Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Who's been herebefore me?
'Cid question ? ?
    #4042175 - 04/11/05 07:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Well, my cousin and I are planning our trip to Gathering of the Vibes in New York coming in August. I'm over eager to get there in hopes of finding Lucy for the first time. I'm not scared, nervous, or shaky in the least. I'm am so joyed and excited that it'll be my time soon enough to see what she has to offer me. Only problem is, sometimes large groups of people freak me out while i'm under the influence on [Shrooms, MDMA, even MJ] i'm always antzy around large groups of people and can never handle myself, I fall apart and spin into a bad world  :frown: I want my first Lucy trip to be as amazing as ever but I'm a bit worried that with so many people around, and this new experience it may not ?

I'm curious, do you think I should dose anyway and just see how things workout ? Or should I just play it safe, take a pair of headphones along with me and chill in the tent for the first night and see how well I do ?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: 'Cid question ? ? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #4042219 - 04/11/05 07:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Howdy, I personally am not very comfortable with large crowds on psychedelics as well. IMO I would definetely take the headphones and find a nice quite spot to relax. LSD is going to be a significantly longer experience than mushrooms or MDMA, so it would be best to not jar yourself into an uncomfortable situation. Good luck and good vibes :smile:

"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4042226 - 04/11/05 07:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't dose unless you're comfortable. If you aren't comfortable, do everything you can to make yourself comfortable. There's no point in setting yourself up for a bad trip. Don't dose unless you're in a good set/setting with things and people you think you might enjoy. I would definitely bring music and headphones regardless of what you plan on doing. Above all, just flow with it, let it be, and have fun!

"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: 'Cid question ? ? [Re: dblaney]
    #4043295 - 04/12/05 12:22 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If I was you, I'd go there and try to score 5 hits of 3 different types of tabs. Don't take any, and drink and smoke bud instead.

Take the 15 home. Then, in your own comfort - try them, one at a time. If you got lucky and all 3 groups are good, congrats!->you've got a good amount to hold onto. Heck, it would last me the rest of my life. I'd be happy to blow $100 on that.

"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4044287 - 04/12/05 05:45 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah dude, buy some and take it home with you, then trip in the setting of your choice.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Re: 'Cid question ? ? [Re: alsey]
    #4044333 - 04/12/05 06:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Besides what everyone else said, Im not sure you will able to find LUCY as easily as you suggest.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience