Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedimitrimars
Stranger
Psilocybe Mexico less visual?
    #4036757 - 04/10/05 10:06 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Hey

Sorry I did a search but the dutch king-contining threads do not address this question, so I posted it.

I know of a home growing mushroom kit (Psilocybe Mexico (Dutch King)) that produces mushrooms, but according so some keen mycologists these make them giggle and laugh their asses off, but gives them hardly any visuals compared to other mushrooms.

Can this be? can one strain.. or this particular Psilocybe Mexico strain be less visual then other strains?

If so, what would the result of a heroic dose (~60-70g fresh) be? even more laughter (if that is possible) or would visuals eventually kick in propperly?

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Psilocybe Mexico less visual? [Re: dimitrimars]
    #4036812 - 04/10/05 10:40 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Welcome to the shroomery :sun:!

There is a discussion about different species/strains of mushrooms going on  this thread you can revive it if you want to add something to the discussion. Also we have our  shroomery FAQ, check it out!

Take it easy  :cool:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Psilocybe Mexico less visual? [Re: dimitrimars]
    #4037206 - 04/10/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

i've tried mexicana truffles, and tripped damn hard. i'm not sure of the exact dosage; i think it was about 10g. i don't usually get strong visuals with any mushrooms.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains