Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNIDcommand
lurker
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence
    #4037652 - 04/10/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well let me start by saying that this was one of the most scary and enlighting experiences

of my entire life?. The day started off by me and my roommate moving some of my

stuff to the new house?. After we decided to eat 2.75 grams of some mushrooms that we

had been saving for the nice weather?. It has been about mid 60?s where we are, so we

ingested the mushrooms at 4 a clock and about 20 mins later I got sick to my stomach and

this has never happened to me before on mushrooms and I have taken them countless

times?. So I spent the next 20 mins puking my guts out in the bathroom?. Something

didn?t feel right and I began to trip pretty hard so we decided to go out for a walk?.

During this walk I got very disorientated and confused as to where we were. We went

into the woods and we were walking around aimlessly and off the path for at least a hour

during this time I began to have crazy visuals I saw faces in tress and the leafs were

moving but there was no wind and my friend was barley recognizable, I began to forget

what way we came from and didn?t really care. We found our selves in a nice little out

cove, I sat down on a log and the world was dissolving around me, I couldn?t hear any

thing other then a high pitch buzzing and my vision was extremely fractlized and

pulsating to the buzzing noise, reminded me a lot of my 5meodmt expenses, with these

new visions I felt my self slipping away, barley able to walk we made our way back to

the house, my roommate later told me that the whole way back I kept falling and this am I

saw the scratches and burses on my legs and hands. When we got in to the house my

visual field was completely taken up by patterns and what I could see was so blurred and

jumbled I could not make it out?. I went to my bed and laid down, I closed my eyes and

felt my body vibrating, and seconds later I was viewing my self from a 3ed person point

of view, I saw visions of my child hood, I could smell things like the old records in my

house that I used to look trough when I was younger, I saw visions of my parents and me

walking in our back yard with the horses, then there was a bright tunnel, I quickly opened

my eyes and thought I was losing my mind?. I was dripping with sweat and couldn?t

form a coherent sentence?. I kept trying to tell my roommate to take me to the

hospital but couldn?t get it out, he saw I was really stressed out and scared, he helped me

to the bath room and turned the shower on? I got in and sat down and closed my eyes

and just let go?..I dont know how long I was in there for but my room mate sat there

with me the whole time, he didn?t say much other then are you ok and I nodded yes and

that is the last thing I remember?I forgot I was in a tub?I forgot my name?.nothing

mattered in the world?. My mind was comptly silent and at the same time on fire with

activity? I coudlet direct my thoughts if I opened my eyes it was the same if they were

closed?.my thoughts weren?t my own but at the same time they were. It was almost if I

was watching my thoughts like a movie, they had brilliant colors and patterns as different

things came and went, I got up and dried off and went and layed down and was starting

to come back to reality a bit, I talked to my roommate for about 2 hours, I was very

unnerved by the whole experience but it made me appreate my sanity and all the things in

my like that I would miss if I was no longer here, and that the problems in my life may

seem big at the time but every thing in time with a little help and guidance can be fixed.

I don?t know why this happened at first I was mad at the mushroom so to speak but at the

same time it showed me my self with out all the walls I normally put up?.i don?t think

ill be tripping for a very very long time or maybe ever again?.. but I just thought I would

share this? hope you enjoyed reading

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: NIDcommand]
    #4037752 - 04/10/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You did it, you had the experience.
So scared already? Cmon man, you are out of it now, sure I know it sucked when you were in it, but you lived through it. Doesn't it make you feel great to know you can survive such a thing.

Looks like you got more than you bargained for and you might have just learned what psychedelics are for. So many people get drawn in to see pretty colors and bright lights, and end up taking too much cause they had a good time their first time, but they really wanted more. What you experienced is more, probably more than you were ready to handle, but that is the way of the mushroom.
Please don't forget about this experience, it holds many things for you. Meditate on it, try and remember it, it will come back to you.

