Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

Youth raids tomb, steals skull for bong
    #4042884 - 04/11/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Teenage Tomb Robber
April 11, 2005
wcax.com

Morrisville, VT - Cemeteries are sacred spots, the last resting spot for loved ones. But a crime was committed recently at this Morrisville Cemetery.

"We had a person voice their concerns about information they had heard on the street," says Chief Richard Keith of the Morristown Police Department.

Police could not believe what they had heard. But it was true. Someone had broken into a tomb, broken open the casket and removed a man's head.

"We had the funeral director come to the scene and we pulled the casket out. Yes, indeed, we found remains and they had been disturbed," says the Chief.

17 year old Nickolas Buckalew was charged with unauthorized removal of a dead body.

Buckalew has plead innocent and is being held for lack of $100,000 bail.

Police believe they have a strong case against Buckalew because remains and evidence were found in a silo near the suspect's home outside the village and 2/10ths of a mile from the cemetery.

"Within minutes we found the duffle bug with the remains in it and tools that was used to enter the tomb and the casket," says Keith.

The victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.

"The widow was in shock," says the Chief. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. But according to court documents, those who knew Buckalew say the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe that's used to smoke pot.

"He was a peculiar person put it that way. He was peculiar."

Police say it's a disturbing case that's left many in Morrisville wondering how such a crime could happen in such a peaceful spot.

Nickolas Buckalew is the only person to be charged in this case so far. But police are looking to see if he had any help.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSirFrancisBacon
Frog
 User Gallery

Loc: low earth orbit
Re: Youth raids tomb, steals skull for bong [Re: veggie]
    #4043400 - 04/12/05 12:48 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i cant believe it. how the hell would you get the skull air tight? but seriously, what a sicko.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4043420 - 04/12/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Brings new meaning to smoking one to the head

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4044761 - 04/12/05 10:21 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

As much as what the kid did was stupid and reprehensible..

way to take bong-making to the next level.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service