Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWind_Drifter
Hooded Evolver
Loc: interplanetary wood
Encountering other beings while tripping...
    #4040855 - 04/11/05 01:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It seems like since birth I knew of other beings, I believed in their existence whole heartidly. From angels to elves, demons, spirit beings, everything. By the time I left childhood I was a different person; I only knew a direction, no path and no guide to lead me. Then around the age of 17 I found myself over a span of years, trips(not necessarily drug induced), strange happenings, findings, and research... There is no way I can put into words the random precision of these times. Directly or indirectly through tripping I have had many encounters with intelligent beings of life. Here is the some of the people who may or may not have been real I have encountered.
About a month ago I ate about 5 grams of Psilocybe Weilii and was painting a neat little picture, when out of the corner of my eyes I observed shape shifting being sitting on the couch a foot away from me watching TV. I would have dismissed the ever-changing image but it spoke to me in a voice as clear as someone sitting a foot away from me. It told me the only reason I could see him was because at that particular time my mind would allow me too. He told me that he ventured to my house and partially to the 3rd dimension before. At times it would sit at 7 feet tall, or as small as a house cat, or somewhere in between human and feline. At one of the times he appeared striped and and grinning I got up the nerve to ask him if he was the Cheshire Cat. He told me his name was John.
Around three weeks ago I ingested 4 grams of some field cubes I got my hands on and saw a gnome while standing on my back deck. (over-looking my and 4 or 5 other neighbors backyards) He was wearing a blue pointed hat, and tan pants, I could not see his shirt due to a long white beard. This was strange because my entire trip flowed together really well and then I'm standing on my deck and BAM there's fucking "David the Gnome" disappearing into a hole in my woods. I'm thinking about writing Brian Froud and asking him the population density of gnomes in the southern United States.
On week I went to a local head shop and bought a quarter once of salvia foliage and a gram of 15x extract. I'm fairly experienced with salvia and decided to introduce my uncle to to a trip he's never had before. I took 2 long drags from a bong. For some strange reason I decided I was going to call on the Salvia Goddess, not a second after the thought from the ceiling opened another dimension and 2 red beings approached me. They could have been floating but they may have just been walking on the surface of their reality. I asked them if I could go with them and they replied that I could not see her and that I had to stay with my uncle's family for a while. They said that they did not have time to explain and left me in a daze. That was over 2 months ago, that week I was forced to leave my previous residence. I have been here(for the most part) ever since.
Shroomism and I were tripping together sometime ago on a mixture of weilii and cubes and Syrian rue. We wandered to a field in Florida somewhere. We took one road and arrived perfectly one time. Side by side we walked to the center of the field. I noticed many eyes upon us and many twinkling lights in the sky. A solitary tree stood proud...alone. We both put a single hand on the tree, Shroomism turned to me and said "This tree knows pain". As I pulled my hand from the tree an electrical spark cracked. It nearly took me to the ground.
We turned away and strode across the field in silence, only to find ourselves stopped surrounded by the laughter of what seemed to be children. It was almost comforting. I don't remember when the laughter stopped. There was a low frequency humm vibrating every molecule around and in me. Then I remember looking directly above me at a massive vehicle, triangular and pitch as night save for three white lights adorned upon every corner the triangle. I Think we may have seen two or maybe just one twice. We walked side by side back down the one road. I was carrying my shirt; I felt strong every muscle in my body, impenetrable stone. I felt cleansed, spiritual, in awe. We stood below this alien craft not scared nor weak. We represented everything we are... and we stood proud.

--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Wind_Drifter]
    #4040875 - 04/11/05 01:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great post man, really enjoyed it, some touching experiences i can tell. One thought, may all these beings actually be YOU and ME, EYE?

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineWind_Drifter
Hooded Evolver
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4040886 - 04/11/05 01:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

everything is but a reflection of yourself...though many people do not grasp that. Those experiences are a part of me therefore they are indeed me.

--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
    #4040895 - 04/11/05 01:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great man, i really didn't feel the need to ask you that, but i was interested in what you have to say. Any DMT experiences yet?