Also, please don't give up on mushrooms. Your set was not too good. I would never trip on a day I was moving something. You would especially want your place to be in good order in case you have to go inside and chill. You can always trip in the future, you can never take back a bad set and setting.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4038101 - 04/10/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with ^^^

Yea, you should work on being content with a trip, and being able to handel it. maybe do a smaller dose next time.

:thumbup:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleNIDcommand
lurker
 User Gallery

Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: XUL]
    #4038165 - 04/10/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

XUL i have tripped probably over 200 times on mushrooms(ualy i eat 5 grams) about the same for LSD, and countless pills, and light bulbs full of dmt ... has nothing to do with me being able to handle it, i think that eather my brain as finally had it.... or maybe it was some crazy chemical reaction .... i am always content with my trips but when something like this happens it is not normal, and i guess i was just seeing if any one has had similar experiences

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4038372 - 04/10/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It is normal.
Apparently up until now, you have not had a religious experience on those materials. That is what you just had, a very powerful psychedelic experience that is akin to a mystical or religious experience.

Tripped 200 times and you have never encountered a trip like this?
It seems highly unlikely, but I won't doubt you. Sure your not exaggerating your numbers there?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Edited by mecreateme (04/10/05 07:19 PM)

InvisibleNIDcommand
lurker
 User Gallery

Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: mecreateme]
    #4039223 - 04/10/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

why would i say i have tripped more then i have?? dosent make sense.... but i don't know if i would call it religious or what ever....just crazy

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4039311 - 04/10/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

well...if you feel you got what you wanted out of psychedelics then stop using them.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4040135 - 04/11/05 07:28 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"i have tripped probably over 200 times on mushrooms(ualy i eat 5 grams) about the same for LSD, and countless pills, and light bulbs full of dmt ..."

You didn't say this? I could swear you just said that. Wait, you did.
So what did you mean, when you said you have tripped over 200 times on mushrooms and about the same for LSD? So you were exaggerating?
Of course you wouldn't call it mystical religious, you have probably never had an experience like this one. Read the Varieties of Mystical Experience by William James. :sun:

--------------------

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#4040152 - 04/11/05 07:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Tripped 200 times and you have never encountered a trip like this?
It seems highly unlikely, but I won't doubt you. Sure your not exaggerating your numbers there?

I found this a bit odd as well, and I can't help but doubt you tripped that much. I'm sorry if I'm wrong though.

Thanks for sharing your experience anyway. :thumbup:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #4040186 - 04/11/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I had a very similar experience a few years back but I wasn't very experienced at the time. I ate an unknown amount of aborts and mushroom shake, didn't think it was more than 2 grams at the time. With in 20 minutes I got very confused, purged a few times(first time that had happened) and was extremely high and comatosed by 30-40 minutes. I couldn't move out of my bed for 3 hours and 2 of those are just gone, I don't remember anything from them.
I couldn't hear music or voices just a loud crackling and buzzing, vision was extremely impared, nothing would sit still.
My body temperature wwas going insane, I would pour sweat one minute and be extremely cold and wrap myself in blankets the next.
I had crystal clear visions of my child hood and growing up in general.
Overall I'd say my experience was very similar to yours. I didn't touch mushrooms for awhile after this, it wasn't really scary but unnerving, I think it was over 8 months before I tripped again but that is nothing unussual for me, I often take long breaks in between trips.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: Adom]
    #4040372 - 04/11/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ya i had an experience like this on dxm, believe it or not. The first time i did it i took 500 mg in syrup form and it produced basically the same effect as what you have described. Tho instead of getting me out of it, it hooked me into it and i have never had a trip like it before on anything.

Im not sure if they only come once a life time or what but ive been trying to reach it ever since and failed miserably. The closest thing ive found so far has been a mix of 1400mg dxm (refered to by a dosage calculator) and then smoking salvinorin crystals while im on the peak. I'd recomend it, its not stressful at all because of the dxm and yet your propelled into astro worlds from the salvia. Its comletely mind blowing but still nothing like the magnitude of the trip you describe im sure. give it a try tho

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: TheHook]
    #4047663 - 04/12/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My second trip, which was the day after my very first one, was a similar ego-loss, out of body, fucked up thoughts, flashbacks of childhood, smells of childhood, predictable Godawful future thoughts...and to top it all off I had to get my dad to help me (who is a Preacher...but once was a psychedelic experimenter). I surly thought I had died and that this whole thing was my Hell for eternity...I'd never leave my house, my dad would always be there praying for me..and my thoughts would be my whole life flash backed..and a predicted future of what my life might of been.

That was 8 grams. A foolish mistake. But...I did learn from it. Since then I've had two psychedelic Mushrooms experiences. The one right after I really had to condition my mind to just Go With It...cause I almost went back into that world. Fourth trip was amazing (it told me..that no matter what..I'll continue to trip throughout my whole life...for good or ill...it is something that is apart of my bloodline...apart of my soul...werid...but it came on me like a ton of bricks :laugh:).

Now..I might be trying some LSD. Just hooked up a deal for 1 hit..hope she works..and I can experience my long awaited LSD experience.

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4049556 - 04/13/05 08:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think I could handle childhood flashbacks.My family was sooooo close knit back then.We did everything together,christmases,birthdays,barbeques,vacations,everything. Now,most of my relatives have died over the years and my family isn't so close anymore.I often find myself daydreaming of how happy it was for all of us back then and wonder why everything is so fucked up between us now.Basically,my childhood means a lot to me,it was some of the best times of my life.As much as it means to me,I think I would break down if I had visions or recreations of it while tripping.The only thing in the world that can make me shed a tear is the thought of how happy my family was back then,how much we all meant to each other,and its gone now.I mean I have been to the lowest point in life that I think I could've gone,I've seen people murdered,I've seen shit in my time that would make Charles Manson cringe,but none of it has ever made me as upset as I get at the thought of how it used to be.All I'm saying is I think experiencing things such as that while on high doses of mushrooms could tear me apart.

InvisibleNIDcommand
lurker
 User Gallery

Re: CRAAAAAAAAAZY exprence [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #4051670 - 04/13/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

for every one who doubted me or what ever i think ego loss/++++ experences arnt dose or dependant on the times you have taken a certin chemical. true ego loss is something special and happens for a reason im very happy it happened and all that but at the same time i think i need to take a break from my drug use in genral, and maybe that is why this happened to me.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #4052706 - 04/13/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, definitely take as much time as you need to integrate the experiance! At least you are seeing some positive aspects in it too instead of being traumatized by it and developing PTSD like most people do.

I've never had an experiance like this, but my bro has. I really don't know what to tell you. How often had/have you been eating psychedelics? Everytime I hear about one of these experiances it's usually from eating them too often.

Think long and hard about this and it can change your life in the most positive way.

Perhaps this was the final lesson from the shrooms, and it is finally time to move on to non-drug altered states of consciousness...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4054596 - 04/14/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So what does this have to do with you saying you tripped over 200 times and then saying I said you tripped more than you said you did?
Not doubting you or your experience at all, we can smell our own, so what the fuck did you mean when you said you have tripped over 200 times? Did you add an extra zero or two?

So what is the deal? I can tell you had a very powerful experience, but you say it is not normal? Huh?

Are you talking about ego death or ego loss? Two different things in my book. Ego loss can be achieved easily, ego death is what I think you are talking about, not dose dependent. Basically you have to be at the right place at the right time, with a dose in you. I think they are at least pretty closely tied to the dose, the fact that you ate one, you did eat mushrooms before this experience right?

--------------------

InvisibleNIDcommand
lurker
 User Gallery

#4059377 - 04/15/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

by me saying that i have tripped over 200 times .... adds some refrence point to it and to the abnormal-ness of it all, and its not normal the way it effected me, as to it dident ven feel like i was on mushrooms any more, just out of my mind, i would say i went between the two loss and death at the same time, and of course i have eatin mushrooms before

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order