Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Some writings of mine
    #4048094 - 04/12/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Here's some of my random writings, none of the below connect in any fashion, I usually start something, get stuck, and then never finish it. Hopefully someone is somewhat entertained, tell me what ya think... :tongue:

Meaningless drabble. I?m suffocating in the liquid shit spewing out of societies much too dirty mouths, but all one can do is smile and nod your head. Ignore the pain, move on to the next form of extreme displeasure and continue on in a likewise manner for the rest of your apathetic life.
My name is John Decliner, and I have turned into a plastic-faced bobble head for big-wig businessmen wanting to flash me a winning dollar-symbol smile.

Beautifully bound to the will of temptation, Susie Fate leapt off the embankment and, unknown to her, the eventual death and decay of her corpse on the rocky bed below. It wasn?t an act of desperation, but an act of mere self-denunciation to life?s seemingly simple world masked by what society now rightfully calls the rat race and all the rules bound to this two-dimensional game. It wasn?t her fault, Susie was just one of the truer human entities we call people who was so naturally bound to the world on a planet that was now so deeply woven with artificiality she couldn?t take it. For humans to have succeeded so far in this unnatural territory without more unfortunate casualties like Susie was a spectacular achievement in Man?s driving force to destroy itself.

Lost and then found.
And then lost again.
Lost drifting at sea,
Without a cause or a friend.
Lost all desires,
To commit and take hold
Lost all living life,
From my heart dead and cold.
Lost is the ways,
Of my troubled youth mind.
Lost everything I know,
And still I wait to find.
Some hope or chain
Something to take hold of.
Waiting for destiny,
To show me a way to love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: Some writings of mine [Re: eggystardust]
    #4048111 - 04/12/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice, its good to express yourself whenever you can, especially if you feel like writing it down. I try to write, but its hard unless i'm pissed off about something, and then its usually short.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1