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineWind_Drifter
Hooded Evolver
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4040902 - 04/11/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yea I got my first toke of DMT a week ago while checking Sound Tribe Sector 9. I got little too fucked up though. I had already taken 3 hits of sheet and was peaking at the time.

--------------------
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Edited by Wind_Drifter (04/11/05 01:54 PM)

Offlinewjames
Phenomenologist

Loc: Europe
    #4048947 - 04/13/05 05:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno. It's gotten so everybody around here takes for granted that entities and every experience on shrooms or whatever is absolutely real. It seems to me that we have to maintain healthy skepticism.

In short: sometimes a hallucination is just a hallucination (even if it talks to us).

We have visions, talk to entities, etc. in dreams, too. But nobody thinks those are real.

I'm not dissing your experience. If you enjoyed it and found meaning in it, excellent. But don't read too much into it. The validity of any of these experiences is how you live your life when not tripping.

--------------------
"We're all in this consciousness-raising business together."
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once." - S. Dali

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: wjames]
    #4049536 - 04/13/05 10:28 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I am the Shroomism in question.. what he left out about our trip was the license plate we found wedged into a fence right after that flying craft flew over us. What was unusual was the message on it.. choose life, with childrens faces scribbled on... but even more unusual was that the license plate was all warped and disfigured, as if it had withstood extreme amounts of heat. That struck me as odd after we BOTH heard the laughing children, and saw the triangle fly directly over our heads. What the significance is, I don't know. What I do know, is that I have been experiencing 'other beings' and other entities since childhood, many times with groups of others.. and if they are hallucinations.. then they are group hallucinations. But I've never had a 'hallucination'.. especially of an alien talking to me.. tripping or sober.

--------------------

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4049583 - 04/13/05 10:45 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I totally dig that.Sometimes things just can't be explained man.It's not for anyone else to say what you did or did'nt see.I've had times where I've seen things that I even thought were unreal,but how can it be unreal if I really saw it?People outside my close friends would say that I'm crazy and that these things did'nt happen.People like this are the ones who can't understand that there is indeed a 4th dimension and we are not alone in the universe.I think anyone who can't see outside of everything they've been spoonfed since birth is ignorant.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #4049617 - 04/13/05 11:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

many of us are out there.

we have many faces for the spirit.  god is many spirits for faces.

stranger things will happen.

hold on to them!

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: wjames]
    #4051386 - 04/13/05 06:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wjames said:
In short: sometimes a hallucination is just a hallucination (even if it talks to us).

We have visions, talk to entities, etc. in dreams, too. But nobody thinks those are real.

Nobody? In my experience, dreams are not only real, but also vitally important to the process of growth and balance in life. Nature produces nothing that is "useless" or "unreal", only the limited scope of the human mind keeps us from seeing that all phenomenon are functional pieces of the Nature-Machine. Everything that can be experienced is real, in the sense that it is a component of reality that has integrity and is a reflection of a deeper organization.

Just like the invisible mathematics of physical laws are unseen and unknown to most people yet they are as "real" as anything else that can be verified with the senses. Often, when we define something as "unreal", it simply means we do not have the mental metaphors to assign it a functional place within our world-view, therefore we attribute it to "random fantasy" or some other "random", "meaningless" occurrence. But as any decent meditation on the nature of process will inform you, there is absolutely no such thing as a true "random", only vastly complex variables beyond our reckoning.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: chunder]
    #4052374 - 04/13/05 11:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

chunder said:
Quote:

wjames said:
In short:  sometimes a hallucination is just a hallucination (even if it talks to us).

We have visions, talk to entities, etc. in dreams, too.  But nobody thinks those are real.

Nobody? In my experience, dreams are not only real, but also vitally important to the process of growth and balance in life. Nature produces nothing that is "useless" or "unreal", only the limited scope of the human mind keeps us from seeing that all phenomenon are functional pieces of the Nature-Machine.  Everything that can be experienced is real, in the sense that it is a component of reality that has integrity and is a reflection of a deeper organization.

Just like the invisible mathematics of physical laws are unseen and unknown to most people yet they are as "real" as anything else that can be verified with the senses. Often, when we define something as "unreal", it simply means we do not have the mental metaphors to assign it a functional place within our world-view, therefore we attribute it to "random fantasy" or some other "random", "meaningless" occurrence. But as any decent meditation on the nature of process will inform you, there is absolutely no such thing as a true "random", only vastly complex variables beyond our reckoning.

I feel exactly the same way you do.  :thumbup:  Everything is connected.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleDark_Star
Shilling for Zion
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4052678 - 04/14/05 01:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've met many different entities while in altered states.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4052959 - 04/14/05 02:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've met demonic entities while tripping... Like I've said before on another thread, they were like bullies playing monkey in the middle with my mind.  :stonedjerk:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4053379 - 04/14/05 04:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Quote:

chunder said:
Quote:

wjames said:
In short:  sometimes a hallucination is just a hallucination (even if it talks to us).

We have visions, talk to entities, etc. in dreams, too.  But nobody thinks those are real.

Nobody? In my experience, dreams are not only real, but also vitally important to the process of growth and balance in life. Nature produces nothing that is "useless" or "unreal", only the limited scope of the human mind keeps us from seeing that all phenomenon are functional pieces of the Nature-Machine.  Everything that can be experienced is real, in the sense that it is a component of reality that has integrity and is a reflection of a deeper organization.

I feel exactly the same way you do.  :thumbup:  Everything is connected.

I`ll second (or rather third) that!    :mushroom2:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4054041 - 04/14/05 11:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The more you begin to examine these seemingly "coincidental" experiences, the more "coincidences" you will begin to experience. These types of inter-(or inner) connections are readily available to all if you can keep an open mind. The more you take notice of reality, the more reality will begin to take notice of you. There is a good reason to have skepticism but only so far as it will allow you to question what you have experienced. There is a difference between skepticism and flat out denial- one is a negative spin on experiences. True skepticism (in my mind) is just questioning the reality of it all. This allows us to differentiate between what we perceive and what we experience. It tells us not to chase the water in the desert because we can be subject to error when we perceive. Just because it looks like water doesn't mean it is. There is nothing wrong with that- as humans it is in our nature to question.

But the fact is that things happen that are unexplainable and truly wonderful. I think there are those who seek to discredit you for two reasons. Either they are 1) insecure in changing their world-view to accommodate what you have perceived as being real or 2) they are jealous of your experience and don't feel it is fair for them to not have these experiences or both. There will always be people on both sides, those who have it in them to believe you and those who wish to dismantle what you say. No one can tell you what your reality is because they can't see through your eyes.

As for myself I believe in the possibility but have never experienced other beings (apart from ghosts), but who am I to say that what you experienced was merely the by-product of altered brain chemistry and nothing more? The skeptic in me wonders, but even the skeptic in me holds the possibility. Skepticism does not equal negation. I would just not expect answers from those who have not experienced what you have, the only true answers are within....

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4054849 - 04/14/05 03:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

there's that theory about everything following a pattern, a pattern so complex we could never really see it all ourselves. It'd melt your brain, or something.
Personally, i get a sense that this kinda thinking is on the right tracks. And i've only tried shrooms once so far! since that time late last year, i also, occasionally, notice more patterns in life in general than i used to. nothing big, nothing that'd make anyone rich or anything, but things that make me think "holy shit, yeah! i get it now! i understand just a little more..."

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Encountering other beings while tripping... [Re: newjon]
    #4055052 - 04/14/05 03:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

newjon said:
there's that theory about everything following a pattern, a pattern so complex we could never really see it all ourselves.  It'd melt your brain, or something.
Personally, i get a sense that this kinda thinking is on the right tracks.  And i've only tried shrooms once so far! since that time late last year, i also, occasionally, notice more patterns in life in general than i used to.  nothing big, nothing that'd make anyone rich or anything, but things that make me think "holy shit, yeah! i get it now! i understand just a little more..."

Well said  :thumbup:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience