Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Mushrooms at fairly big festival
    #4045423 - 04/12/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey i'm going to this festival in july thats 3 days camping and is pretty big mostly rock doh i was thinking about excaping from the camp site and the crowds for like 2 hours take bout 10 grams of shrooms and go back into the festival but people are saying that i'll realy freek out i only took shrroms twice. The first time i took them i totaly tripped and excaped from my house and did some pretty wierd shit in the middle of the morning. The second time i took them with two of my friends on st patricks day and headed into town *very very crowded* the two of them freeked out but i realy enjoyed it* so i think that i should be alright but i want to mix loads of drink weed saliva and other random drugs in with them is this a bad idea? or is taking the mushrooms thereself a bad idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChikitta
Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: mfitzp]
    #4045461 - 04/12/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Personally I don't like tripping with a lot of people, especially people I don't know.

If you enjoyed your St. Patrick's day trip in a crowed place, chances are you'll have a good time at whatever festival you're going to. Make sure you've got a sober friend with you just in case you do start freaking out, and have fun :smile:

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: Chikitta]
    #4045503 - 04/12/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I only had minor effects of paddys day :p and i realy realy dout i'll have a sober friend with me lol :smile: i was thinkin about taking some DMT straight after the shrooms aswell would this be a good idea? I'm realy trying to get the best trip ever at this thing but i don't want it to last more than 8 hourss :$

OfflineLe_Big_Mac
D-Unit

Loc: Eight miles high
    #4045559 - 04/12/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is that 10g dried? Like fuck you'll have a good time ...

Peace
:mushroom2:

--------------------
Be the fuck.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4045573 - 04/12/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

10g at a festival wouldn't be a good idea, unless you have superhuman tolerance or something.

however, if you're talking about wet shrooms, then 10g might just make the music and stuff sound a bit better.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: alsey]
    #4045604 - 04/12/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i did'nt even know you could take them wet haha :p i took 8 grams my first time and had a realy realy good trip so you's think i should take bout 5 grams instead? heres what i plan on taking

bout 2 nice big spliffs pure (if my grows done by then)
bout 1 gram of salvia (stuff has a realy fucked up 20 second effect on my)
a packet of space E (never tried them before)
5 grams of shrooms (proberly truffles)
dmt (if i can get it)
then on the beer and weed for the night :smile:

Offlinealsey

#4045783 - 04/12/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

dude, i don't know what to say. your ideas of drug use are obviously very different to mine. eating 5g of shrooms at a rock festival whilst trying a new drug is far from wise IMO.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineJuan_del_Pueblo
Mr.Papashroom
 User Gallery

#4045992 - 04/12/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well make sure you call me first and then let's sneek off together... :cool:

--------------------
Don't I look like I'm serious...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: Juan_del_Pueblo]
    #4046034 - 04/12/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Be careful dude. You are at the time when the mushrooms will choose to bite you in the ass for the way you are using them.

I know you probably think you can handle 10 dry grams but, you have no idea what you are in for. And the DMT too, man I hope you are more exprienced than you sound. 10 grams is enough to make any grown man lie in the fetal position for most of the trip, and DMT too, do you know what that is for? Are you ready for the most universe shattering time of your life? Think of how it was before you ever experienced shrooms, DMT is that kind of breakthrough but much further than even the psychedelic reaches.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: mecreateme]
    #4046670 - 04/12/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hmmmz well i'll have no problem with the weed cause thats pussy shit :smile: i'll have no problem with the salvia cause thats pussy shit too lol i don't think i should have to much of a problem with the dmt since it only lasts like 20 mins (so i've heard) i don't think you can over dose on the dmt or can you? the shrooms are the only problem because of bad trips :frown: what if i had two spliffs then did the salvia straight after that effect wares off do the dmt straight after that do the shrooms then went on the piss and the smoke all night on the shrooms? but i'll only do like 5 grams?

Offlinealsey

#4046681 - 04/12/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

***no flaming please ****

**DMT and Salvia will show you respect for drugs***

--------------------

Edited by gdman (04/12/05 04:20 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4046745 - 04/12/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"salvia cause thats pussy shit too lol i don't think i should have to much of a problem with the dmt since it only lasts like 20 mins(so i've heard) i don't think you can over dose on the dmt or can you? the shrooms are the only problem"

Uh oh. :whip:
Your might have a bad time on just the pot with the respect you are showing to these very powerful psychedelics.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: mecreateme]
    #4046785 - 04/12/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

naw i have no problem with pot at all because i've been smoking it for a long ass time and i've been smoking a unbeleavable ammount of white widow, northan lights and shit over the last couple of months and that high does'nt realy do anything for me anymore and does'nt realy get me that high i'm not dissing pot at all its a brilliant drug but u can over do it as for the salvia its good kinda weird but only lasts 20 seconds or so for me *thats why i call it pussy shit* as for the dmt i've heard some realy brilliant things about it and it probaly would kick my ass :smile: and i totaly respect shrooms its just that i want to get on the high i was on the first time i took them. when all my sences were inproved by like 400% i had no fear no bad thoughts at all i just want to get on that high again the second time i took them i took even more than the first time but i hardly got any effect at all compared to the first time like colors and shit were better but thats but it if that makes sence to anyone? lol

Edited by mfitzp (04/12/05 04:08 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4046871 - 04/12/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Be careful dude, have you broken through on salvia yet? Salvia and DMT are "break through drugs" IMHO Sally is not a "pussy thing", far from. Be careful and watch your doses. I would take 2-3.5 grams of mushrooms and not bring salvia. Your not going to find a dealer selling DMT, so you don't have to worry about that. That's another substance I would not bring to a large festival.

Anyway the reason your not getting anything out of weed anymore is because you probably need a break. You do what you want, of course, but after not smoking for like a month you will get much higher when you start again.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

#4046874 - 04/12/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
***no flaming please ****

**DMT and Salvia will show you respect for drugs***

salvia won't show me anything its fairly crap but kinda good at the same time lol

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

#4046885 - 04/12/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hmmmz ye i think i won't bring the salvia but i do know someone who has dmt :smile: but why should'nt i bring it to the festival?????

Offlinealsey

#4046891 - 04/12/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

because its a massively strong drug. do you really want to be experiencing an entirely different universe at a rock festival?

--------------------

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

#4046933 - 04/12/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh hell ya i do :laugh: i don't want to get too fucked up or fucked up for too long that i'll ruin my weekend but i want to have a realy good experiance there. I've heard the dmt only lasts a small time but the majority of people on here advise againest it so i won't do it i'll just drink and smoke my brains out and then take 4 grams of shrooms see if that has the effects i want and if it does'nt i'll take 4 more? sound alittle more sane?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4046955 - 04/12/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia is a very powerful teacher. How do you smoke it?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinemfitzp
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms at fairly big festival [Re: gdman]
    #4047011 - 04/12/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

when i took the salvia i skipped straight to the 20x because i heard alot of storys about it not working for people i put half a gram in a bong hit it cleared it held it in for like 30 - 40 seconds went to put my bong on my shelf got knocked off my feet thought i was in a jungle was alright only lasted 20 seconds thats why i don't like it i think the trip is total piss compared to shrooms :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract