Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Salvia reality
    #4029748 - 04/08/05 06:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yesturday i had my second break through on salvia.  Both times i have entered a different dimension/universe.  The first time i found it relitively easy coming back to reality.  But the second trip i found i was confused between which was reality and it was a mental strain to discover that this world was infact the real one.  DOes anyone else find it difficult to come back to the real world and accept its the real world after there trip.  IT took me about 20 minites to fully relise that this was infact the real world and i would stay here until i die.

Also does anyone find they become a part of a big system or mechanism when on salvia.  LIke instead of becoming a human , you become a cell in a human.  Becuase on both my trips i have become a sort of regtagulr which there are millions of and link together.

Just wondering if anyone can relate to this crazzyiness :eek: :eek: :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Salvia reality [Re: Mushy_face]
    #4029769 - 04/08/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i've experienced that difficulty of getting back to this reality several times. sometimes i come back in steps; each step being closer to the real me and where i'm actually sitting. i'm often left wondering if i'm actually the real me yet, or if there is another step to go. one trip, where i thought i died, after coming back to reality it took my friend 15 minutes to convince me that i was alive. usually it takes me a few minutes to remember my name, my history, where i am etc.

the amazing thing about salvia is that the alternate reality is just as convincing as this one. almost anything is possible with it; i've been different people, on other planets, other beings, once i thought i was radar :eek:

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: Salvia reality [Re: alsey]
    #4029788 - 04/08/05 06:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

IF i do it again will i go to that same dimension iv been to now twice. Its bizarre but when your ripped from one reality to another and then reborn into yourself again its not worth it just to experience the same carboard box senario for me. Will i have different realities if i do it again or will i go to the same one iv bin to twice?

Salvia is fucked up though, no one can ever be ready for sally. EVER

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4029938 - 04/08/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

where do i get salvia? I live in Norway.. :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: Salvia reality [Re: Gomp]
    #4029976 - 04/08/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you can order it off the internet. just goggle it.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4030032 - 04/08/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sometimes when you trip you'll end up in a place you've tripped to before, sometimes you get something completely new. the more you do it, the more variation you'll see (but also, you'll see more similarities in all those variations). its an incredibly wierd and and amazing drug.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4030051 - 04/08/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It's such a freaking REAL other reality is what's so intense about salvia. When I broke through I completely forgot that there had been a me, smoking salvia, I was just somewhere else and I had always been there...there's a link in my sig to my report about it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Salvia reality [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4030101 - 04/08/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've never had some great experiance on it, i've only smoked the 5X though. Still very fun and nice to be on.

--------------------

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Salvia reality [Re: Cloud9]
    #4030213 - 04/08/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Mushy face I experienced the same thing my friend did too.. feeling like your a mechanism or something me and my friend described it as feelinga s if we were a bunch of lego peices and everything looks like its in rectangles too than shit layers and shit.. and than more shit.. than wtf... more shit?!...

BTW did you close your eyes?

I havnt had the chance to close my eyes yet but Im 90% sure its a whole other story open eyes is just distortions and things around you get all wacked

Edited by sHrOoMeRrR420 (04/08/05 09:56 AM)

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #4030232 - 04/08/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Your experience sounds similar to mine.
What usually happens to me when it starts is that the room will multiply into different directions/realities. I'm also able to see time.
Then I find myself as a part of some kind of fractal dimension, where I am just a small tip of a tentacle. The higher the dose, the more of the fractal I see.
Sometimes on high doses I become aware of separate conscious collections (other worlds or universes) on other tentacles. These feel like people I've known forever but have never met while conscious.
This fractal that I'm part of is trying to come loose of something, it's unfolding but it's stuck at the earth or maybe me. The problem is that when I get this far I usually get a bit panicky. It feels like if I'd let go the world would end. That I would become part of the universal consciousness forever and I'd loose everyone I know. So I start to fight it.
Then I'll slowly come back to reality. But I still feel like I'm amazingly big, that my consciousness is still stretched over a couple of hundred miles. Then it slowly retracts into my brain and I'm aware that I'm a person again. Then gravity will come back, then sound, then sight (everything unfolds). During this I also slowly become aware of my body. I'll notice breathing first then my arms, legs etc.

I always go to the same place with Salvia, but the experience of it varies.

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: Salvia reality [Re: cybrbeast]
    #4031087 - 04/08/05 02:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know if my eyes were closed. MY experience starts when each time the wolrd splits in several surges. Then i feel the salvia gravitya dn it drags me and i turn into a box type strucure and link and fold with other regtangles. COming back into the real world can sometimes be difficult thoough and is the toughest part of it

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #4032142 - 04/08/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mushy_face said:
Becuase on both my trips i have become a sort of regtagulr which there are millions of and link together.

HOLY SHIT!

Thats exactly like my trip dude, crazy!

I dunno if I want to do it again its scary stuff!

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4032313 - 04/08/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mushy_face said:
Yesturday i had my second break through on salvia.  Both times i have entered a different dimension/universe.  The first time i found it relitively easy coming back to reality.  But the second trip i found i was confused between which was reality and it was a mental strain to discover that this world was infact the real one.  DOes anyone else find it difficult to come back to the real world and accept its the real world after there trip.  IT took me about 20 minites to fully relise that this was infact the real world and i would stay here until i die.

Also does anyone find they become a part of a big system or mechanism when on salvia.  LIke instead of becoming a human , you become a cell in a human.  Becuase on both my trips i have become a sort of regtagulr which there are millions of and link together.

yes i can relate. just the other day i had some amanitas, and went through the same thing. never really sure when it was over, and when it was over i didnt know what year/months/day it was.

then towards the end of the trip i became a rectangular box and joined together with other boxes in a chain, which seemed to contain infinite boxes in side of them.

maybe when you take in too much, you are led to this state regardless of the type of drug (psychadellic). i experienced things that i've read in dmt trips on amanita muscaria, so maybe my conjecture is plausible. any experienced multi-druggers to comment?

also, about your question of entering the same world, i can't give any advise as i've only tripped once, but what would you do in that world if you had that chance to do aything. i spent my god years battling myself for my ego to return, so focusing on anything else didn't matter. but i could have been anyone anywhere... what would you do? if i trip again, i don't know what i'd do, knowing that I could do anything and return a few thousand years later. This IS the fountain of youth, yes?? My last trip took me a few million years to come out of *shrug*

peace
:mushroom2:

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia reality [Re: puwtrip]
    #4032617 - 04/08/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the first and only time ive had the opportunity to smoke extract i smoked it out of a good size water bong , took a huge hit and held it in as long as i could. i was sittin on my bed looking at my friend , i nodded at him about a second later when i felt something, before i could stop nodding it hit me, he asked if i wanted another hit and i just looked at the bong and him asking what self 'what? um.. uh', i didnt know what it was , who i was , or what i was doing. the salvia pull was really pulling me back, i felt as if i was sitting on the edge or reality and nothingness, i couldnt turn around or move, random objects and borders of my room all seemed to flow some vine like imagine that all flowed together. i slowly came back not noting much, sweating, and quite blown away from what ive seen. it wasent even a complete brealthrough and it was very intense, i need to get my hands on some more. whenever the time is right.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Offlineberserker
empowered withthe spirit ofthe loner

Re: Salvia reality [Re: Damn]
    #4033653 - 04/09/05 08:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i remember
my first time the space between the selling and wall ripped appart revealing another dimension lots of hallucinations,
i recollect a time when i could not tell when my eyes where open or closed because of all the crazy shit that was going on
the feeling of beeing a part of a whole to me is VERY similar to inhalant, any body with me?
its almost the same (the way of thinking that is) only no euphoria more hallucinations and no hang over
i want to do this again but its so damn expensive,
next time ill smoke some weed or opium before because i find it not enjoyable by it self
and it can leed to bad experiances if taken without enything to make me feel good to that way you enjoy the hallucinations much more,
last time i smoked half a gram of 5X at once and it very uncomfortable because i thought my shirt was trying to eat me and i kept thinking that god was talking to me thruogh the radio that was on and it scared the shit out of me,
i always find coming out of the salvia experiance is very refreshing like coming back home from a good day at work no matter how strong or even bad the experiance is its always GOOD to come back
leavs me in a better state of mind
the next day though can be shitty because human contact is a bit hard to maintain the following day but its not that bad only a bit anxiety and unsocialness and its gone the day after.

--------------------
"I am older, older than thought in your species. My Mystic and Magickal
powers have been known by men since thousands of years. I can bring the mightiest wars before your eyes, or - show you -
Death. Showing the future to
those who dare is nothing: I could place you with the Gods. Learning to reproduce my growing
environment you will come to love me. The mushrooms which you see are only
the part of my body dedicated to sex thrills, My true body,
is an underground network of fine fibers, which may cover many acres, grow
for thousands of years, and can have far more connections than even the
human brain. Learning thy Way you will look upon me with awe and
amazement - FOR I AM THE FLESH OF THE GODS. "

Offlinelittlefriend420
Rafans Rule!
Male

Re: Salvia reality [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4034314 - 04/09/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, your salvia story is great. Frightening, but great. I was totally engrossed. I am scared out of my mind to try it now, though. Have you done it since?

--------------------
"Great trespasses have been wrought against our liberties. The people are hungry for justice and peace, but do nothing. Everyday I see the signs of an empire in decline, but still, I do nothing. My apathy is not borne of deficiency of will - I know not what to do. Public education no longer teaches the majority of us the due processes of political action. Combined with the distractions of "modern life," pushed upon us by an economic machine with insatiable appetites, the future looks grim. Still, I hope. Still, I vote. Still, I dream..."
~ Some guy on digg

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Salvia reality [Re: littlefriend420]
    #4034533 - 04/09/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't done it since, but I probably will this summer.

Don't expect to grow too much more "ready" for it - you're never really ready.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies