Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Didn't trip on LSA
    #4009445 - 04/03/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I took 10 HBW seeds yesterday. I peeled the skin and ate it with apple sauce. I chewed considerably before swallowing. About 23 minutes after ingestion, I started feeling nauseous. about 15-20 minutes after first feeling nauseous, I puked, and instantly felt better.

It was a weird kind of puke, I've never felt anything like it. Usually my stomach muscles get all tense, and it feels like I just did 100 sit ups right after I puked. This time all I did was open my mouth and a shitload of puke just poured out. As if it was being poured from a pitcher. Could this be due to the sedative property of LSA?

After I threw up, I ate 2 more to make up for possibly losing some in the vomit. I peeled and chewed them up, and swallowed with water.

I didn't trip at all that day. Later on at night, I felt really tired, and my legs were heavy. But I think that's more due to the pot brownie I ate in he late evening than to the sedative effects of LSA that I ingested earlier in the mid-afternoon.

BTW, the only thing I have tripped on before is salvia.

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have to offer. Primarily, I am interested in some ways to keep from getting nauseous. Would performing an extraction help in this?

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: FirstAvailable]
    #4009487 - 04/03/05 06:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The extractions listed on Erowid are about half- assed- I have heard of (and there have been posts pertaining to) HBW seeds being a null batch from this or that supplier- (and keep in mind this is not the fault of the supplier since they are technically a non-food item anyway). I have gotten some that didn't work at all and some that had me crying for the lights to stop comming through my eyelids. Smoke pot right after ingesting and about thirty minutes into it- don't use dramamine. It doesn't work as well. I wish you luck.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: superblingtheory]
    #4009605 - 04/03/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i tried 141 morning glory seeds last night which nothing for me either. i would have thought 7 grams would make me feel something, but no. :frown:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #4011239 - 04/04/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

LSA sucks balls in my opinion - just isnt a worthwhile experience in my opinion - but even then, id sooner use HBWR than mornign glory seeds.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #4011256 - 04/04/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I heard that too...I would rather wait for some LSD or mushrooms to come around my way...

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: Skunk420]
    #4012698 - 04/04/05 01:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I took 20 HBWR's and 3 grams of syrian rue and got one shit ass trip. I was nauseus as hell and all sorts of movement was entirely incapacitating. I highly recomend it... i got my seeds off of bouncing bear botanicals, those things are not bunk. try it out

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: TheHook]
    #4013050 - 04/04/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've heard that a few shops are accedently selling bunk seeds. =/

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: thenewuser]
    #4013309 - 04/04/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I got my seeds from a shroomery sponsor, so I hope they are not bunk. They say it's verified by third party something-or-other to be good, but they also say that it's not for human consumption. So, I can't really complain one way or the other.

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
    #4013813 - 04/04/05 06:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"My seeds didn't germinate!"

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

#4013902 - 04/04/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hehe yea. "My seeds didn't germinate my mind!"

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: TheHook]
    #4014722 - 04/04/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

..humm, well I still heard that mushrooms are better, I am sure there will be some around...it only has been barely over a month since I did psilocybin the last time...so I know they will be around again..I just don't like the thought of having bad stomach aches and nausea before I trip...I will do DXM again before I try LSA I am sure..

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: Skunk420]
    #4014864 - 04/04/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yea not tripping on lsa is common, the first time i did it i did the extraction method, which didnt work for me and it was half assed, tho the second time i ate 130 seeds and i had patterns and fast thought processin combined with a light euphoria that lasted bout 12 hours. Its based alot on body weight, you should eat your body wieghts worth of seeds. Take me for example im about 160, so id eat 160 seeds to feel a medium/heavy trip. also ur metabolism plays a part in it 2, if u still dont trip after eating twice as much as u did then i guess its not for you. LataZ

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: Shiin]
    #4039839 - 04/11/05 01:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

OK, I tried eating woodrose seeds again yesterday.

First, I want to give mad props again to the lemon juice idea. I had to drink the entire container of lemon juice, but it kept me from puking. Thanks.

Now, as for the experience, it completely fucking sucked. I am starting to agree with the people that are saying that IamShaman is selling bunk seeds.

I did not trip at all. I pretty much just turned into a zombie for the day. I spent the first hour and a half in the bathroom chugging lemon juice, trying not to puke. I dosed 10 seeds, peeled, with apple sauce. I chewed them up fairly well prior to swallowing. I dosed at 12:42, at 1:20 I felt the nausea start. The nausea came and went in waves. It would get really bad, like I had to lean against the wall and stay absolutely still just so I wouldn't puke. Then I'd have a couple gulps of lemon juice and it would die down a little. Then start up again, I'd gulp some lemon juice, and it would die down a little. This went on for a good hour and a half. Luckily, after i finished the bottle of juice, the waves decided to stop coming. The nausea didn't entirely die, but remained tolerable.

At this point, I felt really tired, and my limbs felt very heavy. I figured this was the sedative property of the seeds, and decided to lie down for a bit. Laying down and turning off the lights made the nausea go away. Standing up again made it come back, so I tried not to do this. I stayed in bed and listened to A Brief History of Time audio book for a good while.

Around 5:30 I got up, and was able to walk around without feeling much nausea. I felt very "down", i had very little motivation and was extremely bored. I decided to go walk outside for a while. I walked around the block and came back. Then I IMed a friend to tell him how much it sucked going outside and how hot it was and how sweaty I am now because of the aforementioned heat. However, the fresh air made me feel a little better. I saw a few stoners tolking it up as I passed by, and that made me smile.

At this point I felt very shitty. I had absolutely no motivation to do anything, I felt very groggy, my motor skills were very impaired, and worst of all, my mind was a complete blank. I had absolutely NO thoughts going through my head at all.

I tried staying up and doing something, but even watching TV proved to be extremely draining. At this point, I had absolutely ZERO motivation. I had to take a shit, and couldn't even pull myself up to go to the toilet. I just sat there and held it. I don't like this feeling. It made me feel really sad, like I'm some kind of junky who's given up on life and is just lieing in an alley. And having absolutely no thoughts in my head made it even worse.

Eventually, I decided to just screw it and go to bed. With no motivation, and heavily impaired motor function, this took a while. I put the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy audio book on my headphones, and zombied over to bed. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I don't know if I can blame that on the HBWR seeds, it usually takes me a while to get to sleep. The next day, I woke up feeling much better.

My thoughts on this are this:
Among the 2 "trips" there are 3 constants. Me, IamShaman, and applesauce. I think either, A, the problem is with me. Maybe my body is just not able to trip off of LSA. I find this doubtful, since I was able to trip quite strongly on salvia, and even get very interesting visuals on weed. However, it is still a possibility. Option B, maybe IamShaman really is selling bunk seeds. A few people have suggested this, and not only on this thread. This is also a possibility. Lastly, option C, maybe the applesauce somehow negatively interacted with the LSA or some other chemical present in the seeds. I don' know how likely this is, but I'm thinking not very.

Oh, also, I take strattera for ADD, but I was told this shouldn't be a problem with LSA.

I would appreciate some thoughts/comments/rants/flames on this from you guys. And sorry for the long ass post.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
    #4042523 - 04/11/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Before I ate mine, I crushed them up with a hammer as per thenewuser's FAQ. I ate them with some chocolate pudding and I had a fantastic time. It took about 3 hours to come up, but I felt hardly any nausea. Even though I ate just an hour before I ate the seeds, I didn't throw up at all. I'll probably be trying more this weekend, so I'll let you know if it was just luck.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4042587 - 04/11/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Who did you buy your seeds from?

If you wouldn't mind, could you eat them with applesauce. That way, if you have a good trip, we can discard the applesauce as a cause of the bad reaction.

Could you post a link to thenewuser's FAQ? I never heard of it.

Thanks.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4042793 - 04/11/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The last couple batches I made from IamShaman seeds were bunk too. I'd stop buying from them.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4042879 - 04/11/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

There are a few things you should consider as well.

1. What type of seeds did you buy, as there are significant variations in potency of the seeds sold by IAmShaman
2. It is possible you simply cannot trip: LSA is (AFAIK) a serotonergic hallucinogen, meaning it acts on serotonin. Salvia and pot both act on different sites in your brain. Have you ever tripped off of something like mushrooms, ecstasy, LSD, or mescaline?
3. How did you prepare the seeds? Were they exposed to any intense heat?

Most of these questions seem unncessary, however, because the effects you describe (nausea, sedation) are very much in line with a low dose of HBWR seeds. It sounds to me like you simply underdosed. I would try with half again the number of seeds (you used 10 last time right? so try 15 maybe?).

You also describe not liking the sedation and nausea. I can't blame you, as I also hate those side effects and consequently no longer use LSA. In a higher, hallucinogenic dosage, those effects are only going to become more intense, and there will be a pretty major body load too. You could try a NP/polar extraction, which will eliminate most nausea, but still leave the sedation part of it.

If you ask me, there are better trips out there than LSA.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: dblaney]
    #4043011 - 04/11/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

1.) I bought the Hawaiian strain. Their website said it was the best strain they had. What would be better?

2.)No, this would have been my first trip, other than salvia. If I can't trip off of LSA, does that mean I wont be able to trip off of acid or shrooms or mescaline? That shit would suck.

3.)No, no intense heat or anything. I peeled them with my fingers, sprinkled over a cup of applesauce, and then scooped them up one at a time with a spoon (about 1 spoon of applesauce per seed). Chewed and swallowed. Then swashed some water throughout my mouth and swallowed it to get any fragments stuck in my teeth. Did I do anything wrong?

15 seeds? I don't know if I can keep that many down. I was barely able to hold down 10.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
    #4043262 - 04/11/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think using applesauce instead will make a difference, but I can try to get some before this weekend to let you know. Here is a link to thenewuser's guide: Guide. It's pretty useful and simple. I highly suggest you use something other than your fingernail to scratch the husk off. That might be where you're going wrong. I use the tweezer from a Swiss Army Knife. I would suggest using something similar (I wouldn't use a knife because you might cut yourself). Also, don't chew them and it's not nearly as bad. Crush them up with a hammer just like it says in the guide. It makes eating them much more pleasant and effective as well.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
Re: Didn't trip on LSA [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4043701 - 04/12/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

IAMSHAMAN SELLS BUNK HBWS. i have tripped on LSA many times, the only 2 times i didnt trip were seeds from IAMSHAMAN. they just make you tired, they have little to zero LSA in them. Your better off with MG seeds from wallmart...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate