I don't just shroom and drop in the woods for fun alone, it's for enlightenment.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Recommended homework: Watch NOVA. [Re: SirFrancisBacon]
    #4054410 - 04/14/05 01:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SirFrancisBacon said:
hell man. check out string theory right now here or watch it here.

I wanted to watch those, but my computer cannot play them back in my browser, does anyone know where I might be able to download them for off-line viewing in my own media player?  Would be a great help! :smile:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4054415 - 04/14/05 01:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

read Cosmos by Carl Sagan :thumbup:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #4054458 - 04/14/05 01:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

seen em.. several times... interesting stuff though:thumbup:

definately worth checkin out if you havent already seen them

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflinetrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4054626 - 04/14/05 02:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Better yet: read the actual book "The Elegant Universe". It's got a LOT more info in it than the NOVA series does.

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub