Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

semi bad trip
    #4047049 - 04/12/05 07:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i ate a 8th about 2 days ago , but it really didint trip me out to bad so i was bummed, then 1 day later i ate another 8th . boy did i trip .

It all started around 6 oclock, still sunny as fuck. we decided to eat the mushrooms. then headed for the beach walking ....as we were walking i started to feel the onset starting to strengthen , i started to feel the same way i did my first trip , i was very excited. he head over this hill , and saw the beach , the beach looked as if it was floating right infront of us.

there was alot of people at the beach , now we are all starting to trip pretty hard. sitting on benches staring at grass, the grass looked as if it kept dying and regrowing over and over. people started to stare , so i got abit nevervous, we kept walking more and more people seemed to people talking about us and looking at us , i felt as if everyone knew we were on something, i felt like a cracked out teenager walking down the beach. we spotted a bench , and proceded to sit on it. we stared at the cracks in the pavement , for 1 mins , watching the ink spills move around then dissapear.

we started getting alittle worried from all the people and decided to go walk down by the sand. when we got there it became a whole new level , whenever i looked at the ground it felt as if i was in a hamster ball rolling around. kept walking galking at the clouds in amazement, and laughing at the squirells it there tails.

we decied it was time to head to somewhere safe without other people around. we got to a stoplight and waited for the little blue man to signal us to talk . as we were waiting i looked down the street and saw cars coming, i started to think about getting hit by the car , and everyone feelings around me if i did. it was a bad feeling . now i wanted to get home fast. the walk seemd like forever. trees were waving back and forth , it was going dark then bright . people faces were morphing.

finally we reach our destination , i sat down and started looking around the room , everything looked so much different, the tree infront of me , started to die then regrow again just like the grass, i stared at one of my baby pictures , and my picture was morphing sort of made me look like a demon, looked at the clock and it said 6:45 which made me get alittle nervous its only been 45 mins and im already trippin balls. then the clock started to melt , and a huge blast of light came throught the windows , and it got dark as if it was 12 am . then it got bright again . my friends were just sitting on the couch eating shit , and laughing they werent trippin as hard as me they only ate a 1g. tripped in that room for about 15 mins, and decided to walk to vons . to get a pack of ciggs.

now i work at vons, so i dunno what i was thinking . the walk to vons was long as ever. cars zipping back and forth, i walked across the freeway overpass, and it felt like i was going to fall through and get hit by a car. we reached vons , all of us dont rally know what is going on . im getting bad vibes because i work there, so i waited outside, then my boss walks out as im starting into the sky with my mouthwide open, i look at him and say hey, he started to move backwards and we back into the store as if time has been rewinded. then we walked off. i fell like i just got fired. i waited more. i didnt wanna look like a idiot so i grabbed my cell, and pretended to talk on it , but i held it about a foot away from my face to talk to it , as people were wwalking intot the store they were looking at me like i was a crack head talking to himself, i tried to put the phone back in my pokcet but it was hard. i dropped the phone and practiclly dived on it . i got up and felt so bad . then i see a cop rolling down the street and i though did vons call the cops on my for under the influence in public or whatever its called. but they just droove by.

they finnaly came out with a pack of camel reds. we opened the pack nad they seemd so foreign as if ive never somoked one before, i didnt know how to light it . it just felt akward. then we started to walk back , and we found this box to sit on . we sat there for what seemed like forever , noone of us knew what were doing or whats going on . didint know where to go , felt as if though we fcuked are lives up , the kid i was with , is in the navy so he was fliipin out if these are gona get out of his system in time . he kept saying how he feels like he just fucked his life up.i never tripped like this before so everything was new , all the melting and movement in every object. it was intense. sometimes it felt if my hand was 10 feet long.

to make a long story short i got home starting freaking out about the mess in the house. i felt bad . then my mom comes home, and im about peaking , and she tells me to empty the dishwasher , it was probably the hardest thing ive done. after i did it all the plates and bowls were all over the place not even remotely close to where they are suppose to be. so i ran upstairs and tripped out on my posters and computer. not really a bad trip but it definantly was intense.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: semi bad trip [Re: goomer]
    #4047075 - 04/12/05 07:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Set and Setting my friend.....very important factors. Also, I don't know how close these people were to you, but only trip with GOOD friends. These factors make a world of difference, believe me.

"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."

Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4047177 - 04/12/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

goomer said:
people started to stare , so i got abit nevervous, we kept walking more and more people seemed to people talking about us and looking at us , i felt as if everyone knew we were on something, i felt like a cracked out teenager walking down the beach.

Paranoia of people staring and talking about you is a classic aspect of the mushroom experience. However, only when in a setting full of unfamiliar, soberheaded faces.

I have experienced this, and so have many other shroomheads here.
To avoid this sort of paranoia the key is the prepare a setting in advance for the experience.  Try to stay away from people of different brain-waves at the time being. :thumbup:

Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4047461 - 04/12/05 09:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This just goes to show, some shrooms just don't produce alkaloids, or very little. Some produce monster amounts. So very variable!

Looks like you finally tripped hard. The world is so very impermanent.
Too bad your mom made you unload a dishwasher. As other say, setting came into play here alot. I would never go near the workplace, bad vibes. Public can be fun, but when you are dealing with psychedelics, seclusion is the way to go.

No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience