Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMorph89
Stranger
I have sampled it, and I like it
    #4035118 - 04/09/05 07:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Whoa, what a day. Basically i was at the park with my friend playing catch for a good amount of the day. The weather has really turned around here and now its clear, fresh, warm weather. We played catch and then went inside. Now, we have next week off and we're kinda anticipating shrooming on the 18th, and since neither of us have shroomed we decided to gobble down 3 steams, not very big ones, but these things were said to be very potent. Well I was a little sceptical about eating one of mine because it had a bunch of bluish marks on it. My friend purchased these last weekend and as far as I know they are only two weeks old. He has kept them in a tight ziplock bag, inside a plastic container inside of a small wooden box. I was told that if you keep them out of heat, light and air, then they will last. Should I be worried about the blue parts? (the shrooms are generally and off white. Im also unaware of the type.)

Afterwords we went to have a band practice and mannn. Everything was so PROFOUND, it was very groovy. I had a new thinking partern breifly and it was very enjoyable, the bricks in the walls were also swimming around the walls; I had a good 15-20 minute peak. I didnt mind the taste of the stems I ate and I had no stomach aches (which i was worrying about). It was really a babystep into psychedelia but i loved it.

Afterword we drove to another park with my friend and his dad and practiced some hitting and pitching. It was fantastic being in the sun with the grass and everything, but things went sour. My friends dad hit a fly ball and it spun backwards over the fence and creamed this car's back trunk. Thats the problem with parks in the city, people park to damn close to the field! It was a fancy car and the dent looked a bowl engraved into it. We basically got the fuck out of there, it was thrilling, hysterical and terrifying all at once.

I cant wait till the 18th, im gonna fully experience shrooms then but what I thoroughly buzzed today was fantastic (I also smoked a ton of reefer). But before I continue, should I worry about the blue spots?

- And on a side note we didnt fully gobble then down partially because we wanted to wait till we had the week off but also because my friend had a good amount of work he needed to complete tomorrow. He said if he did the shrooms this morning, then he wouldnt be able to have a clear mind by tomorrow evening, was he right? (we didnt down the whole bag anyway).

I think im gonna surf out the rest of the day. :flowerchild:

Edited by Morph89 (04/09/05 07:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: I have sampled it, and I like it [Re: Morph89]
    #4035127 - 04/09/05 07:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The blue spots are fine, it's just Psilocybin already converted to Psilocin, which is what your body does with psilocybin anyways. Sounds like you had a nice little 'baby step' into shrooming, but i'm sure you're in for a much wickeder time on the 18th. Good luck.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: I have sampled it, and I like it [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4035263 - 04/09/05 09:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Would I have gotten higher if I had eaten that one stem that was pretty blue? Does eating it in psilocin form increase the trip?

OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

Re: I have sampled it, and I like it [Re: Morph89]
    #4035381 - 04/09/05 09:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

blueing does not have any significant correlation to potency. If anything, the mushrooms would be very slightly less potent after bruising, if it is indeed psilocybin being oxidized that produces this coloration.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience