Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male
Loc: Florida
Weed + Salvia Tomarrow
    #4037968 - 04/10/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok tomarrow I am getting 1gm 5x, 1gm 10 and 1 oz of salvia. Now I also got some weed so basically I am wonduring any tips for my first salvia trip. Also I have heard about making tea with the salvia how do you do this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepyriel
Stranger

Loc: CA
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: THEBats]
    #4037972 - 04/10/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Have fun dude and dont do it alone.
Salvia is incredible. DONT hit it while driving.

--------------------
Wait... Am I on Salvia?

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: pyriel]
    #4038338 - 04/10/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, definitely use a sitter.  I had the good fortune of having sitters that I'd trust with my life, and since I kinda had a train wreck of a trip it was some good planning on my part.  Oh, and needless to say salvia while driving is a big NONO.  :noway:  Also, while some (mean) people will say that you should jump in with the 10x, don't.  Try a few hits of raw leaf out of your favorite straight piece first, or if you MUST hold onto your pointless demonstration of masculinity the 5x, but not the 10x. 

Also, I'd forget the weed.  With as much sally as you've bought you'll be too fucked up to smoke.  And if you aren't, then you've done something horribly wrong.  You've probably had 100 people say this to you in the past, and there will be 100 more before you're through, but I'll reiterate it one more time...

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SALVIA! 

It's like the Dark Side of the Force... but cheaper and in the end healthier for the soul.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinepyriel
Stranger

Loc: CA
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4038884 - 04/10/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, definitely use a sitter. I had the good fortune of having sitters that I'd trust with my life, and since I kinda had a train wreck of a trip it was some good planning on my part. Oh, and needless to say salvia while driving is a big NONO.  Also, while some (mean) people will say that you should jump in with the 10x, don't. Try a few hits of raw leaf out of your favorite straight piece first, or if you MUST hold onto your pointless demonstration of masculinity the 5x, but not the 10x.

Also, I'd forget the weed. With as much sally as you've bought you'll be too fucked up to smoke. And if you aren't, then you've done something horribly wrong. You've probably had 100 people say this to you in the past, and there will be 100 more before you're through, but I'll reiterate it one more time...

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SALVIA!

It's like the Dark Side of the Force... but cheaper and in the end healthier for the soul.

Absolutley don't underestimate Salvia.  It can be a very intense and mind blowing trip.  I have to disagree about the weed however.  Smoking weed afterwards helped me to relax and I really needed to relax.  :cool:

By the way don't forget to let us know how it goes :eek:

Edited by pyriel (04/10/05 10:31 PM)

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4040255 - 04/11/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

smoke it out of a pipe or bong. i'd start with 10x, a lot of people find it difficult to get an effect with anything less. get the salvia really hot, and take big, deep tokes. hold it in. you'll trip your nuts off; it should be quite profound. have a sitter around (this is really important), and have them take the pipe off you once you start tripping. don't bother with weed until you've returned to reality. if you feel like weed then (you probably will), then smoke it up.

be warned, once you break through with salvia, its incredibly strong. you'll be in a completely different reality. nothing can really prepare you for the salvia trip.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #4040322 - 04/11/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

-be in a comfortable enviorenment
-sit in a place where you can fall back
-be in silence,or maybe ambient music(like eno or steve roach)
-no light or maybe dim light or candle
-have a sitter
-be openminded
-use pipe or bong
-hold the smoke in your lungs for 15-20 sec.

be safe
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male
Loc: Florida
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4041285 - 04/11/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

To try and get my other question answered what if you or can you make tea with the salvia and will it do anything? God can't wait it is on it's way as I type! And don't worry I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes. Oh and far as music goes is white rabbit ok playing low?

Edited by THEBats (04/11/05 01:49 PM)

OfflineWillieTomg
    #4041368 - 04/11/05 02:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Personally, during and after the trip I was so far disconnected from reality that I wouldn't have noticed music if it were playing, so I wouldn't worry too much about soundtrack. Also, I have seen tinctures of salvia being sold in some shops/sites. Don't know about tea though. Don't see why you can't put it in the tea of your choice.

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1791&ProductCode=SE-HOZ

Also, I feel I should add at this point that everyone trips differently (salvia hit me harder than it seems to hit most other people... or maybe my coping skills were way down that particular day.) In any event, I don't want to come across as pretending to any great knowledge of the salvia plant outside my own body. I'm just adding my $0.02 wherever I can afford to.

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#4041451 - 04/11/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

WillieTomg said:
Also, while some (mean) people will say that you should jump in with the 10x, don't. Try a few hits of raw leaf out of your favorite straight piece first, or if you MUST hold onto your pointless demonstration of masculinity the 5x, but not the 10x.

I disagree. Why not use the 10x? Just means you have to inhale less smoke. I used 10x my first time. I'm glad I did. 1/8 gram of 10x is hard enough to get down. I wouldn't even want to try a 1/4 gram. Though I wouldn't recommend such a large dose to most people. I just love the psychs.

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4041746 - 04/11/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

taking salvia orally would be a waste. you'd have to eat loads of the stuff i think. just smoke it up.

as for music, its irrlevant IMO. you won't be aware of music once you're tripping.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineWillieTomg
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: jux]
    #4042177 - 04/11/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe the person packing the bowl put too much in, but one hit of 10x showed me a view of the universe I was not willing to accept at the time.  It was probably a reflection of my psychological state as much as it was a commentary on the power of salvia, but in hindsight I kinda wish I tried leaf or 5x first so I had the chance to dose a bit more precisely.  To each their own... :hippie:

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4044348 - 04/12/05 04:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

in my experience, the strength of the extract doesn't matter. once you break through, you break through. higher extracts just make it easier to break through. but yes, to each their own.

--------------------

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: alsey]
    #4044436 - 04/12/05 05:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
taking salvia orally would be a waste. you'd have to eat loads of the stuff i think. just smoke it up.

as for music, its irrlevant IMO. you won't be aware of music once you're tripping.

music is not for the tripping period,sure you won't be aware of music.
its for before and after,
to calm you down,thats why i suggested ambient music.

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Edited by butterflydawn (04/12/05 05:21 AM)

Offlinealsey

Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4044493 - 04/12/05 05:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yes, that's certainly true :smile:

--------------------

Offlineberserker
empowered withthe spirit ofthe loner

Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: alsey]
    #4044766 - 04/12/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

1. can you make tea from salvia?

2. what kind of music should i listen to?

3. should i try the plain leaf 5X or just go with the 10X?

4. can i smoke weed with the salvia?

Answers:

1. fuck no dont even try to do that shit unless you enjoy shitting your money away, I think i read somewhere its possible to make salvia active sublingually but i dont know if its true i would stick to smoking it.

2. as said before music dosent really affect you when you take salvia but i find this somewhat untrue,
for me at least i can say that the write kind of music can make the trip more intense in a good way,
my first time i listened to pink floyd and loved it i wasent really aware of the music but after i changed CD it felt bad i kept swiching different generas but nothing was as good so i suggest something with a good beat that isnt predictable,
for instance if your into trance pick a fast psychedelic track not one that has the same beat for a minute and a half,
i dont really enjoy chilled out music like the rest because i think it dosent fit the nature of the salvia trip which is fast and furious thats why in my opinion it "downgrades" the trip somewhat even though you wont really notice it at the time the music WILL affect the trip.

3. if your not that experianced with psychedelics or you are just worried about not being able to handle it go with the plain leaf but you need to smoke alot,
if your willing to risk your sanity for 15 minutes to have an adventure not of this worl go for the 5X and dont look back!
you only need 1/6 of a gram with this one but make sure you hold it in for 20-40 seconds,
wait with the 10X unless youve done some seriuos druggs in your lifetime such as DMT or a dozen hits of acid otherwise i dont think you could handle it.

4. damn right you can i STRONGLY reccomend it especially for your first trip,
make sure if your a daily smoker substain for at least a day so that your really high of the weed because in the salvia experiance theres so much action going on but non of it is really fun at times amusing or even amazing but when you see all these hallucinations youre mostly not feeling all that much but if you smoke BEFORE hand you will combine the euphoria with some serious hallucinations and it will also help you not only enjoy the experiance but you will have a more gracefull come up and cope with the experiance better,
if you can get your hands on some opium that would be ideal to mix with the weed.

NOTE: if i were you id be in a room with a comfortable bed it dosent have to be at night time and dont think you will have to shut the lights to get more hallucinations because even in broad day light you will not be able to tell if your eyes are open or closed,
having a sitter is always good but not necesary if you are responsible enough, every single time i smoked salvia was alone and i managed perfectly to conroll my self but keep in mind everbodys different,
smoke a couple of hits of weed wait untill full affects come on then fill a bowl with weed and 1/6- 1/4 of salvia and keep the lighter on the bowl at all times untill it falls then wait 20- 40 seconds if you wait less than 20 no affects will be felt if you can just hold it in untill you feel the salvia pulling you towards the bed (it will acually pull you im not kidding or using eny metafors) then just ly down with or without music as i said earlier id have some music,
if you have a sitter tell him/her to just sitt still and shut the fuck up for 15 minutes, nothing can fuck somebody up more than have someone talking to them (if its a girl you should warn her that you might rape her on the comedown, sometimes i get HORNY AS FUCK when im coming off sally but i get that way with almost every drugg ive tried so that probably dosent apply to you). :doggystyle: :evil:

--------------------
"I am older, older than thought in your species. My Mystic and Magickal
powers have been known by men since thousands of years. I can bring the mightiest wars before your eyes, or - show you -
Death. Showing the future to
those who dare is nothing: I could place you with the Gods. Learning to reproduce my growing
environment you will come to love me. The mushrooms which you see are only
the part of my body dedicated to sex thrills, My true body,
is an underground network of fine fibers, which may cover many acres, grow
for thousands of years, and can have far more connections than even the
human brain. Learning thy Way you will look upon me with awe and
amazement - FOR I AM THE FLESH OF THE GODS. "

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: berserker]
    #4047399 - 04/12/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't say no to mixing a bit of weed into the salvia. Hell, my first time doing salvia, I happened to have smoked weed prior, and I was just starting to come off the peak of 4 grams of shrooms (they were a bit weak though). Everything went fine, and needless to say, I was pretty high. Didn't break through then though. Still haven't.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinedrunkencoyote
SpiritualAdvisor
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: MeThoD]
    #4056691 - 04/14/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I smoked some xs20 with some friends and it was intense.The weed was a good follow up after the peek.

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: drunkencoyote]
    #4056899 - 04/14/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Grass - Yes. Before and/or after.
Music - No. Or something quiet and relaxed. One time while tripping on salvia I just left my playlist running.... Paul Oakenfold - Hallucinogen came on while I was in another world. I heard it, but distorted and it was unnerving.

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: Weed + Salvia Tomarrow [Re: Lizard_King]
    #4057824 - 04/15/05 06:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This may be controversial, but i think most people can handle a salvia peak however intense it is, but wot is hard with salvia is coming back to realitya dn relising what you just had isnt real, and rembering you are actually a hman, you have a family....etc etc.  So if you feel you dont mind having a mind shattering experience, go with the ten times :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom