Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I live in north richland hills and the temp is about 84 degrees and the humidity is exttemely high .It is about to rain will i be able to find shrooms in the cow dung and horse dung this far north in texas?
Locations NOT allowed: Business names, shopping centers, when specific directions are given to a location, any place with an address.
Locations that are allowed: Park names, highways names (long stretches of highways), town names.
Use common sense about what might be considered a specific location. When in doubt, do the moderators a favor and just don't say it. If your post gets edited then it was deemed unacceptable. If you have problems with this please send a private message to the moderator in question.
2. No asking for hunting partners. The Hunting Forum is for identification purposes, we are not a hook up of any kind. If you would like to request a hunting buddy, make a thread about it in the Gathering Forum.
3. Do not ask if the current weather is "good for shrooms." These threads are flat out annoying, and will be locked. This information can easily be found with a little bit of research. As a general rule of thumb, if it has rained within the last 2-3 days, and the temperatures are correct for the type of mushroom you're looking for, then *yes* it is possible that the mushroom you are looking for is growing.
4. Do NOT ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or imediate area This information is easily found in the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and/or has been posted at least once elsewhere on the net.
5. Never give an identification if you believe you might be wrong, and never suggest that anyone eat an unidentified mushroom. Mushroom Hunting can be a dangerous hobby if you're ill-advised. An inaccurate ID could be the difference between life and death. If you think what you're about to say might be wrong, either double check it, very clearly disclaim it or just don't say it.
6. Do NOT ask for an id on any mushroom[s] you may find until you have read and satisfied the required information in part II of this post to the best of your ability. if you do so repeatedly, your offending post[s] will be thrown out until you can start following the rules.
7. You must follow rules that apply to all forums. Please refer to this document if you are unsure what proper posting conduct is.
-------------------- You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self
B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African
My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.